The Perfume Shop Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend The Perfume Shop

How would you rate The Perfume Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
appalling

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Perfume Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"appalling"
Niamh O
"Fantastic! order confirmed, shipped and received all within a few days! Hassle free - will definitely use again"
"I can’t belive they wouldn’t wrap my perfume set saying it was shaped to funny,,, wow."
Aimee Lewellyn
"Very happy. Quick delivery and great offer"
Dave Stearn
"They were very helpful but not pushy. Honest and well informed of their products. Couldn't ask more. Thank you."
"I neede perfume in a hurry but couldn't get to the shop they had a very good online sale fast service and helpful"
"Great weekly deals cheaper than other perfumeries freindly helpful staff and an awards scheme"
Gillian Elliott
"sale items and good service"
"Staff in Bromley store upper level absolutely amazing......however customer services and online purchases shocking! I spent a whole week chasing up a £50 refund after they admitted liability from their warehouse!!! Never use again unless in store! If I could score them minus I would.RUBBISH!!!!"
Chris Clow
"I am kept up to date with all the latest fragrances and I can request samples, which is great. Anytime I have ordered the respose is quick and efficient. Really happy with this store plus they give points for money off at a later date. What could be nicer."
Adrian Kerby
"ordered product on line, saved £10, black Friday offer, excellent delivery service correct product delivered, fantastic service."
"Perfume arrived in a lovely packaged and presented box, with a little extra treat inside and happy with price paid."
"Friendly staff very helpful"
Michael Howard
"you get better deals buying from this company online and my items were delivered quick and we'll boxed up."
"Bad experience with exchange. When you go for buying they welcome you if you wants to exchange then they show you the worst side . Also they give price match but when you show them online that another store has a cheaper one they are so rude and say to you your more than welcome to buy from the other store then. Unreasonable and extewmely irrational. My fiance gifted me a perfume using an online order and they accused me of stealing the perfume from the person who ordered it, which was him. Then the lady had the sass to say that my ID didn't look like me, so she was going to refuse everything and then she was so horrible to my mother. Never going to go there again. You pay so much and they accuse you and treat you like dirt"
Marina Ilieva
"Good prices, fast delivery, items as described. This is a great place to shop online."
Jo Grainger
"Very affordable product and arrived sooner than expected.. will definitely order this item over and over thank you"
Jo Grainger
"Got what I wanted"
Sebastian
"great deals on aftershaves!"
The Perfume Shop is rated 3.95 based on 22 reviews