Supercuts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Supercuts
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Supercuts made you happy

"Supercits in oracle Reading, after many attempts of the hair cut I wanted, I ended up in here. Luna did such an amazing job. I’ve wasted so much money at some of the leading hairdressers, finally found the perfect hairstylist. Lina thank you"
Are you Supercuts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just had my hair cut by Tracey in Supercuts Chapel Market Islington ....she cut it into a really cute super short 1920s style bob and I love it. Great cut and friendly service, highly recommend Tracey"
"Friendly atmosphere in their Arndale branch, Manchester. Nice guys, professionals. Customers seemed to have a good time. Very satisfied with my haircut. Liam is a great guy, good skills. The result was better than I expected."
Supercuts is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews