The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Clear choices, online ordering simple. Advanced warning of delivery. All very efficient.
An efficient service, delivery was fine. I just made the mistake of ordering the wrong size of bubble wrap, but is was my mistake!
All works as should
Good sturdy boxes. Shame about the damage DPD caused when they delivered it all. I have been assured by The MHW that DPD have been made aware...
Great boxes, not so great tape.
Efficient service and items arrived quickly as described
Delv. On time
As shown prompt delivery
Great products and good value. Only criticism is that the bundles you could buy appear to be more expensive then if you buy outside of the bundle. Will use them again if we need to!
Nice quality goods delivered very quickly.
Excellent product
Delivered what I wanted and arrived when they said it would
My boxes arrived in very good condition, at a very good price.
Good service and well packed lol
Prices were a lot lower than elsewhere, delivery came a lot earlier than ordered, boxes and matrass cover were good quality, the 'fragile' tape was not sticky enough, it's more for signage than holding the boxes together. A few items added to the basket disappeared from there before payment and I only noticed it when the delivery came so double check your basket content before payment. All in all happy with my purchase and the shopping experience.
Quick delivery, product as described.
Thank you so much for your immediate response for my order.
Prompt efficient service
Good quality boxes, came on time which was great and delivery was DPD who are in my opinion the best as you can track the delivery’s river to ensure you are in. Moving home boxes are really expensive but moving home warehouse boxes are good value and I got a discount code so can’t complain!
Quick delivery