Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 6th November 2018
kimberley crooks
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 5th November 2018
Sorrell Caddell
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 8th October 2018
Veronique Van hecke
More Photos & Videos
We only have one shop on the island where I live that sells dry like me, so it’s really difficult to get them, finding Todder Barn has been great and quick delivery is a bonus, easy to order and will definitely be ordering again.
I love the products and thought there were great value for money BUT packaging is an issue. The cardboard box it came in was huge and there were way too many plastic air bags inside. I had to pop each one before I could dispose of it which frightened the baby. Then I was left with A LOT of plastic to throw away, it made me annoyed.
Bought the apple shaped plates for my grandsons. Very quick efficient delivery, great looking plates. Good price for 3. Highly recommend
Very pleased with item ordered and delivery procedure
Arrived well packaged. I haven't yet used the products so can not recommend them but they look ideal for our potty training needs.
Excellent service very pleased.
Great product
The item arrived exactly as ordered and in super fast time!
Website and products were good. However, a week after I received the email saying my item had been dispatched and after the latest delivery date on that email I am still waiting for my item to appear. It's immensely frustrating as the parcel tracker gives no sense of where this might be. I've also now missed the occasion for which the item was purchased.
Out of 3 items 2 were damaged. One beyond use. I have emailed customer service and am yet to get a response. Not happy as currently storing broken items!
Very quick & efficient service!
Love this umbrella, grand-children love them ! Although it takes a lot longer to go for a walk in the rain !
Item dispatched quickly and arrived in good condition but delivery was rather slow. Took 4 working days to be delivered and was charged for this slow service. If delivery was free that would be no issue but when you pay for delivery you 'd expect something quicker.
First time I’ve ordered. Came in a reasonable time and the pink unicorn back pack is so ideal for toddlers and small babies when going out. It’s pretty & spacious and has compartments for nappies, snacks etc.
I ordered a DVD quite late for Christmas but there must have been magic in the air, or the elves at Toddler Barn were working extra hard, as I received my order intact on Christmas Eve! It was a Secret Santa present so relief all around! Many thanks and hope 2019 is full of good things for you all!
Love Spots Magical Christmas.
Excellent communication arrived when expected could not ask for more
Great service easy to choose
Excellent fast service! Thankyou
Dealt with silly address is5take on my part very quickly and competently. Thank you.
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews