The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
My boxes arrived on time and very quickly very pleased with their service
Excellent value for money and speedy delivery
Boxes excellent and packing accessories absolutely fine. I expected the boxes to be bigger but when packed they are heavy enough! I would definately buy again.
A good service and competitively priced.
Great service and product as described.
100% happy with my order. Thank you Moving Home Warehouse! Sadly, unreliable DPD spoiled it for you. So, 1 star off. Too stressful. My order was meant to arrive on the 3rd. DPD, after confirming my delivery, estimated the delivery for the 4th. A day later changed it to Friday the 6th. I got well stressed because I needed it by Friday latest. If there was an issue I'd have to wait till Monday to talk to anyone. (DPD recently "misplaced" two of my deliveries, so I know this for sure. It was do much hassle chasing them.) Anyway, in the end it arrived on the 4th while DPD tracking kept on showing the 6th. Ridiculously unreliable delivery service that cost me £17.78!
Good quality sturdy boxes, arrived as ordered!
Excellent service. Good quality products and arrived earlier than expected so win win !
Everything was as stated and decent quality. We were delighted and thank you.
Great value for money, excellent service.
You are not able to call bc nobody ever picks up the phone. I bought the boxes, the money is in your account and yet I still am waiting for the boxes 1 week later. My move plans have been disrupted and I need to adjust my plans bc of your lack of organisation. Thanks
Blankets were exactly what I needed!
Easy ordering and very prompt delivery, very satisfied Pat Cole
Thank you, great service and delivery. Very easy transaction :)
Good service and well packed lol
Good quick service; excellent product....as I needed a specific size box. Great that its possible to buy individually rather than packs of 10 as most others sell. We do not all need quantity if not needed for house removals.
Prompt efficient service
excellent. all arrived promptly and without any mishaps. and the goods were good quality..
Very prompt service with goods as advertised.
Efficient service.