Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 6th November 2018
kimberley crooks
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 5th November 2018
Sorrell Caddell
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 8th October 2018
Veronique Van hecke
More Photos & Videos
Order placed Oct 27th, not despatched till November 9th, as at today, November 16th nothing received. Awaiting response from Customer Service.
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your item. We will always resolve delivery issues as they are enormously frustrating. Rest assured now you have contacted us and we are aware we will make sure that this is resolved. Please always contact us at customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk we operate our customer service seven days a week, and are here to help.
Kindest regards
Toddlerbarn.
Quick delivery and good communication. Would recommend them to friends and family.
Excellent delivery time. Thanks
This teddy was absolutely lovely my granddaughter will love it thank you.
Simple to order and pay. Delivered as expected in appropriate packaging.
Easy to use, lovely product and promo delivery 😊
I really enjoyed looking through the website because it gave me great ideas for Christmas presents, that I hadn’t thought of before. Really good selection and really good quality as well. Delivery could have been a bit quicker but then that may well have been Hermes and not Toddler Barn themselves. However, will definitely use again!!
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 6th November 2018
lovely dinosaur back pack, lunch box and flask. Well made and great designs.
Ordered a small ruscksack for my baby boys changed and nappies. Website was easy to use and was full of lovely products, the bag I decided ordered was very cute and an amazing quality product and delivered within 2 days.
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 5th November 2018
Very good service. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
swift and efficient service
A cute present but a little smaller than I anticipated! Also doesn't come with batteries so a bit inconvenient.
Great Service and Prompt reply’s
Competitive prices will Definately shop again.
Certainly recommend them
Pleased with products bought very bright colourful
Excellent service. Great products. Fast delivery.
Very happy with the service. Brilliant product range.
Arrived quickly & just what I wanted for my grand daughter.
Great service and answered emails very fast.
Good product received in good time, Thanks
Very satisfied with product delivery and customer service will use this company again
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews