The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
I was only told that my order was out of stock when I made contact to query the delay.
I really dislike the offers that are put on a countdown. I had to check with my partner about something and the timer finished so the postage charge was added although there was an offer to add an item with postage paid. It's a form of pressured sales that is a bit of an unpleasant feature of your sales technique.
Bought a delux 3 bed house pack, I really don’t think it will cover 3 beds , I only have two beds and I think by the time I have done some more packing Iwill have to order more
Only received 3 out of 4 boxes. Then when I informed company it was mentioned one of my items wasn’t available which isn’t helpful 6 days after I ordered
"Next day delivery, took 3 days" Unable to contact Moving Home Warehouse Ltd directly. Online solution contact courier! My contract is with seller, thier job to contact the courier.
Hi Andrew Very sorry that the courier took 3 days to delivery your parcel. DPD are 99.9% on time every time. We will contact them to find out why they failed to deliver on time on this occasion. Our terms clearly state that once parcels leave our warehouse the customer contacts the courier directly. Customers receive sufficient tracking information and details by email and text by DPD to do this and that they (the customer) also has a better idea of when they are at home to discuss with the courier regarding suitable delivery times. Please see the contract you agreed to with us when you purchased from our site by ticking the 'I agree to the terms and conditions' tab upon checkout'.. Terms clause 8.10.1 We will not be held accountable for third part courier delays, non-deliveries or missed deliveries. Once the parcels leave our warehouse you agree that it is the responsibility of yourself (the customer) and the third party courier to liaise in obtaining your parcel and by agreeing to these terms you waiver any liability or fault with The Moving Home Warehouse Limited. Many thanks.
I received the wrong box size and after contacting customer service i never heard back.
The delivery slot I requested and paid for was completely ignored-got woken up the day before it wad scheduled with early morning delivery. One box was not cut properly and had to make 4 incisions. Not impressed
Hi Roland Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the delivery. We shall contact the courier and find out why the delivery was not as requested. In respect of the box, this sounds very unusual, please return it unused and we will provide a full refund as is our standard policy.
quality of product poor, especially the 'wardrobe boxes' which when unwrapped were misshapen and full of creases and though 'usable' had to be taped up more than the design should have required.
Hello, we rarely receive a negative complaint about the quality of our boxes. Our boxes are all double walled and used by the removals industry directly. Should we receive direct contact from our customers with issues, we provide a full refund or return as part of our standard policy… We assume you used the boxes.
cheap material and weak
Our boxes are double walled, very strong and used by the removals industry. We have not received any direct contact from you and if we had our customer support team would have refunded or replaced the offending items. We cannot find you on our system, please make contact directly.
We had to chase one of the parcels ourselves. It came later just as well we were in the house. Disappointed overall. My wife had to chase it up
Apologies you were let down by our third party courier service. However the courier we use is 99.99% on time every time. Currently it is Q4, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the courier networks are pushed to capacity so we would envisage that there may sometimes be delays in delivery. It is a shame it happened to you, should you contact us we can arrange a refund or replacement as is our standard policy.
We and MHW were let down badly by DPD delivery service, and I then had problems contacting MHW by email, particularly replying to their response, as the reply email came back to me, MUCH later, as undelivered.
Hi Tim, very sorry you were not happy with the service from our third party courier provider and apologies the email bounced back, did you type in our email address correctly? ......Please contact us again and we can arrange a refund or replacement as is our standard policy.
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.65 based on 622 reviews