Studio Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Studio

How would you rate Studio?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

81 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Studio in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"RECEIVED AN oRDER I RECEIVED AN ORDER.SOME GOODS INFERIOR QUALITY AND SMELT OF DIESIL. ENQUIRED WHETHER I SHOULD WASH AND WAIT OR RETURN..COULD NOT GET A REPLY AM AWAITING ANOTHER PHONE CALL BUT HAVE NOT YET PAID. WILL WAIT A FEW DAYS..BUT NOT GETTING TOO EXCITED AS 25 MINUTE PHONE CALL CAME TO NOTHING!! I WILL PAY FOR PART OF THE ORDER IN A FEW DAYS AND JUST WAIT AND SEE. WILL NOT BE PAYING JUST RETURNING AND DEDUCTING POSTAGE!! S.D."
"Embarrassing, fraud on the account which took them over a month to pass to their fraud team, month and a half and 6 phone calls later I have still not been able to speak with the fraud team or complaints team, it appears the account has NOT been frozen and nothing has been done. DON'T use unless you want your details used by fraudsters. Not secure or safe and horrid customer service who are unable to help in any shape or form."
"This is clearly a fraud operations. They send items without you ordering them an than send you late payement charges."
"avoid this company. buy the same product for marginally more from ebay or anywhere else. they stink of fraud"
SUSAN CULLEN
"Received my order in good time, prices very good, service is fabulous"
"Returned an item and it was still on my statement. I phoned and the chap said it had been returned and would show on my next statement. However is still on. I phoned andvthecsecond person said it hadn't arrived at their depot. So one person said it had arrived and one person said it hadn't. I'll take it further and wait and see what happens."
"Be VERY aware - Fraud ! If u have an account, CLOSE IT ! I had a Zero balance on my account Jan 2018, then all of a sudden I got an email from Studio telling me my email address had been changed and a new order was placed for just under £500!- This was not me. I called up Studio (who’s call centre is in the Phillapenes) and asked how this happened, they did not know. I asked to speak to a manager- They don’t have one, I asked to speak to the Fraud Dept- They don’t have one, I asked to be transferred to the UK- Guess what, they had no number, I told them not to sent the goods as it was not me that ordered them and I asked the question to them, have they been despatched yet- They could not answer the question! Useless and unprofessional! I was promised a call back, not had one. I found a UK Head office number and after 6 attempts I got through to a so called manager who promised me a call back - guess what, not had one! This company is run by a load of pirates, even the receptionist for the company said she wished she didn’t work for them, seriously, that’s true! At the time of writing this, I am still waiting for an outcome to this issue- Not good enough at all. I have reported them to the Police and Trading Standards as the Fraud is clearly an inside job, I know this as I myself am an Ex Fraud Investigator for Santander. This company is totally useless and should be shut down! Please take heed by this review and be very aware of them. Maybe they will respond to this review and explain what is going on not just with my account, but others as well who have the same issue as me. You’ve been warned! Since placing this on, I’m still waiting for my promised call back! I’ve also now emailed BBC TVs Watchdog and also Fake Britain - The media have to take this up as too many people affected now for it to be just a company error or mistake - Studios IT has been clearly compromised or it is inside Fraud for sure. How can my log on be changed, but not my password and they still ordered goods in my name and changed the delivery address?.......This makes no sense at all!......Studio, do the right thing and be honest with what’s happened please."
"RECENTLY FOUND OUT ABOUT STUDIO AND HAS EVER BEEN BUYING FROM THERE WHICH HAS VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.RECENTLY BOUGHT WOMENS COAT AS WAS CHEAP IN THERE THAT WOULD HAVE COST MORE IN OTHER RETAIL."
"Back in December 2017 studio contacted me saying they had changed my email address, I contacted them immediately to say I did not request them to and why would they with out checking with me first. I have sent about 6 emails now asking what is going on and to contact me concerning this matter, I have also called only to be told it's being investigated. Still a month and a half later I have still had no response from studio what so ever. Absolutely disgusting, I have been a very good customer over many years and they can't even be bothered to contact me."
