TalentPool Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TalentPool

About TalentPool: TalentPool is the UK's leading Talent Matching Platform, linking recent graduates with small and medium sized companies - mainly startups, scaleups and boutiques. Launched in 2013, we've been working on our unique algorithmic profile matching engine, meaning less pain and inefficiency for both employer and candidate. We are used by 300+ employers and thousands of candidates every month and every week TalentPool makes hundreds of meaningful introductions.

contact@talentpool.com

The Rainmaking Loft
International House
1 St. Katharines Way

How would you rate TalentPool ?

"Love it! So easy to use!"
"Amazing!! Will definitely to continue to use."
"One of the best things about talentpool is that you'll always receive a response from the employer. This is not the case usually!!"
"I have been really happy with the emails I have received so far..."
"Nothing special"
"Talentpool has really helped me look for jobs in my final year - all I do is wait for new approaches to come through so it's a great time saver."
"Anyone looking for jobs in London start-ups should definitely sign up, it's such a good way of discovering these opportunities."
"So happy I came across TalentPool online, It has really helped me get started with my job hunt."
"Excellent!"
"TalentPool has helped me discover roles that I didn't realise I would be qualified for. It's such a great platform, I already have a bunch of interviews lined up for next week."
"A waste of time don't bother signing up."
"We are big fans of talentpool! Thanks for all your help and support!"
"Talentpool was really easy to use. It's a really different concept for recruitment and really refreshing."
"Very good"
"A new way of discovering job opportunities online. The jobs I receive are always suitable and I feel confident applying to them."
"My job only goes out to candidates that match the requirements - fantastic!"
"It's so helpful how I can sort my applicants in the platform. The connection emails are also really handy."
"Such a life saver during my final year of uni."
"Talent pool save us so much time when hiring interns. Would definitely recommend their service."
"Talent pool has helped me realise which direction i want to take my graduate career in by suggesting a variety of roles to me that I would never have considered before."
TalentPool is rated 4.68 based on 323 reviews