Teamheat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Teamheat
Telephone
Read Teamheat Reviews

Tell us how Teamheat made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very quick and professional. Impressed.
Excellent work done by Paul and David.Definitely worthy of five star status.Thank you so much for installing my new combi boiler. Veryfriendly and efficient.
Good quick service fully explained issue with boiler
Great job .Very happy with the work carried out
Called Teamheat out to price a new Gas Boiler. Best quote we recieved and also fantastic customer service. As soon as we were ready to have new boiler fitted they came out straight away. Everything was quick and efficient and handled very professionally, even in the middle of the corona virus pandemic.
Great rapid service, job well done. Very pleased with it.
Fitted new boiler, really friendly staff. Seems to really know his stuff, showed me how everything works and was very thorough in checking everything had been fitted correctly which was reassuring . Also fitted a carbon minoxide alarm. Very happy with overall service.
Amazing! Came on time, explained everything clearly, and was very friendly and professional. I will 100% be recommending to my friends and family.
Excellent work.. new boiler fitted..
Very friendly 100% Recommended
Good service, Paul was excellent at his job , quick and efficient.
Paul was every friendly, quick and professional, will be using again!
Quick response, helpful engineer. Would recommend!
Very pleased with the workmanship and very nice and friendly staff escipically Paul how installed my new oil boiler at short notice will use these guys again. Thank you son much
Prompt service and engineer seemed very knowledgeable! Hopefully all is fixed.
Thanks to TeamHeat who got me sorted as a priority when my old boiler broke down. Top job.
Thanks to Team Heat who got me sorted as a priority when my old boiler broke down. Top job
Great fast service. Good job.
Excellent service
Turned up as an emergency call and went above and beyond to get us up and running again. A great job and we'll definitely be using Team heat to service our boiler in the future.
Quick and effective