The Hot Tub Place Reviews

2AM

sales@thehottubplace.co.uk

The Hot Tub PlaceUnit 3 KelvinsideWallaseyWirral

Tell us how The Hot Tub Place made you happy

"Since paying for the tub In full at the point of purchase I had take the lead in contacting them over delivery in spite of them promising to do it. Since getting the tub we’ve encountered numerous electrical problems with it - Topaz 3 seater. Lights not working, jet cycle cutting out after 3 mins, filtering kicking in whenever it feels like, topside control clock going crazy. Control telling me the water needs changing after six weeks of use despite filters being cleaned every week. The supplier Superior Spas are so far doing everything they can to assist. Despite being cc’d into several e mails The Hot Tub Place have not responded at all to any of my e mails."
Are you The Hot Tub Place? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Hot Tub Place receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Been dreaming about a hot tub for many years and had seen lots of offers on social media which prompted a visit this reputable dealer following on from other reviews I had seen. Best decision I ever made to go to these guys - visited one day and ordered the next, delivery was the following week, including all arrangements for lifting it into the garden! Alistair is exceptionally helpful, great service,fantastic knowledge and advice, amazing after care with the mountain of questions I always seem to have, and a great quality well priced tub! Thanks so much for everything :)"
"We have wanted a hot tub for some time, but worried as didnt know where to go. We found this place and said "Well we will just have a look". From Walking in there to delivery was amazing. No pushy sales just genuine people with tons of knowledge. We love our tub. Thank you again."
"From first contact, Alistair was consistently outstanding in his responses which were rapid (even at the weekends), professional and accurate. Once the order was placed, Alistair happily and effectively coordinated crane, electrician and delivery. This is an outstanding Company and I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"We bought are hot tub from this place...best thing we ever did.Alistair the manager is so helpful and explains everything you need to know about the tub ...if you are looking to buy a hot tub this is the place to buy one ....."
"Alister was very helpful and knolagable , got me the exact part the next day and all working fine now , these guys saved us a fortune , hope to deal with them again soon . Darrell ( AC/DC electrical ."
"Took me a bit of time searching for the right tub, I'm glad I found this place. From start to finish Alistair was very helpful without being pushy. Once I decided on a tub he did everything to make the experience an easy one. Even the delivery was done professionally on the date and time I requested. I would have no hesitation in recommending you buy from this place. His after sales service is second to none and he is always willing to give advice on the phone. Thanks for making the decision an easy one, Paul"
"One word Amazing. The knowledge we gained from speaking to the hot tub place enabled myself and my wife to decide on a particular hot tub as before contacting them we were at a complete loss. From our initial enquiry right through to delivery, service and advice was excellent, we cannot recommend them highly enough. We are now the proud owners of our lovely Fiji hot tub"
"Our knowledge about hot tubs was very limited when we decided we wanted to buy one. There were lots of offers on Facebook and eBay but it was hard to know which one was best for us or what the difference between the various hot tubs at different prices was. One visit to see Alistair at 'The Hot Tub Place' and we got great advice and all our questions were answered. There was no pressure to buy and Alistair was happy to help and answer questions over the following week or so, one site survey later and the Hot Tub was ordered."
"I spent a long time researching hot tub's. Ali at 'The Hot Tub Place' was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products. Ali was very patient and never put any pressure on me at any moment and was always available to answer my questions, no matter how trivial. Delivery service was excellent. Anyone wanting to buy a Hot Tub should get in touch for great friendly service, great products and superb value."
"Excellent service and very quick and professional delivery of our new hot tub would highly recommend."
"Fantastic knowledge, was able to advise me on what chemicals I needed too. Not pushy at all. Arranged all delivery and did set up of hot tub. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service . Very happy with purchase . Would recommend to friends and family"
(None Selected) - Posted 2 years ago