THE OUTNET.COM Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend THE OUTNET.COM

How would you rate THE OUTNET.COM ?

Edie Hong Kong
Verified Reviewer
"They used to be great. Website and app easy to navigate, great product and specific sizing info. Then they went and changed the app and took away most of the product info, replacing it with very generic descriptions. They also changed it so you couldn’t just tap on the designer after viewing a certain product to see the rest of the pieces by same designer. THEN they changed from using DHL for international orders to a cheaper local alternative (but delivery charge remains same) and now it not only takes forever to get the item, but returns are also more complicated! I used to shop lots from them but no more!"
"TERRIBLE company/experience. Twice I placed orders and twice they cancelled them (for no good reason) and without notifying me...and the second time it was despite their customer service emailing me an assurance that my order was fine despite the first order debacle. AND they charged my credit card (which amounts to fraud if they cancelled the order and lied telling me it was OK). STAY FAR AWAY from this site--it sucks."
"I ordered few times with them. Good experience until this time. My packet did not arrive. I chased them, also DHL. No news. The money was devoted from my account. No packet with my clothes and no news from OUTNET. I have to say that I feel very disappointed and to be honest I do not know what to do to find my packet or get my money back. Any advices welcome. 🙏🏻"
"Excellent customer service, fantastic packaging, fabulous products, I love shopping at The Outnet and I do highly recommend to any fussy customer."
Chris Webster
"Great value designer products. Perfect deliveries and some fab purchases have been had"
Jennifer Priestnall
"Amazing service. Every time I have called them the staff are fast efficient and cannot do enough for you. Would highly recommend this company for online shopping."
A
"I looked everywhere for a dress for my daughters wedding without success. I can highly recommend The Outnet who offer designer dresses at discount prices. You can be sure no one else will wear your dress! So many unusual designs. Dare to be different! Service and quality of goods - hundred percent!"
"Great stock, easy shopping experience, great discounts."
Rina
"Unfortunately, the dress I purchased didn't fit me well, so Outnet arranged a DHL courier to come that same day to pick up from me and the funds were refunded to me within 1 day. No hanging around and waiting for a refund to go back onto my credit card statement like some companies do."
Francesca
"Always very easy to order and track - and practical return policy."
Susan
"They are the best company for getting designer items at reduced prices. Part of Net-A-Porter, they sell very "up-market" clothes at amazing prices. Fabulous styles and great service. Customer Service is the best - very courteous and helpful and on line 24 hours a day! Try it - you won't be disappointed! Sue R"
"Fast delivery. Lovely items"
THE OUTNET.COM is rated 3.92 based on 12 reviews