Studio Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Studio
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Studio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Wouldn't let me cancel my order even tho I emailed 4 times then to get email today saying its on its way all reply were the same it no help at all will cost me more to send it back won't be ordering agen due to the lack off help also I did send email to cancel with in half an hour of putting order in as a family member had already got me the thing I orderd so they was plenty off time to cancel really not happy a persons iteam should be canceled if they have emailed or asked for it to be"
Are you Studio? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wouldn’t of even gave 1 star but had no choice. Please no one order from studio, never sent my items but made me pay before it affected my credit, really not impressed they rob their customers!!!"
"Firstly a personalised gift never arrived. Rang customer careline to he told i will recieve a email from the "relevant department" never told me when! Or how long it would take to resolve the issue! Secondly i asked for an update regarding another order as the tracking information was not available. I was told that is because the item is not "in Stock!!" So i asked how could they sell items you don't have, i was told it's not their responsibility. So i raised another complaint only this time i asked for their complaints manager/team to contact me via telephone. I am appalled with the attitude of the customer careline staff. The website doesn't address any off the issues with missing deliveries. I honestly don't know how they are able to carrying on falsely advertising and misleading consumers. I think trading standards needs to investigate!"
"Avoid this company like the plague they are well known for cloaning credit /debit cards"
"My Mum ordered me a cabinet from studio and delivery was in November to my address. Unfortunately no one was in to sign for cabinet therefore was returned back to depot. Xmas was fast approaching so called up after Xmas for Redelivery. Was told cabinet was no longer in depot so that was fair enough was a while since first attempt to deliver . Lady on phone said she would reorder the cabinet for me but that I wouldn’t be recharged. Then all of a sudden studio started sending my mother letters telling her she has had two cabinets and needs to pay for second one. My mum called up and tried to explain but they just didn’t get what had happened just kept repeating she had a second cabinet! She even sent snapshots Of payment to which no reply. Then they was getting Nasty adding interest to bill and Threatening Letters saying that they had contacted debtors. The whole situation is so frustrating 😡. And to top it all off my mum is such a worrier she eventually decided to pay for the phantom Second cabinet just to get them off her back!!!!! They are a Absolute disgrace. So disorganised will never order again and will warn anyone thinking of doing so!!!!!!"
"Absolutely shocked ordered a new bed and mattress as was diagnosed with cancer to be more comfortable, mattress arrived as it should then the issues with the bed. 1st order was lost by the supplier I’m not quite sure how you lose a large bed but feel like studio just pass on the blame. 2nd order of the same bed this is 3 weeks into it, waited 13 days then decided to call , was told that the supplier was waiting for new stock absolutely disgusted that I was not informed and was told it would be at least 40 days before receiving the new bed so we go ahead and order a completely different bed! 3rd order was told this was definitely in stock and I’d receive in the 7-10 days 8 days in today and hasn’t even been dispatched, call studio to be told it’s delayed yet again and it’s still in the time frame this is where I get extremely frustrated with the customer service they always seem unbothered and unhelpful I explained it’s quite obvious this time frame is not going to be met unless Aladdin on his magic carpet will be delivering after this my account will be getting closed I’ve never been so disgusted by a company!!!"
"Items are cheap and tacky and take far to long to arrive. The company use the most unreliable, 3rd rate so called Hermes courier service to deliver items, if I had known this I would not have ordered from them. Don’t bother unless you don’t mind your ordered items taking forever to arrive!!!"
"Institutionally incompetent! We returned two pairs of curtains via registered post. Studio claimed one pair was never received and billed us £45.00. I sent numerous emails with photos of proof of posting and submitted a written formal form with photocopies of posting. After submitting the same information several times, Studio confirmed we had returned the item and our account was clear! A week later, we received a formal invoice demanding a £10.00 late payment charge in addition to an interest payment and the original bill. Studio obviously outsource their customer service dept overseas. This results in poor communication between internal Departments and bad customer service experience. My wife has rang again and was given verbal assurance by a UK staff member, that this issue has been resolved to our satisfaction! I live in hope. Also, many items advertised are not in stock!"
"They sent me a broken item and won’t refund me after a month of chasing them."
"Ordered mobile phone spending quite a bit of money, this was not delivered, despite speaking to the so called customer service team and emailing them informing them that it had not arrived and being told just give it a bit longer. I pointed out that the tracking information had not changed at all in nearly 20 days so package was either lost or stolen they still kept insisting that I would get the package. Eventually I was put though to the complaints department who did what customer service should have done weeks ago got on to the courier who confirmed the parcel had been lost in transit. I was informed that I would get a form to fill in and get my money back. Now customer service say that I need to wait a further 10 to 15 days to get the form as they are still investigating, asked if they could put me back though to the complaints department surprise surprise this week they can't do that, they could last week but can't this week. The customer service team have the record needle stuck on I do apologise but apologising is not enough I am being charged for something I don't have and more and more interest is being added."
"I've been with studio a number of years with a couple of probs sending faulty goods back, they have received but the return never showing on my account. Another incident and getting no reply. I was diagnosed with breast cancer Dec 2018, I have managed to pay my account for a couple of months, but now unable to work, I wrote to them explaining that I could not make this month's payment asking if interest could be put on hold for three months until I get benefits in place, I have been totally ignored late payment fees have gone on but no reply to my letter, I have emailed them for a response as well but nothing. My late payment would of been for march 2019, last night I got a text from studio and it reads, Hi have you been paid yet, your account is in arrears pay it immediately with a link to the studio page, I was mortified to get this text, and feel mocked,I don't hold up much hope of this being sorted for me and can imagine it going to a debt collectors but another thing that went through my head last night is the twelve pound late payment me has been added to your account as one balance so you are also paying interest on that too. No such thing as loyalty anymore wish I knew what studio was like before I was diagnosed"
"Been paying loads of times. Haven't ordered anything since October and payed for most things up front. But keep asking me to make a payment or a late charge of £12 will be added to my statement. Will never order off them again"
"Reasonably priced goods. Lots of choice good service on phone or internet."
"Ridiculous returns process. Poor customer service. Everything is about 20 years behind them times."
"Items as expected and delivery same"
"Useless customer service, created account twice as 1st application got lost in system, reapplied online and still have no idea what's going on after ordering goods as there is no record of me ever doing so, still unable to access account despite telling them number of times, absolute shambles, never reply bar a template email which does nothing, avoid at all costs!!!"
"Ordered giving bank details..thinking they take payment there and then...then get statement.. 3 days after delivery requesting payment..6 days after delivery. I was sending all the items back because they were really poor quality..and post office charged me £14 for the honour! Absolute joke...didn't know you had to pay return postage. Hence will.not buy from again unless buying a well.known name from them"
"Very unreliable company! order items, 1 month and still not recieved with no decent response from the company, they never get back or have an answer"
"Customer service is a complete and utter joke.. blatent lies Today they told me I had no right to tape the conversation between him and myself. Ten seconds after he told. Not asked that my phone call was being taped. His so called supervisor then proceeded to blatent lie he did not say it. Four times they have sent me the wrong item. ..it's not even close to being that item in colour or description...I'm disgusted by the poor service and the way the operator tried TO TELL me incorrect laws .. The Investigatory power act 2000 (RIPA). STATES..ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO TAPE A CONVERSATION .. THIS is my last ever order from a poor company.."
Studio is rated 2.19 based on 229 reviews