Sofology Refund Reviews

Sofology have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

F

Refund - Difficult

25.93%
Industry Average
" Sofology is by far the worst organisation I have ever come across. They provided me with a faulty sofa and refused a return, when contacting the ombudsman Sofology have cleverly opted out and therefore only way to pursue a refund is through civil court - which no one has time or money to do over a sofa. DO NOT DO IT TO YOURSELF "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kelly oconnor
" Nearly 1 month on and in summary Sofology have repeatedly ignored my emails, have refused to collect the footstool and refund me even though they have acknowledged that the footstool is not the right the colour and customers are legally entitled to ask for a refund for incorrect products. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Miss Amani
" Terrible after sales support. Sofa had very bad stain appeared after 5 days delivered. Sofology wouldn’t do anything about it. We had sofashield out to clean it they wouldn’t touch it saying it’s a manufacturing fault. Only by slatting Sofology on social media and local press they agreed to collect and refund. Do not buy from this company. Just check reviews on social media. This company should not exist "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" But based on how upset I got they would close my account, collect the sofas and refund my money. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" As I wasn't interested in buying refurbished furniture, but a new one, I asked several times now for a replacement or outright cancellation and refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Within a day they contacted me to arrange a refund and collection. "
posted 1 month ago - Claire
" The long and short of it is that after over 3 months I have now requested a refund as some of my family have had to sit on the floor due to not enough sofas so I can order from somewhere else. "
posted 1 month ago - Zak Hussain
" So basically if he doesn't admit what he told us, our only option is 30% of our refund will go to Sofology leaving us £500 short. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" My credit card company persued Sofology, I obtained an independant inspection which confirmed that the sofa seat filling was fibre and therefore an inadequate material for a seat cushion, and 7 months after my initial phone call to Sofology's Customer Service line, I have had a full refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous