Sofology Delivery Reviews

Sofology have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

C-

Delivery - Average

56.41%
Industry Average
" I decide to wait for actual sofa delivery before I write the review and here I am. "
posted 1 month ago - Satya Prakash
" Sofology COMMIT A CRIMRE AGAINST CUSTOMERS BY NOT GIVING REFUNDS, THIS IS A CRIME UNDER THE CONSUMERS RIGHTS ACT 2015!!!! I just paid £1400 for a leather sofa and was told it will take between 3-6 weeks to be made for me soon as i got home i get a message saying choose your delivery date which was odd, they gave a date 10 days after ordering but i could have chose earlier, very odd as i only just ordered it, anyway "IT" arrived badly broken with a massive colour difference and lots and lots of different marks n the leather which was definitely not in the showroom example, it looked lie a different sofa to which i ordered by the sample book, funny that never had any colour differences either, strange that anyway then the shop says o we can't control colour differences in leather, WELL WHY SHOW A LOVELY LOOKING SOFA IN STORE WITH LOVELY SAMPLE BOOKS TO CHOOSE THEN SEND ME A BROKEN PIECE OF JUNK? Now can't call the people i need to talk to as they don't have an in coming call line. "
posted 2 months ago - Mr Chisholm
" sofa was scheduled for delivery today between 7. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" After 13 long weeks waiting they finally contacted me to let me know my Sofa was ready for delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Pupuce Patou
" The delivery men said that hopefully the company would be in touch but if they were slow I'd have to chase them up. "
posted 2 months ago - DF
" It started with them admitting that someone changed the delivery address on the system so a days holiday wasted. "
posted 3 months ago - AKR
" We were given no paperwork when we bought the sofa and no delivery note with an order number on it. "
posted 3 months ago - Mrs L
" Ordered a new leather suite from Sofology paid the delivery charge have waited 16 weeks for someone to contact regarding delivery of the new sofas and found that if you want to have it delivered on a Saturday it's an extra £30 for the privilege not once was this charge mentioned instore and it is not in the delivery terms and conditions on their website, have spoken to our local store and they're not interested, neither is anyone on the end of either the telephone or live chat!!, left a poor review on another site and hey presto a message appeared to send contact details and the escalation team would be in touch within 48 hours and guess what it's 6 days later and still nothing. "
posted 3 months ago - Mrs Leach
" the delivery guys not very happy about taking arms off so had to go through my neighbours garden and lift both our fence panels to get in the back of our house treading mud through my kitchen. "
posted 3 months ago - Mrs Petford
posted 3 months ago - Mrs Petford
Sofology
Write your review on
Sofology

Get ready for our phone call!