Superdrug Delivery Reviews

Superdrug have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.72%
Industry Average
" I was so happy with how fast the delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Very good bargains great delivery "
posted 10 months ago - Laura Tipp
" They usually send my order quickly and with free delivery because I always buy enough items to last me a while which means it's over the amount to guarantee I receive free delivery. "
posted 10 months ago - Barbara Ward
" Super fast delivery. Lovely products. Extra discount added in basket was a lovely suprise "
posted 11 months ago - Sian Jackson
" Good offers on the products which I ordered. Quick and easy delivery. Thanks! "
posted 1 year ago - Holly
" The delivery process was fazt and all myitems were not damaged. They are also so many varieties of goods to choose from at realy agfordable prices. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Good criteria for narrowing down searches. Free delivery over £10 is much better than competing companies. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Very speedy delivery of my goods which were packaged well. "
posted 1 year ago - Joanne Young
" Brillaint customer service. I had a problem with a foundation leaking during delivery to me and they sorted it out no problems. It makes me shop as much as i can from Superdrug as i know if anything goes wrong its always sorted by there friendly customer service team. Thankyou Superdrug! "
posted 1 year ago - Briony Winslow