Sofology Refund Reviews

Sofology have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

F

Refund - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
" Very poor company who don't care about customer service or ethical selling. Mis sell you a sofa to do what it cannot, agree it was wrongly advertised and mis sold. Won't offer to refund it to enable you to buy the sofa you would of brought from another company if they hadn't MISLED you to get your money. I would seriously recommend you consider spending your hard earned cash elsewhere. "
posted 2 months ago - Daryl
" Sofology COMMIT A CRIMRE AGAINST CUSTOMERS BY NOT GIVING REFUNDS, THIS IS A CRIME UNDER THE CONSUMERS RIGHTS ACT 2015!!!! I just paid £1400 for a leather sofa and was told it will take between 3-6 weeks to be made for me soon as i got home i get a message saying choose your delivery date which was odd, they gave a date 10 days after ordering but i could have chose earlier, very odd as i only just ordered it, anyway "IT" arrived badly broken with a massive colour difference and lots and lots of different marks n the leather which was definitely not in the showroom example, it looked lie a different sofa to which i ordered by the sample book, funny that never had any colour differences either, strange that anyway then the shop says o we can't control colour differences in leather, WELL WHY SHOW A LOVELY LOOKING SOFA IN STORE WITH LOVELY SAMPLE BOOKS TO CHOOSE THEN SEND ME A BROKEN PIECE OF JUNK? Now can't call the people i need to talk to as they don't have an in coming call line. "
posted 2 months ago - Mr Chisholm
" Eventually after a long frustrating battle a partial refund was given but still ended up out of pocket. "
posted 2 months ago - David Curry
" ( "we will be in contact when the parts are received estimated 6-8 weeks") So I have already gone to the Furniture Ombudsman and have now written to Sofology again, formally requesting a refund quoting the Consumer Rights Act ie Goods be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. "
posted 3 months ago - AKR
" Also if anyone checks they offer a £50 refund on delayed deliveries so worth checking out. "
posted 3 months ago - TONY
" IF I could give no stars I would. We have had 3 sofas from them, all faulty and now they have removed the customer service telephone line so you cannot get any help at all. We have emailed over and again and nobody responds. In the end we had to get the Furniture Ombudsman involved and they agreed to collect the sofa and refund us. They have collected the furniture but guess what - no refund has appeared! "
posted 3 months ago - BF
" After the arranged delivery date some three weeks agowe have still not received any apologies we do not have any furniture as we sent our suite to charity not good for pensioners want my money refunded so I can go to a relatable company "
posted 4 months ago - Valerie Johnson
" Advised that a refund of delivery and a gesture of goodwill be be refunded to me after many calls and emails nothing recived they do not even acknowledge you. "
posted 5 months ago - Fiona Tasker
" This involved a fairly intrusive taking apart of the sofa which I wasn't willing to allow, they then offered me a refund after nine plus thirty to fifty minute phone calls. "
posted 6 months ago - Pamela kirk
Sofology
Write your review on
Sofology

Get ready for our phone call!