The Perfume Shop Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend The Perfume Shop

How would you rate The Perfume Shop ?

"Excellent service by Sheika at the Wembley central brunch. She had amazing product knowledge,helped me pick a perfect gift and rapped it beautifully. I'm definitely going back and will highly recommend this shop."
"Walked in at Oxford store and mentioned I've seen a good deal, online. Within a few mins of describing what I wanted, I was sold and bagged the item, and out of there, smiling. Good customer service!"
"Excellent service and very quick free delivery"
"The perfume shop in Cribbs shopping center Bristol, lovely lady serving, charming and welcoming. Nice easy experience left with what I needed."
"Their website is easy to use and have amazing offers on all the time. Their express delivery is great got my order a day before they said which is even better!! They also sent me two free testers of other perfume I was looking at buying but I could not make my mind up so I was really happy that I could see what they smelt like before I buy them next time. Would recommend them to everyone"
"Good website, quick delivery"
"Great products at great prices. Can always find a bargain here."
"The Perfume Shop online. Swift delivery and expectation fulfilled."
"Excellent prices and quick delivery. Never been disappointed with any of my purchases."
"appalling"
"Fantastic! order confirmed, shipped and received all within a few days! Hassle free - will definitely use again"
"I can’t belive they wouldn’t wrap my perfume set saying it was shaped to funny,,, wow."
"Very happy. Quick delivery and great offer"
"They were very helpful but not pushy. Honest and well informed of their products. Couldn't ask more. Thank you."
"I neede perfume in a hurry but couldn't get to the shop they had a very good online sale fast service and helpful"
"Great weekly deals cheaper than other perfumeries freindly helpful staff and an awards scheme"
"sale items and good service"
"Staff in Bromley store upper level absolutely amazing......however customer services and online purchases shocking! I spent a whole week chasing up a £50 refund after they admitted liability from their warehouse!!! Never use again unless in store! If I could score them minus I would.RUBBISH!!!!"
"I am kept up to date with all the latest fragrances and I can request samples, which is great. Anytime I have ordered the respose is quick and efficient. Really happy with this store plus they give points for money off at a later date. What could be nicer."
"ordered product on line, saved £10, black Friday offer, excellent delivery service correct product delivered, fantastic service."
The Perfume Shop is rated 4.26 based on 31 reviews