Sofology Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Sofology

How would you rate Sofology?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Fiona Tasker

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sofology in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Fiona Tasker
Verified Reviewer
"When purchasing the sofa the service recived is fantastic .. however it all goes terribly down hill from then on the service is awful. They call and text to advise payment required has sofa is ready for delivery book a slit then repeatedly cancel leaving myself with two children and no furniture for three weeks. Advised that a refund of delivery and a gesture of goodwill be be refunded to me after many calls and emails nothing recived they do not even acknowledge you. I have purchased sofas from other competitor company's in the past there sofas ate half the price and there services is amazing compared to sofoligy my reccomendation would to be avoid purchasing from this company."
"Poor internal processes and disconnect between store and warehouse. We bought a sofa with the understanding that we could pick up the sofa the same day. Drove to the warehouse and were told that's not possible. Phoned the store and no-one picked up. Drove back to the store and were told couch would have to be delivered. When we rented a van that day specifically to transport a couch! In the end, the delivery was made a week later and, despite promises made, they still deducted a transport fee from my credit card. Terrible service!"
"We had a chair delivered yesterday with no base ( swivel chair ) Ive rang 7 times yesterday and been promised call backs. Not one person has rang us back. Ive tried live chat and waited on the line for 2 hours with no reply, Sent emails with no reply, Messaged on facebook and no reply. I would have been happy to collect the base but i need someone to tell me where its is. No phone lines are being connected to customer service but they are to sales, Spoke polity to a girl in the sales office who did not want to help and in fact was very rude and offered me no support. She told me to speak via the live chat but also said it can take 72 hours for a response. If someone actually spoke to me i could save you all a job by going and collecting the item. Disgusting customer service and after my 3rd sofa i will never ever use you again because this is disgusting."
"Managing Expectations 😡 I have previously rated sofology as five stars, unfortunately this level of service wasn't maintained. I purchased two three seater leather sofas January 2017, it was delivered discoloured, they offered to replace it, I went in and purchased a more expensive sofa expecting a better service with a more expensive sofa, not so. The new sofa was delivered April 2017 and I said to delivery guys the sofa was sitting at an angle, but my words fell on deaf ears. I phoned customer service and they sent out a technician who said it just needed the cushions plumped up, I thought this odd on a sofa delivered just a week before but I'm not a sofa technician, moving forward two months and the sofa was tilting like a seesaw, called out an independent technician and he offered to write me a report listing its many faults, I decided instead to speak to Sofology again explaining what the technician had said, they sent out another technician and he agreed the sofa was faulty beyond repair. Sofology offered to replace again. More money paid out and another twelve weeks wait, this was extended as the sofa was sitting on a pallet in Southampton after the pallet company went into administration. Eventually got the new sofa delivered. All was well until eight weeks after delivery. A screw or tack head was protruding through the arm of the sofa and I called customer service again, I was advised they could repair it by "re upholstering". This involved a fairly intrusive taking apart of the sofa which I wasn't willing to allow, they then offered me a refund after nine plus thirty to fifty minute phone calls. I decided to purchase another sofa from them as I believed in the quality of the sofas. I went into Renfrew branch and purchased another more expensive sofa. I paid £250 deposit and left thinking all was well. I called customer service to confirm the uplift of the faulty sofa and was advised the new order done yesterday would be cancelled as "we don't think we can manage your expectations". Well if Sofology think getting two faulty sofas delivered and a sofa being taken apart to repair it is "not managing expectations" then they don't deserve my £3500"
Nick Timperley
Verified Reviewer
"Poor customer service, Worthless additional insurance mis-sold by Sofology. Nothing positive to say about the whole experience. I would not buy from again or recommend to anyone. zero stars out of five from me."
"Overpriced damaged and dangerous sofa delivered , incredibly bad after sales service ."
Ali Chambers
"We found our dream sofa! Flexible delivery options, excellent product knowledge. Attractive fabric options."
Carol Gibson
"Loved the layout of the store. Found the touch screens next to each sofa really useful and easy to use. The staff weren't in your face but were there if you needed them. The sales person was very helpful and polite"
Sofology is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews