Slaters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Slaters

How would you rate Slaters?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Blair Mitchelson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Slaters in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Blair Mitchelson
"When you go in the store the staff are amazing and listen to your requirements. I’ve lost weight so needed a new suit. Measured and fitted quickly so one happy customer."
Callum Henderson
"Recently bought a brand new 3 piece suit from slaters warehouse clearance in uddingston - Great service, Great quality suit and free alterations!"
Susan Griffiths
"They supplied a suit for my sons prom , it was out of stock in my local branch so they had one sent next day delivery to my home from Glasgow for no extra charge and also tailored it for free .. Amazing place with fab customer services"
"Fast Delivery! Great Quality range in stock for all occasions, ages, and budgets. Can get delivery or collect in-store."
"Incredibly helpful staff and reasonably priced high quality clothing. Good especially for the bigger gentleman, sticking a lot of clothes and shoes into the bigger sizes. 10/10 would recommend"
"Good customer service, member of staff followed me thru out my shopping making sure I'm fine"
Slaters is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews