SilkFred Reviews

of reviewers recommend SilkFred
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read SilkFred Reviews

Tell us how SilkFred made you happy
Always really keen to help if there is a problem. Really helpful and pleasant I shop with SilkFred often.
Hey Amanda,I am so pleased to hear we were are providing a great service for you! Our lovely team are available 7 days a week :-) - Emma, SF team x
Communication has been so quick and very friendly, so far a pleasure to discuss things with.
Hey Claire, I am so happy that we were able to assist you, the team will be really happy to read this :)-Emma SF Team x
Great choices, fast delivery, fab customer service
I am so pleased to hear we were able to help resolve your query for you! Our lovely team are available 7 days a week :-) - Emma, SF team x Delete
Excellent service
Hey Michelle, I am so happy that we were able to assist you, the team will be really happy to read this :)-Emma SF Team x
Excellent service, always responds quickly to any enquiry, would recommend
Great to shop with normally a fast delivery.
I love silkfred. I think the quality of the clothes is great compared to other sites and the service is always excellent. If I’ve ever had an issue it has always been dealt with immediately and with the best customer care.
Thank you for leaving us a review and it's great to hear you would recommend us!- Emma, SF team x
it looked as if nothing was wrong but Helen stayed with it till it was sorted.
Hey, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am so happy that Helen was able to get this sorted for you. Emma SF Team x
Being a regular customer of SilkFred I’ve never had any issues with purchases or returns. I purchased a cardigan back in November and only wore it a few times before it started bobble loads so I put it in wardrobe and didn’t wear it again. I then saw a post on Instagram about it and how other people had had the same issue. SilkFred was replying and asking for photos so they could rectify it! I had a lovely girl called Lily msg me directly and after a few messages back and forth she asked me to return it and sent me a free returns label. As soon as I had proof of the return she then had a replacement cardigan sent out to me within a matter of two days! I honestly can not fault SilkFred with their customer service. I can highly recommend them... 5*
Lily to the rescue! I am sorry to hear of a fault in your purchase, however, I am pleased you gave us the opportunity to rectify this for you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch- Faye, SF team x
My item arrived but was too small. I messaged for a return label on Saturday evening expecting a response on Monday. Returns label received that evening.
What a great surprise :-) Thank you for sharing your experience with us- Faye, SF team x
Realy quick to respond
Thank you for leaving us a review and I am so pleased to hear we were able to help you so efficiently- Faye, SF team x
Brilliant service
I am so pleased to hear we were able to help resolve your query for you! Our lovely team are available 7 days a week :-) - Faye, SF team x
Highly recommended
Thank you for leaving us a review and it's great to hear you would recommend us!- Faye, SF team x
Helen was so helpful when I had a problem with an order. Would highly recommend! All their clothes are amazing!
Helen to the rescue! I am so glad she was able to help resolve your query! Here at SF, we are always searching to bring you new brands, designs, and the best selection of stylish pieces, we can find :-)- Faye, SF team x
Fantastic quality & service! Beautiful & different items & love ordering ❤️
What a lovely review to read Lucy! I am so pleased you have enjoyed your shopping experience's with us. Thank you for sharing- Faye, SF team x
Great customer service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it- Faye, SF team x
Excellent customer service
Thank you, Yolanda! So pleased our team were able to assist you :-)- Faye, SF team x
Fantastic customer service thanks Hilena 😙
Love reading this! Thank you for leaving us such a great review :-)- Faye, SF team x
Great service . Prompt replies to emails .
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review :-) - Faye, SF team x
Great customer service. Responded to my email within minutes and sorted my issue immediately.
Hi Oxana, I am so pleased to see we were able to help you so quickly and efficiently :-) Thank you for sharing your review! - Faye, SF team x
SilkFred is rated 3.59 based on 397 reviews