Sofology Insights

Sofology have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

C-

Price - Average

58.82%
Industry Average
" high priced low quality toot. "
- Bazza
" Cushions have all sagged and gone misshaped, shocking customer service and was told warranty run out so you can pay £69 and someone will come out , as if I’d give any more money to this company , the filler in the cushions is not the same as what was in the shop , definitely wasn’t !!! Disgusting after just 2yrs and the price we paid that we will have to get rid in 6/12 months , my husband suffers from back problems and falls back when he sits down !!! Shocking company AVOID "
- Cathy
" They just really aren't as good as they'd make out, especially for the price. "
- Rich
Write your review on Sofology
C

Delivery - Average

60.93%
Industry Average
" Great service very accommodating n delivery and George and Jamie the delivery team were excellent. Cheers. Dan & Margaret "
- Dan & Margaret
" Today you have cancelled the delivery because someone sent it to the wrong depot this is not my fault. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service was excellent, delivery team excellent and my suite is beautiful. "
- Nicky
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.18%
Industry Average
" I will press for a full refund in the next few days and if not will take this shoddy outfit to court. "
- Janine.......
" The card company will refund you, and the process was quick and easy. "
- Anonymous
" I rang customer services again, as I was worried about getting my refund if the furniture was damaged further on its way back. "
D

Customer Service - Average

54.27%
Industry Average
" I then rang customer service who read everything off a screen obviously to fob us off. "
- Janine.......
" Rubbish customer services and laughable information to push and plump cushions, even intimated it was like "curtains" when they are new, the creases need to drop out. "
- Anonymous
" Appalling customer service and poor quality. "
- Bazza