Teamheat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Teamheat
Telephone
Read Teamheat Reviews

Tell us how Teamheat made you happy
Very good service plumber out with in 20 mins excellent work would use again Andy
Not a good company for repairs. Charge £120 for an initial call out and youll never hear from them again to do the actual work. Very poor.
Excellent service fast and affordable. Will be using again
Was quick and didn't cause any hassle. Good guy and really nice to talk to
I had Paul out to fit a new boiler. Great service, very friendly and no hassle. Very professional service. I will definitely be using teamheat again!
Paul came very quickly to check the boiler and he was available next day to replace it. We are very satisfied with all his work. He did brilliant job! Many thanks Paul!
Had an oil to gas conversion carried out by teamheat in February 2020 I have been enjoying the benefits of gas heating. Very pleased with the installation and the professional way in which the work was carried out. I would highly recommend.
I had an excellent service from Paul Craig from quote to installation in 1 week of a new oil boiler. A reasonable price, and very neat and professional installation. He also kept me well informed on exactly what would be done and when.
Needed replacement boiler. Talked me through options and quoted a very competitive price. Work completed as scheduled. No mess, no fuss. Explained the operation of the system in layman's terms. Great to have a warm home again. Happy to recommend.
After a great experience last year 2019. 4 no shows for boiler servicing over August-September 2020 without even a courtesy text to say sorry cant make it we found this to be poor a experience.
Paul went the extra mile, and a bit more during my boiler replacement. It turned out to be a lot more complicated than expected, but Paul made sure that everything worked perfectly. He was knowledgeable and excellent at explaining everything that he did. He is reliable and professional. I can highly recommending Paul and his colleagues.
Very responsive and quick. Would definitely recommend . Any problem sorted. Very polite and friendly and respectful to anny home.
Good job will yous theses guys again. Fitted a new boiler very happy
Highly recommend. Paul and David very efficient and clean workers. Reasonable priced for a new boiler.
Very quick and professional. Impressed.
Excellent work done by Paul and David.Definitely worthy of five star status.Thank you so much for installing my new combi boiler. Veryfriendly and efficient.
Good quick service fully explained issue with boiler
Great job .Very happy with the work carried out
Called Teamheat out to price a new Gas Boiler. Best quote we recieved and also fantastic customer service. As soon as we were ready to have new boiler fitted they came out straight away. Everything was quick and efficient and handled very professionally, even in the middle of the corona virus pandemic.
Teamheat is rated 4.90 based on 83 reviews