The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Mattress cover came on time, was as described, no problems.
I don’t remember what I bought as moving house is so stressful, sorry
Good quality product and very prompt delivery.
Moving boxes are fine and delivered on time. The only issue was that my order was not confirmed by an email. So I had to contact them as I was uncertain
Bargain prices but house pack box’s are a little small...
Overall pleased with purchase
Very good boxes and quick delivery-they came next day. However, id actually chosen a delivery date which was a week in the future as i didn't want it hanging around. So, it was a little frustrating.
Boxes arrived a few days later than advised - however this may have been the courier. Boxes are very good and sturdy = thankyou
Great items, swift delivery
Very quick delivery. Everything came as described. Very pleased!
Excellent service from a response and delivery perspective and good quality materials. Only criticism is the quantity of bubble wrap included.
Yes very happy with the bubble, just wished that I would offered a wider bubble, still did the job.
Just what was needed.
Arrived in time before my move as I needed the items ordered to box up my belongings.
Well-priced and punctual delivery.
Boxes, tape and bubble wrap all came in good time. I didn't order enough so I placed another order for bubble wrap and boxes. As the Moving home Warehouse were so efficient the first time I placed this order with them.
Very good and very quick. Didn't get the small box with it but that fine. Everything fitting perfectly. Will recommend
everything we ordered arrived in perfectly good order, we are now using to pack up and move house., thankyou so much for a brilliant service.
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.65 based on 622 reviews