The Chimp Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chimp Store

Tell us how The Chimp Store made you happy
Good service, speedy delivery and great prices
So impressed with Chimp Store. Great selection of brands and offers and most impressed with their customer experience and speed of delivery. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Always use you never have a problem my boyfriend loves your stuff great quality clothes 100% reccommend
Fast transaction.
Great range of quality brands, excellent delivery and sustainable packaging.
I was happy with my experience with Chimp. I had to exchange my purchase as I ordered the wrong size but it all went smoothly. Thank you!
Excellent quality of products, always deliver on time! 100% would recommend to anyone!
Quality products
Great quick service
Would recommend
quick delivery :)
The delivery is super fast and the goods are really good quality, I love them and I would buy again if there is anything that I like in the shop in the future!
the ualiti is amazing but a bit overprised
Top gear.. main outlet for clothes.
Very good value
Very good service
Will use again
Very good quality of clothes and fast delivery
Order not delivered and terrible communication, would not recommend!
Great jacket, good price
Excellent service, website was easy to navigate. Great prices. Fast shipping. They kept me well informed of my delivery. Also it arrived in very nice packaging which in my opinion makes a big difference πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Still waiting for my order to be delivered after 9 days. I was informed the parcel was on its way and should've received a track & trace link, but didn't hear a thing for a week so thought I'd enquire. They said the borders were closed but are now working on sending out all parcels ASAP. This is quite odd since they had already sent me a mail a week before that the parcel was sent via Royal Mail. Still no update in terms of timing or a link to trace the parcel. I my opinion a customer service should send out correct information, pro-actively inform customers in case something goes wrong and give a bit of a reaonsable answer to a question, rather than a statement that doesn't answer the question. A once in a lifetime experience for me!
Todavía no me ha llegado el pedido. Me gustaria saber cuanto más va a tardar?
I've been shopping with TCS since around 2010 and they have always been second to none for delivery, customer service, and product selection.
The Chimp Store is rated 4.68 based on 555 reviews