Studio Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Studio
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Studio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"**WARNING** Do not touch this company with barge pole!!!!! My elderly father ordered a prelit Xmas from this site in order to make things a little easier for him and my disabled mum this year. It would have been easier for him to go to North America (we are based in Scotland) chop down a real tree, swim it across the North Atlantic Ocean and decorate it himself! He and our family tried to set it up on 01/12/18 to find that the lights would not work and we also discovered that some of the lower branches of the tree were bent so did not sit correctly. We called their call centre (which is based in the Phillipines!) the same day and asked for them to organise for the tree to be returned and for a refund to be processed. This was the option we decided to be best as she could not guarantee that any replacement would arrive before Xmas. We were advised to package the item back up, label it with your returns address and include a note with all of my customer details on it all of which we did immediately after speaking with her. She assured us that she would arrange for a courier to come and collect it and said that this would happen on 03/12/18 so my father agreed to wait in that day. He waited in as advised but no one came. He then personally called the 'care line' on 04/12/18 to be told that the courier could take up to 48 hours - something that was not made clear during the initial phone call. Thus began the utterly disgraceful shambles that this company calls 'customer service'. My father waited in for the rest of Tuesday and also the next day. After waiting in the house for 72 hours he called the care line again and they apparently raised another collection request with no explanation as to why the item had not been collected within the promised time. He then waited in on Thursday 6th December - again no courier arrived to collect the item so I personally called on Friday 7th December, extremely angry and concerned that my father has been unable to leave the house for almost a week. I was happy to do this on his behalf gievn that the stress of it all was becoming too much to deal with. I firstly spoke with Joyce and, after demanding to be put through to a manager, was put through to Ingrid who assured me categorically that the tree would be picked up on 10/12/18. I spent a lot of time stressing how important this was, hammering it home and was assured by this so called 'manager' that under no circumstances could they have yet another no show. At the time I did not believe person was indeed a manager and it seems my doubts were well founded as it is now 1915 on the definite day of collection and the tree is still sitting in my parent's hallway. My father has been rendered housebound and unable to go out and even buy basic groceries for the past week - what this company are doing is utterly disgusting and we have now escalated via Resolver as clearly they cannot get their act together to deal with independently."
Are you Studio? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Studio receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I am really fed up with the service I have received from studio and won’t recommend or buy from them again. I only ordered three items, but the first item arrived in packaging that had been around the block a few times and I ordered a medium but in the packaging was a large! Straight forward I thought, I’ll ring customer care ! Some women who hardly spoke English couldn’t understand what I was saying! In the end I told her I won’t return as I had a feeling I’d end up with another wrong pair ! She then went on to say I will send someone to collect the item! I don’t know how many times I stressed I don’t want another pair and I will not be returning the original pair! Next day a poor Hermes guy was here to collect the parcel. He wasn’t to pleased to have had wasted journey. The second part of the order as gone missing! So I plucked up the courage to phone again! Only to have the same service ...they don’t care on bit, I feel the call centre is in India and dread to think what the calls cost! Because of the mix up on the first order I asked for postage and packing to be refunded, she then goes away for a while and comes back with a half answer! No refund was shown on my account . Second wasted call to search for second item, which didn’t care or have a clue on how to deal with my questions.....in the end I paid the total amount, even if though the order is not complete... just to be rid of this company! I am waiting to see if the packaging has been refunded! Probably not...do not get involved with this company as the customer servicing even worth the one star! And looking at all the other reviews I see I’m not on my own... once bitten twice shy!"
"I would like to thank studio for always being there for their customers for their speedy delivery service and quality of their items. They have a great selection of house hold items as well as gifts for any occasion . When it comes to Christmas I always order from studio."
"Unfortunately sent 2 payment for a full amount 80.94.only one showing on my account. But 2 on the bank statements. Trying to get a refund is one big joke sent my bank statement still not got back to me."