"Tried to set up an account. Waited 6 days and then got a message saying that my application had been unsuccessful. I phoned them and was told it was Experian I needed to speak to as it was related to my credit. I just checked my Experian account online and my credit score is 999 - the best credit score you can have. So the suitcase that I was ordering for my son will now never arrive and I'm now going to have a really upset 4 year old boy as this suitcase isn't available to order anywhere else. He has been so excited about this suitcase, asking every day when it will arrive. I suspect that Studio only wish to exploit people with low credit scores who are likely to miss payments. This way they can get interest out of them. Shocking company who should be ashamed of themselves"
"About a month ago I have registered with Studio looking to buy a birthday gift for my toddler son. I received a message that Studio is assessing my application and they will get back to me soon. When I hadn't heard from them for a week, I called them only to be told that I should wait another week for the application to be processed, and the only way for me to cancel my order is to receive it and send it back. This has set a pattern for my conversation with Studio's customer service. I've asked several times to cancel both, my application and the order and I always receive the same response. They all seem to be reading a script. Nobody is able to explain the delay in my registration or suggest how I can cancel the order. The Studio can't decide if they want me as a member, yet I'm already held responsible for an order which cannot be processed. My son's birthday have come and gone. My phone calls to the Studio meet with the same response. I'm resigned to the fact that years from now I will receive the unwanted order for which I will be then forced to pay. This is a warning to others to stay away from Studio."
Stephen Keepin
Verified Reviewer
"I received a letter from Studio.co.uk welcoming me to their services. The only problem is I have never heard of them nor requested any communication. I sent back all correspondence asking for an explanation as to why they sent me same. Predictably I have not received a reply despite making 2 phone calls at my expense to the Phillipines complaint about their appalling service Do not use this charlatan company at any costs"
"reported fraudulent activity on my account on the 5th, orders continued to be processed, sent out AND delivered!!! NO Contact from 'Investigations Team' and informed today (18th) that due to a backlog they haven't even started yet! NO fraud prevention/detection seems to exist spending habits/title change/TWO different delivery addresses(1/2way across the country) raised NO red flags And I am NOT alone there seem to be quite a few like me with the same problem recently"
"first my shopping , their mistake duplicated order - received one order still have to pay for two orders very bad customer service communication!!"
"data protection issues customer service issues account hacked absolutely abysmall customer services no resolution or contact 16 days in. do not trust this company with your personal data"
"My 90 year old mother sent a cheque which was cleared immediately. Only part of the order arrived. They said the rest was out of stock. Studio have not refunded the remaining money and are now refusing to answer my emails saying that it will only communicate with my mother - who I've already explained is very elderly. I wonder how many other people have lost money to this unscrupulous company."
"Once again another call to studio. This time telling me that my fridge has been delivered on the 27th. IT WASN'T DELIVERED TO ME!!!!!!! the person on the other end just rambled on if I wanted to reorder and if I did I would have to pay the full balance even though I've already paid money towards the original fridge. I'm starting to think this is a scam company!!!!!!!! So unhelpful they couldn't even tell me where it was delivered or who signed for it. O and on top of that I still owe them the remaining balance for something I HAVEN'T RECEIVED!!!!!!! Absolute disgrace of a "company" if you can even call it a company!!!!!!"
Very Annoyed
Verified Reviewer
"Unsolicited goods received, then multiple attempts to invoice me, Used complaints line, no response now passing this issue to the FCA, they appear to be acting in a fraudulent manner through a call centre in the Philippines. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.......!!!!!"
"Ordered an undercounter fridge around the 20th of December. I was promised over the phone and on the posted invoice that it would be delivered before Christmas. It is now the 4th of January and I have still not received it. After a couple of long conversations they said it's not in there hands any more, it's in the couriers hands so if it's lost I will have to take it up with them. In other words it's like they're saying it's not our problem so deal with it."
Studio is rated 3.19 based on 81 reviews