Primrose Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Primrose made you happy
Hi I recieved my miricle gro compost but I have not recieved my petunia bedding plants I have sent 2 email messages to you and you have not replied I have been locked of my account
Hi, I have checked into this order and can see it has now been delivered. I have contacted you via email to confirm this. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. - Meredyth
I have found Primrose to be excellent as long as there is no problem BUT, when I had a problem with only part of my order being delivered they simply did not want to know. Very disappointing as I had such a good opinion of this company prior to this. Despite many many emails I am still waiting for the undelivered part of my order. It is now a month overdue.
Ordered a solar powered fountain. First of all I received an email advising that delivery would be delayed due to the Corona Virus, with no information regarding a new delivery date. With no response to an Email I raised a dispute with Paypal requesting a refund. The fountain arrived a few days later but missing the pump. I advised primrose by email and got an automated response. (They are not contactable by 'phone). After a further 12 days with no word I raised another email and got another automated response. As of today I have received neither a response or a pump. The fountain looks OK hence the two stars but the customer service is non-existent. No I would not buy from them again, Primrose are a trading name for Meika ltd.
Expensive products and do not live up to expectation's. Ordered plants which turned out to be tiny. Found the same plants for a 1/3 of the price and much bigger at a local plant shop Way too much packaging with all items received. Would have returned absolutely everything but had already paid for deliver and all return are at own cost. Will never buy from this company again. Lesson learned.
I ORDERED A HADLEIGH 4 CHAIR GARDEN FURNITURE WHICH ARRIVED ON TIME HOWEVER FOUR OF THE CHAIR LEGS WERE MISSING, WHICH DOESNT SAY MUCH FOR THE PACKERS OF THE PRODUCT OR THOSE THAT CHECK, I PHONED IMMEDIATELY AND AFTER MUCH DITHERING WAS TOLD THE CHAIRS WILL COLLECTED ON FRIDAY 19TH JULY 2019, AND A REPLACEMENT THE FOLLOWING WEEK, WHY NOT TOGETHER ??? IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.... DATED 16TH JULY 2019.
I ordered lawn edging on the 11/05/2019. Listed as in stock. 2/4 days delivery. Order acknowledgement sent. After 6 days not advised of dispatch. Unable to track. Sent 37 minutes on phone waiting for answer. Informed that they were out of stock. Due in next day but then still had to wait 3/4 working days for dispatch..no priority given to back orders. It's not their systems that need attention.. it's their warehouse and dispatch that needs an overhaul..very poor service. Like a fool I went ahead on the 16/05/2019 and ordered a birdbath for my aunt's 99th birthday. In stock but still no advice of dispatch. But web page still says 3/4 days delivery.. absolute rubbish. This will be my last orders with Primrose..
Primrose is rated 1.27 based on 556 reviews