"I have ordered a Christmas tree it was due to be delivered on or before 4/12 18, there is no sign of it. phoned twice, I have been informed if I receive the tree AFTER Christmas get back in touch. I have paid for this item on the 5/12/18 as I would have been charged interest if I hadn't. It is a complete waste of time trying to track the item as it doesn't tell you anything you don't already know, and the person on the phone was of no help, I can't afford to go out and buy another tree, but studio doesn't care. even if I do actually receive the tree I will never order from them again"
"The worst customer service I've ever had, well.. It's a one person customer service team as I speak and email the same person every single time. (Mary) they didn't know when the order would arrived so I requested to cancel because I can get it on amazon.. The next day. Over a week later they send the order I've cancelled and then said return it! The delivery driver was nice enough to tell me I didn't need to accept it or even have it sent in the first place as all studio needed to do was ring the depot. I get another email telling me they can't cancel and I need to return it.. I don't even have the item. Absolutely shocking. Zero knowledge or communication between anyone.. Well the 1 customer advisor and depot. Never will I use studio again."
"Worst on line shopping ever. Still waiting for a refund after 3 weeks of returning items. Now they say they never recieved them! Please everyone don't use studio. Complete nightmare. Cheap and tacky. Quick enough to take ya Monet. Takes a l8fetime to get ya refund. ."
"Only when my delivery finally came.Wasn't helpful with the order or a re-order.Struggled to answer Q's God awful experience not helpful in the slightest had so many problems went to the ombudsmen."
"Fantastic product at a fantastic price."
"It's was absolutely useless to my family this Christmas. Most of the items was out of stock."
"Ordered green bushy glitter tree assembled it today so dissapointed nothing like the pictures of it and so small when it should be 6ft more like 5ft it's just a mess."
"Acknowledged order immediately, informed of order dispatch and order on its way, and when it arrived. Delivery guy also very polite and accommodating."
"Ordered items for Xmas presents, they said 3-5 days and all in stock, 1 item arrived today totally smashed, sent it back straightaway costing £2.99 which I clearly won't get back, 2 of the other items are out of stock so re-order, that won't be happening! The last item won't come until 21st December, too late for me so will have to buy another item, why did I not check out reviews before I ordered, never again!"
"Absolutely awful website!! DO NOT USE. The lie about being UK based - when I phoned the company to chase my order they informed me they weren’t actually in the UK. They sent half the order on time and said to wait another 21 days as all the items were out of stock, even though they appeared as in stock when my order was made. They do not have an option to pay upfront but instead a credit system or pay after delivery. The telephone centre is comprised of a lot of people with a poor grasp of the English language and online trading laws. I actually asked to cancel my order and return it unused as I cannot wait 21 days and they out right refused and said they do not have to honour my request (this in itself breaks UK online trading laws). Appalling company save yourself the headache and use a real company like amazon! For anyone struggling with this company contact trading standards and they will advise you how to proceed."
"Cheap & cheerful, good selection of products & good communications after ordering & delivered on time."
"Studio are a complete joke! The customer service for this company are ridiculous and grossly unprofessional. I ordered a twelve pound order a month ago, which said I would get the goods between 3 - 5 days. I chased the order up after a week only to be told I need a credit check for this twelve pound order. I have been getting an email every 7 days to tell me im still being checked out!!!! I have now been told the check has got stuck!! stuck, how professional are they. I cant cancel the order, I cant complain because the stuck check is still going through!!!! They are ridiculous. completely ridiculous. Stay well away!"
"Excellent product"
"Studio are a bloody joke. Very poor quality. Cheap and nasty. I called the complaints no. Get told to hold somebody will be with you shortly... next thing you get cut off. Unbelievable!!"
"Made order. Can't find out whether it's going to be delivered. Website will not let me in to check status. Shambles."
"Two Payments taken one in error rang and told them Lied to me that only one payment was going through from two pending transactions also My card was used fraudulently just after in the Philipines have reported this to my Bank and also to Studio cards hope there is no connection"
Studio is rated 2.48 based on 169 reviews