Teamheat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Teamheat
Telephone
Read Teamheat Reviews

Tell us how Teamheat made you happy
I had some good initial experiences with Teamheat. However, when it came to installing a new boiler, things did not go as expected. In the initial conversation about the installation, I was told it would take place the following Monday. Work commenced on the Monday, but continued until the Wednesday. The installer tended to arrive around around 10:00 and leave by around 16:30. The first time this happened the installer told me he had already been working elsewhere and would go on to work elsewhere. I was left sitting in a cold apartment with no hot water for those three days and the preceding weekend. When it came to payment, there was an issue with completing the transaction. The installer said the problem was with my iPhone. But it seemed to be working just fine - and, indeed, I used my iPhone not long after to make another purchase. I ended up paying directly from my current account, as it was the quickest though less than ideal way to complete the transaction and move on. Another issue was the annual service, which was sold as signing up to a monthly direct debit. Some other service providers take one payment at or after the time of the service. This of course ensures the customer retains any interest in their bank or BS account (however minimal), rather than it heading to the service provider.
Very good service plumber out with in 20 mins excellent work would use again Andy
Not a good company for repairs. Charge £120 for an initial call out and youll never hear from them again to do the actual work. Very poor.
Excellent service fast and affordable. Will be using again
Was quick and didn't cause any hassle. Good guy and really nice to talk to
I had Paul out to fit a new boiler. Great service, very friendly and no hassle. Very professional service. I will definitely be using teamheat again!
Paul came very quickly to check the boiler and he was available next day to replace it. We are very satisfied with all his work. He did brilliant job! Many thanks Paul!
Had an oil to gas conversion carried out by teamheat in February 2020 I have been enjoying the benefits of gas heating. Very pleased with the installation and the professional way in which the work was carried out. I would highly recommend.
I had an excellent service from Paul Craig from quote to installation in 1 week of a new oil boiler. A reasonable price, and very neat and professional installation. He also kept me well informed on exactly what would be done and when.
Needed replacement boiler. Talked me through options and quoted a very competitive price. Work completed as scheduled. No mess, no fuss. Explained the operation of the system in layman's terms. Great to have a warm home again. Happy to recommend.
After a great experience last year 2019. 4 no shows for boiler servicing over August-September 2020 without even a courtesy text to say sorry cant make it we found this to be poor a experience.
Paul went the extra mile, and a bit more during my boiler replacement. It turned out to be a lot more complicated than expected, but Paul made sure that everything worked perfectly. He was knowledgeable and excellent at explaining everything that he did. He is reliable and professional. I can highly recommending Paul and his colleagues.
Very responsive and quick. Would definitely recommend . Any problem sorted. Very polite and friendly and respectful to anny home.
Good job will yous theses guys again. Fitted a new boiler very happy
Highly recommend. Paul and David very efficient and clean workers. Reasonable priced for a new boiler.
Very quick and professional. Impressed.
Excellent work done by Paul and David.Definitely worthy of five star status.Thank you so much for installing my new combi boiler. Veryfriendly and efficient.
Good quick service fully explained issue with boiler
Great job .Very happy with the work carried out
Teamheat is rated 4.87 based on 84 reviews