Russell & Bromley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Russell & Bromley

Tell us how Russell & Bromley made you happy
When I entered the Long Acre branch I admit to being very scruffy, wearing broken old trainers and yet was approached by a young salesman who didn't judge my appearance (unlike many other retailers) and served me with the utmost courtesy and helpfulness. My shoe size is 7.5 but as the store did not supply half sizes this meant several trips for the staff member to the stockroom to try and achieve the right size for me. From start to finish he was attentive, patient and displayed a kindly attitude without a hint of pressure selling. I decided to purchase a pair of "Oxfords" but only with the condition that they also throw in a free tin of polish. Upon speaking to his lady manager (who was equally charming and helpful) my request was agreed. These 2 staff members were the epitome of excellent customer service and will receive repeat business from me in the future. A great experience all round.
I wanted a pair of shoes in the sale and the Edinburgh shop didn't have my size, so they called around a lot of the other shops across the UK until they located a shop stocking my size of the required shoe!
Russell & Bromley is rated 1.93 based on 15 reviews