Studio Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Studio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Studio ?

"Studio is a complete joke. Please save yourself a lot of time and never order from them go elsewhere. Invoiced for items I have not received and have been told some items are out of stock but another staff member says in stock! Customer services so unprofessional it's laughable lol Couldn't get my first order right will not order from them again. What a waste of my time!"
"Pathetic! Customer service is an absolute joke. I received broken items, called customer service several times. They promised to free collection but it was all a lie. No arrangements were made. Stay away!!!!!!"
"Personalised toy box was a mess. Black paint mark on and chipped front panel. Tried to get money off as it was badly damaged, couldn’t agree on how much discount. They asked me to return after half hour at premium call rate, complete joke! So now they have a personalised return with an unusual name. Ridiculous!"
"Stay away absolute rip off. The delivery driver touched my bum and made vile comments to me. and when i reported it they wouldn't speak to my boyfriend had to be me even when I gave my permission for him to deal with it. Still nothing has been done about it. The interest is an absolute joke also"
"Poor customer service. Badly run. Had me ringing several times to sort an order that never turned up to cost me £15 on my bill. Yet won't refund me absolute joke Stay away!!!!!"
"Whenever I order it always comes incomplete and I am expected to reorder, assuming I will be charged another p+p I never reorder. Why is my full order not kept and when the out of stock items come in sent to me? A customer should not be expected to pay further p+p charges."
"Send in an order only received half of it when I rang them they couldn't find it but all was ordered on same order form."
"All I wanted to do was order a fairly expensive item but as I was going away I did not want it deliverd for another 14 days rather than 3-7 days which is their standard delivery. You would think that to be a reasonable request but no that is not allowed . It must be 3-7 days. I explained that I would be away but that made no difference. I decide to have the item delivered to my neighbour but the online order form said I could not do that. I had to phone up ! So I phoned up said I wanted to change the delivery address but was told as I did not have my account number to hand I could not do that even though I had given them all my contact details. So back I go online, retrieve my account number and ring again. This time I am told that the contact phone number I give is incomplete (although on the 2 previous calls this was not queried and indeed was complete) so I must say what I have ordered from them in the past. By this time (an hour from my original contact) I am losing the will to live. Eventually my order is accepted and sent to my neighbours address. I would have ordered somewhere else but could not find this particular item anywhere else. 1/5 Studio - I understand the need for data protection but you take it to another level - you are full of bureaucracy"
"Absolutely disgusting customer care"
"Their customer service is shocking. If their is anything wrong with your delivery (even if it was they who sent the wrong thing) it will cost you to return it. I have had no response to my message and calls to them are not cheap. I would never use them again and couldn't recommend them to anyone."
"Cannot complete a purchase online without signing up for credit, attempted twenty plus times but when check credit box straight on to delivery 🐍🐍🐍🐍"
"Rubbish company!!! Customer service have zero idea what’s going on, can’t process an order, doesn’t understand, can’t help, wouldn’t recommend them at all, didn’t even manage to put an order in, won’t recommend or use them EVER AGAIN!!!! Won’t even let me put a 1 star it blocks it out!! Joke!!"
"No customer service at all! They sent an incomete package. When I complained they reordered the whole package which put my account over agreed credit limit and negatively affected my credit reference. I'm still waiting for an answer to my complaint and for them to collect the incomplete package. AVOID THIS COMPANY!"
"Parcel arrived today opened to check one item had part missing rang customer service spoke to a lady that did not speak good English after twenty minutes on phone trying to explain what the problem was she arranged to have item picked up and re order as wanted for Christmas present she told me item was not in stock she could not understand what I was trying to tell her u really need to get people working for u that we can understand and that can understand us"
"Sent an item back as faulty now fighting to get my money back which I've paid towards this item it's been like a month so now I've told them I'll them 4 more days to return my money or I'm seeking legal advice to take actions against them"
"Unacceptable hidden interest rates I pay monthly on a tent I purchased at just under £100 and I find I'm being charged £7 a month interest on my purchase"
"2nd time I’ve ordered from them. 1st time the item took 3 months to arrive for a garden slide when we got it summer was over. Now 4 weeks for a tv and still not there. Definitely not ordering anything from them at Christmas as you won’t get it till Easter"
"Tea towels ,bathroom towels very thin not suitable for what they were purchased for.Slippers secrens faulting off all these just a load of rubbish have bought better from pound shop."
"Bought black fridge faulty after 6 months arranged collection today between 8am and 7pm still waiting no phone call annoyed as came in from night shift at 7am stayed awake all day!! Still waiting at 19.39pm phone call would have been niceRang customer services to be told if don’t collect today will do tomorrow dreadful service had parcels delivered previously left on door step or in back garden need to change your courier people Studio Angela B"
"Ordered table and four chairs. When it came chairs damaged and the table top looked like someone had walked over it in the box and it was completely crushed. They arranged collection and sent out a replacement order. Replacement order received exactly same thing again but worse. Looked like someone had walked on the box and crushed table top. Rang to advise and was told someone would ring me to find out more so wouldn't arrange collection. No one rang. So I rang again today to be told the reason for damage was missing on their screen, she would have to take details again and then I have to wait for someone to ring me. Shocking and I assume from the accents of people answering phone that this is a call centre somewhere in India/Phillipines/god knows where. Will not be ordering from them again"
Studio is rated 2.56 based on 119 reviews