Sofology Refund Reviews

Sofology have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

E

Refund - Difficult

37.78%
Industry Average
" We have a 2nd sofa/chair delivered as the 1st was not acceptable and truly uncomfortable, after having this for just over 1 week now this sofa and chair is starting to look like a 5 year old sofa, when recently complained about the lack of comfort and sinking through the cushions and that I wanted to start a return/refund I was told that the sofas are weighed when built so the comfort should be ok and the ticket shall be closed! and If I wanted to reopen the ticket I must send photos which I have now done, but am getting the feeling this is going to be a long winded process,my honest opinion is that these sofa lack any kind of quality and are really cheaply put together, my previous furniture was from Furniture Village which are a little pricier than Sofology but at least you get a decent sofa along with customer service, be warned! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kevin M
" Finally received a full refund from Sofology this week after three years of appalling service. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Lee
" Terrible service Took 3 weeks longer than date arranged, couch sent back wrong order and refuse to refund me. If I want the couches back I have to pay 300 more. Very bad company I would never use Sofology again and advise everyone else not buy of them "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Too long a story to bore you with. The short version is the they delivered broken furniture to us, I complained, they sent a man out to repair it, we are not happy with the repair. Now they refuse to refund or replace the footstool. This has been going on from April. Now they are refusing to reply to my correspondence. Do not buy from this company. "
posted 1 month ago - Craig
" Obtained a refund by sending a Special Delivery letter to the Sofology Chief Executive Officer, name derived from free Companies House information, stating that I was going to take Sofology to the Small Claims Court for Breach of Contract, and Misrepresentation. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Why do I have to give ONE star? They are not worth even one. Delivery delayed until after Christmas but we have already disposed of our old suite in anticipation of the promised delivery. Asked the salesman at the time where it is manufactured, he said UK, turns out it is China and the transport delay is the problem. Cancelled and ordered from DFS (made in UK). Wasted hours calling their call centre about deposit refund, was on hold last night for 68 minutes 22 seconds!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Further from this, I would like to request a partial refund, at the very minimum equal to the value of the lost hours myself and my partner need to try and recoup after having our time wasted, not once, but twice by your delivery staff. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" The quality of the sofas that we bought is terrible, I asked for a refund as soon as we took delivery! We’ve now bought another sofa and put the Sofology one into storage. Do not buy from Sofology! "
posted 1 month ago - John Shute
" I had to get my finance agreement to get my refund as they point blank refused even though the independent technician said it was a manufacturing fault! I'm trying to keep a long story short to! This has taken me 6months to solve the most recent sofa. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I did this and also requested a refund as I was in the ' cooling off ' period of the first 30 days and by law a consumer is entitled to a full refund. "
Sofology