The Perfume Shop Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend The Perfume Shop
9PM
9PM

Tell us how The Perfume Shop made you happy

"Where are my items bought 6 to 7 weeks ago never received them you now tell me the courier has delivered them where is the proof of the person who signed for it or date none don't think I shall get a refund either never again scam"
Are you The Perfume Shop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Perfume Shop receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Went to st David's centre in Cardiff the staff were very helpful and gift wrapped everything will definitely go again"
"Recenty purchased 2 perfumes. The first order i didn't receive a confirmation email or my perfume through the post and they took the money out of my account. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried to purchase the perfume again as they said they were having technical issues the first time. My item has not arrived and they keep fobbing me off. Will be contacting the ombudsman"
"They stock good perfumes but could be quite pricey compared to other perfume stores"
"Very good service, 24h delivery and very easy to deal with website."
"The rewards card from the shop give me a discount of 10 pounds due to number of points."
"Excellent service by Sheika at the Wembley central brunch. She had amazing product knowledge,helped me pick a perfect gift and rapped it beautifully. I'm definitely going back and will highly recommend this shop."
"Walked in at Oxford store and mentioned I've seen a good deal, online. Within a few mins of describing what I wanted, I was sold and bagged the item, and out of there, smiling. Good customer service!"
"Excellent service and very quick free delivery"
"The perfume shop in Cribbs shopping center Bristol, lovely lady serving, charming and welcoming. Nice easy experience left with what I needed."
"Their website is easy to use and have amazing offers on all the time. Their express delivery is great got my order a day before they said which is even better!! They also sent me two free testers of other perfume I was looking at buying but I could not make my mind up so I was really happy that I could see what they smelt like before I buy them next time. Would recommend them to everyone"
"Good website, quick delivery"
"Great products at great prices. Can always find a bargain here."
"The Perfume Shop online. Swift delivery and expectation fulfilled."
"Excellent prices and quick delivery. Never been disappointed with any of my purchases."
"appalling"
"Fantastic! order confirmed, shipped and received all within a few days! Hassle free - will definitely use again"
"I can’t belive they wouldn’t wrap my perfume set saying it was shaped to funny,,, wow."
"Very happy. Quick delivery and great offer"
"They were very helpful but not pushy. Honest and well informed of their products. Couldn't ask more. Thank you."
The Perfume Shop is rated 4.11 based on 37 reviews