PreciousLittleOne Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend PreciousLittleOne

How would you rate PreciousLittleOne ?

"Only received 2 out of 3 items ordered. One of which is a cheaper version in different colour. Repeated attempts to contact. Completely ignored. No number to call. I am stuck with no order. Money gone. Great!!!!!"
"I have been waiting over a month for the tandem stroller pushchair that I purchased one year previous to be returned to me following repair. It has been a nightmare to try and get this pram repaired. They sent me a loan pushchair which I had to pay for to be delivered and returned which actually doesn't fit through our front door and came without rain protectors. No one is available to speak to over the phone as they only communicate via email. It took nearly 3 weeks for them to even agree to repair the pushchair, Avoid this company at all costs!"
"Order went missing, been chasing it up for almost two months. Offered nothing in the way of compensation. No apologies. No directly contactable phone. Complete joke of a company. Order number 1418505"
"Took payment for an order, said it had been despatched but Hermes state they have never collected it, hence it obviously won’t arrive. No contact number available and emails are unanswered (just a standard ‘please contact us if there is anything we can do’ . Impossible to get a refund. Avoid"
"Delivery took a week and I could not return baby mattress without original package which was only simple bag"
"Excellent service. Ian Lloyd emailed straight back. Product as advertised"
"Avoid or Check your item on arrival as you will be waiting 7weeks for replacement parts and I’m still waiting !! With replies just stating they are still waiting for the manufacturer to supply the parts. I bought this item before birth as you do to put it up and found it to be damaged and unsturdy !! I Ask for replacement 7weeks later still waiting !! I had to buy an alternative sleeping bed for my baby and soon my baby would of grown out of it awaiting parts for a bed it’s ridiculous not what you need as a new mum!! I’ve spoken to the manufacturer myself and they stated PLO is resolving the issue and PLO are saying the company is resolving the issue ?? Confused? so am I!"
"I have never encountered such awful customer service from a company. I have bought a number of products from this company. I have recently had a faulty carseat (costing me over £300). They took over 3 weeks to manage to organise collection (sending the collection to my old address and suggesting that I go and sit outside my old house for the 12 hour window rather than rearranging the collection). My expensive carseat then sat in a warehouse for almost a MONTH rather than being returned to Britax. The staff on the chat facility were rude, dismissive and unable to help. They frequently just cut off the chat rather than resolving the problem. I complained via the complaints email and got an unsatisfactory general response. I asked to speak to someone over the phone. Eventually I was called by a member of staff who offered me a free gift and said that she would update me every 1-2 days on the progress of my car seat issue. She said that the issue would DEFINITELY be resolved in 5-7 days in line with Britax timescales. 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing. I have been without my son's carseat for over 2 months now. This is appalling. I am currently awaiting a phone call, supposedly from a manager. But am not feeling hopeful. I will NOT be buying anything from this company ever again, and would urge caution to anyone else who does. Searching on the internet has led me to many, many similar stories of their customer service."
"Just awful, item was out of stock but it did not state this at time of ordering,they still took my money, only contact is by email, when you need to actually talk to some one, a month passed and item still out of stock,so I informed them I would not of ordered the item if I knew it was out of stock, they informed me t was due in stock soon,I then informed them that it was for my granddaughter who was due in 2 weeks, they wrote back to say they would refund my money, I am now trying to find an alternative once I get the money back. Very poor impression , but reading the reviews I am not surprised,"
"Avoid company have horrendous customer service ordered walker was sent with missing part parts already assembled and repackaged clearly a return. They IGNORE you they are RUDE and LIE. They send would send new one and collect old . They collected old never delivered replacement. They have walker and my money . Requested refund and nothing as yet going to have start PayPal claim and report company"
"A couple of item I ordered were out of stock, meaning my whole order was going to be delayed. I contacted Precious little one as one of the items in stock was for my sons birthday a couple of weeks and didn't want to risk it not arriving in time. They were really helpful and sent the item out express delivery and it arrived within 2 days"
"The car seat that was delivered was heavier than stated on the website so I decided to return using the form online, had one acknowledgement after a week then nothing more. The acknowledgement said that they don’t have a telephone number and to continue the return by email but no other response after chasing. So I am stuck with a car seat I don’t want and no refund. I will have to pursue via trading standards. I would avoid as they don’t seem to care about customers."
"Product not as described, but only discovered this after 30 days hence outside returns period. Customer services only responded with generic illiterate comments. Finally resolved through PayPal dispute resolution who found 100% in our favour. I would not use again."
"Quick delivery and as described"
"Appalling customer service. Space Cot ordered for my new granddaughter which arrived faulty. I needed a new replacement for this within 48 hours (she was due for her first stay at our house) and all customer service could say was that they only deal with problems by email and it would take 48 hours to even get back to me. I immediately ordered a new cot from my favourite reliable store - John Lewis - which arrived at free next day delivery with everything in order. The faulty cot was returned to Precious Little One via courier and to date - 5 WEEKS LATER I STILL HAVE NOT HAD ANY REFUND! Emails have been sent over the weeks with no response from the store so if nothing heard in 2 days I will be seeking advice from trading standards. I will stick to John Lewis in future and never use this online store again."
"Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this store, as I've had very upsetting experience with them. I bought stroller suitcase for a specific holidays, paid £81.95. It was to take my 11 Month daughter to Lapland for New Year. I'm singe mother and was saving up for this trip with grandparents, and for this suitcase stroller for a very long time. They delivered broken item!!! I had to have it repaired and use it for the trip because they didn't manage to exchange it, even though it was 1 week before our trip. Now I've spoken to the manager and there's nothing they would do for me. So I'm left with broken item!"
"I recently ordered the OBaby Sophie Swinging Crib (Country Pine), however I am extremely disappointed with it as the colour is completely different to what was shown on the advertisement on Precious Littles One's website. The photos of the crib showed it as a light coloured wood, but in real life it is dark brown/orange coloured wood. I contacted Customer Services at Precious Little One and they asked that I send photos, which I did. I kindly asked for a replacement crib, in either the light coloured wood as photographed, or in white, or a full refund. They replied to say that I would have to pay £8.50 for an exchange or £16.50 for a refund. I replied to say that I need to return this item as it isn't what I ordered and that I'm not happy to pay to return it, given that it has been misrepresented in the advertisement. I then received a reply to say that photos on their website are for illustration purposes - however no where on their website is this actually stated. Basically the photos of what you think you are buying are not actually what you are buying! This matter still hasn't been resolved. I've ordered several items from Precious Little One, however after this experience I'll never use them again. Their Customer Service Team are really unhelpful."
"Order of a car seat was supposed to take 7-10 working days. A message was uploaded to my account soon after (without any corresponding emai- I had to log on to know anything was there) saying the car seat was delayed by several weeks due to a manufacturing issue. On the new delivery date it still hadn't arrived and there was no update on my account. I emailed and received a prompt response that they would reply in 24 hours. They did. The car seat was delayed by a further month. The new estimated arrival date was 2 months after I placed the order. I called to cancel. They were fine about it but I have to wait 5 working days."
PreciousLittleOne is rated 1.63 based on 19 reviews