The Chimp Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chimp Store

Tell us how The Chimp Store made you happy
Nice products , always on track , reciving e-mails of every move. and the shipping was fast . i have order another shirt because i like the shop so much,
This review is perhaps more reflective of Royal Mail, as of yet I haven't received my order. The order was out for delivery on 2nd April, now 7th April. Tracking is not functioning, and after waiting 1 hour in que to speak to an agent I got cut off.
Great products and great and simple to use website. Good delivery time too. Really impressed
Easy to use website, fast delivery. Would 100% recommend to a friend. Keep up the food work!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great service, great product and a top store. Highly recommended
Very quick and efficient in processing the orders. Amazing clothing designs, definitely one of my favourite sites to shop!
Very happy with my delivery, speed and ease of access. Definitely recommend!
Ordered to Germany, easy Buy-and- delivery- options and unproblematic Delivery! Thumbs up!
Really great service. Super quick dispatch! And quick processing of something I needed to return. Thanks so much!
Quick delivery- everything Perfect
I have ordered an item that was not sent out due to Covid-19. They refunded that amount but made another transaction for a higher amount with an additional fee. Not acceptable again due to Covid-19 hardship of not having anymore income. Still waiting for my refund. Hope this helps everyone.
Fast shipping, product was great quality. Will be shopping with them more.
NICE SHOP , NICE BRANDS AND NICE ITEMS !
Awesome Clothes. Loved the experience with the Chimp store. I received the package very fast in Germany. Everything was packaged very well. But I can only give 4 Stars, since there is no free shipping/returns and you should be aware of the return package costs, which are sort of high, when you're outside GB. Just be sure about what size you need. I would still absolutely recommend this store.
Très bon pull les motifs sont brodés et le pull n’est pas trop petit, le seul problème est la capuche un peu trop grande mais rien de problématique, merci
Ordine in perfetto stato, prodotti all’altezza delle aspettative. Tempo di spedizione da record!
Very pleased with my item. They processed my order the same day and I received my order with in 4 days.
Very happy with the service. I ordered from Denmark, but got the package shipped to Australia for my father's birthday. The Chimp Store was quick to send the package and DHL was quick to deliver. The package got to my dad 5 business days after I made the order, fantastic!
I have been wearing vans for a very long time and these Anaheim factory are exactly the same as my very first pair I bought way back in '76', they are also more comfortable than the ordinary 95's. The price was a lot cheaper than anyone else (well done chimp store) and arrived well packaged although in a box a little bit to big for the shoe box inside :)
The Chimp Store is rated 4.59 based on 170 reviews