Sofology Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Sofology

How would you rate Sofology?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nick Timperley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sofology in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nick Timperley
Verified Reviewer
"Poor customer service, Worthless additional insurance mis-sold by Sofology. Nothing positive to say about the whole experience. I would not buy from again or recommend to anyone. zero stars out of five from me."
"BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY This company is excellent at sales and tell you everything you want to hear, but the Lazio 3 seater leather electric recliner sofa and armchair I’ve bought has been delivered with damaged/dangerous wiring , the leather is scuffed/damaged , recliner motor not working correctly , parts hanging off and after a few weeks the leather seat is sagging and looking aweful. I feel incredibly disappointed. frustrated and angry , these sofas were not cheap, but Ive spent allot of money for what I thought was going to be a quality product and the reality is very different , this company should be ashamed! If I could I’d mark a 0 star, There is no way I would recommend this company, brilliant at selling , but over priced , poor quality damaged goods and the poorest after sales service I’ve ever recieved. Current Status 3 Emails sent - No reply’s - last sent to email below 10th of Jan - No reply or call 8 Calls to Customer Services- average hold time 30mins , problems rectified ZERO. PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID , STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY ."
"Overpriced damaged and dangerous sofa delivered , incredibly bad after sales service ."
Ali Chambers
"We found our dream sofa! Flexible delivery options, excellent product knowledge. Attractive fabric options."
Carol Gibson
"Loved the layout of the store. Found the touch screens next to each sofa really useful and easy to use. The staff weren't in your face but were there if you needed them. The sales person was very helpful and polite"
Sofology is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews