The Chimp Store Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Chimp Store

Click Here

Tell us how The Chimp Store made you happy

"chimp store is class as always, price, service and sadly (but positively) returns process! i wish Champions sizing was a reliable as the service from Chimp!"
"Brilliant!! but some stickers would be appreciated, thanks for the garms !!"
"Really decent selection of clothes! Find some of the sizes very varied though, often send stuff back and cannot gage what size to buy, which is then a shame as I have to pay for postage."
"Great selection of brands and pieces you can not get in the U.S. Super fast delivery to the states!"
"Sick store, always got the latest bits in from loads of my favourite brands. Would recommend to anyone."
"Good selection of brands at great prices ! Speedy delivery"
"Great store. Has become the go to store to buy new clothes"
"Great items - amazing brands! Nice touch using Klarna.. I've recommended the chimp store to my mates as It's wear I buy most of my garms.. never had any issues with postage. Keep it up 🤙"
"amazing service as always - i will be using again and again! great products, pricing and delivery!"
"Refund was easy and arrived quickly only thing I would change is no Freepost as I got my postage deducted from my refund and I also payed to send it back. Also got charged VAT on top which was £6 I then found the item on another website for same price without the VAT and with free postage, but the actual buying and receiving I can’t fault."
"Great service, fast delivery and the item I purchased is perfect, was about half the of price anywhere else too! Thanks guys 🤙🏼"
"I use Chimpstore regularly and they are always fast and reliable with a great selection of top clothes."
"Never had a problem with chimp, items are always sent out quickly and efficiently. Satisfied with every purchase!"
"Not having free returns is pretty lame. I'd probably go elsewhere next time."
"Never had an issue, you're paying a premium price for quality. All I'd say is, packaging could be better."
"Really brands choices, always good deals in the sale part, fast shipping."
"Very cool."