Sofology Insights

Sofology have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

E

Price - High

44.44%
Industry Average
" I would however have expected a reduction in price given I would have ended up with 2 re-furbished Sofas and not 2 brand new ones which I paid £2500 for ( almost all of both sofas would have required new fabric and re-upholstered) And like one of the comments on here, dont go for the 3 year insurance at over £350 and worthless. "
- AKR
" Ordered from Sofology over the Web ex display set, great sales over the phone, great delivery guys (if not over priced @ £75:00). "
- Anonymous
" Prices 4x that if competitors. "
Write your review on Sofology
C-

Delivery - Average

56.41%
Industry Average
" I decide to wait for actual sofa delivery before I write the review and here I am. "
- Satya Prakash
" Sofology COMMIT A CRIMRE AGAINST CUSTOMERS BY NOT GIVING REFUNDS, THIS IS A CRIME UNDER THE CONSUMERS RIGHTS ACT 2015!!!! I just paid £1400 for a leather sofa and was told it will take between 3-6 weeks to be made for me soon as i got home i get a message saying choose your delivery date which was odd, they gave a date 10 days after ordering but i could have chose earlier, very odd as i only just ordered it, anyway "IT" arrived badly broken with a massive colour difference and lots and lots of different marks n the leather which was definitely not in the showroom example, it looked lie a different sofa to which i ordered by the sample book, funny that never had any colour differences either, strange that anyway then the shop says o we can't control colour differences in leather, WELL WHY SHOW A LOVELY LOOKING SOFA IN STORE WITH LOVELY SAMPLE BOOKS TO CHOOSE THEN SEND ME A BROKEN PIECE OF JUNK? Now can't call the people i need to talk to as they don't have an in coming call line. "
- Mr Chisholm
" sofa was scheduled for delivery today between 7. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
" Very poor company who don't care about customer service or ethical selling. Mis sell you a sofa to do what it cannot, agree it was wrongly advertised and mis sold. Won't offer to refund it to enable you to buy the sofa you would of brought from another company if they hadn't MISLED you to get your money. I would seriously recommend you consider spending your hard earned cash elsewhere. "
- Daryl
- Mr Chisholm
" Eventually after a long frustrating battle a partial refund was given but still ended up out of pocket. "
- David Curry
D

Customer Service - Average

52.63%
Industry Average
" Sofology does not know the concept of after-sales service ! I was sure no one would call me so I myself wrote a mail using the site, attached the pictures, and it has been 4 days, no communication at all. "
- Satya Prakash
" Tried, tried, tried to get Customer Services engaged but to no avail despite us being polite from start to finish. "
- Anonymous
" NO PROBLEM said Sofology customer services. "
- Andrew Stamp

Get ready for our phone call!