PreciousLittleOne Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PreciousLittleOne made you happy
I'm not serious at all, I placed the order and they made me wait for more than three months and then they said to postpone it for another month and when I said I wanted money back they said that in 10-14 days and not until today I received money and I don't even respond to emails😡
Wife ordered and paid for highchair for newborn. Grandson decided to come. Contacted company and explained situation.company suggested to cancel order which we did. Stated that we would get refund after Christmas. Company now gone into administration. Paid by mistake on debit card. Bye bye money.
Terrible experience, placed an order for daughter's Xmas present in November, after making payment through paypal I received very vague and confusing delivery information from this company, signposting to website with even lesd information, no contact details provided, emailed a query via website in late November, had nothing back. Now website has been taken down, believe the company is in administration, after taking a load of money from people on here before Xmas and not delivering. At least they can't scam anyone else now, but left very frustrated.
Never received order. Tried to cancel and get a refund and got nothing. Do not order from this company!!! There are many people who feel the same. I got the same order from another company which came within days. This company should be banned. They don’t respond and pay pal said they couldn’t sort it either. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Be careful here guy's with this company ! Bought an item early October never arrived ,promised refund but never got. Have emailed numerous times and when I call they don't answer and mail box is full. Have now raised case with Credit card company.
Ordered Xmas presents 9/11 then told all my items out of stock . Still waiting for £69 refund despite being told I would get it after 10 days. Just being ignored and now complained to PayPal as well
Been waiting for a refund for a month for undelivered item.
Ordered in November. Ignoring all communication.
I ordered 2 items on 10th september still not arrived nor has the money been refunded sent e mails no response. Disgraceful
brio garage preordered 4/11/20 for my 2yr old grandaughters xmas with despatch date 28/11/20 i was contacted beginning december offering cancelation as obviously unable to fulfill cancelled and asked for refund obtained product elsewhere despite series of emails still no refund or even a reply disappointed as tried to support local business
If I could score less than 1 star I would! This company took my daughter's £299.99 for an iCandy pushchair. The item never arrived, although they say it was with Yodel. Yodel say they never collected it... I believe Yodel!! The Credit Card company she used are being difficult as they cannot communicate with Precious Little One to confirm her story, why bother using a Credit Card if Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act - which should protect a customer - doesn't work!! How much worse can this situation get?
Same as every other customer, ordered a trike for my granddaughter in October for a Christmas present, not in stock and would not be delivered until end of January, cancelled order, still waiting on a refund?? Customer Service Department not answering emails!!
After using this company with no issues previously, I ordered my daughters mattress for her cot 13th December. I received tracking info to say it had been dispatched 16th December, I have now tried contacting the company 3 times via email & 3 times via phone call with no response. I contacted yodel who advised they haven’t yet received my item. Website now seems to be down and I don’t hold out any hope on receiving, raised an investigation with PayPal to claim a refund.
Still waiting a refund on a product order in October 2020
I ordered a cot on the 20th November 2020 I went on the website for a update said order was dispatched with no delivery date I have emailed several times no response from this company I've also tried to call but all you get is a message to say mailbox is full this is probably from all the customers that have been scam trying to get there money back.Now when you try to go on there website saids web page is no longer available.I have now contacted PayPal who have said they have sent a email to the company to try and resolve issue I just want a refund now as I have no trust in this company what so ever please do not give your money to these thieves I have had nothing but stress trying to get mine back im now £500 out of pocket with baby due very soon just disgusting
I have been awaiting my order since November. I placed a pre-order. In mid December I received notification that it would be cancelled, despite not asking for that.

My item hasn’t arrived, I now can’t access the website even. They have taken the money and not sent out a product. After multiple emails, they haven’t replied.

I’ve opened a case on PayPal in an attempt to receive my refund now.
Very bad I waiting for my order from november and doesn't coming yet is horrible company
No product ordered in October - No communication and now no web site
Not a good Xmas for my grand daughter
Now trying to get money back
Disgusting never use them
I ordered my grandson a presant on the 9th November 2020 ever came wear house and then manufactured product problem I've asked for a refund its now January 8th 2021.
Still waiting for a refund for (one item not in stock)and still waiting for a delivery! That is in stock!.
Numerous emails with no responce!
Also has anyone got the number for this place I cant seem to find it on their website when I could get into it. Was only giving me email option
Have had to proceed with FCA and TSO formal complaints as have still not received a refund for a product they couldn’t deliver and didn’t bother to tell us for a month!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
PreciousLittleOne is rated 3.99 based on 1,585 reviews