PreciousLittleOne Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend PreciousLittleOne
4PM
4PM

Tell us how PreciousLittleOne made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Precious this company is not! Faulty present for my little boys Christmas present! Terrible customer service! Don't pick up the phones! Don't reply to to emails! Stay away from this company! Wish I would of seen the terrible reviews before I purchased from them! Most of the reviews are fake apart from the bad ones! Bunch of con artists! Will passing details onto rogue traders!!!"
Are you PreciousLittleOne? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Initially I was frustrated as the company don't have a phone number (their number directs your to the website) and I desperately needed a rear facing car seat and accessories for a long journey, Precious Little Ones were the only stockist with any stock in the whole UK; I didn't want to order online to be told there was no stock and I couldn't ring them to check their website stock figure was accurate! I emailed them and was surprised how swiftly they replied letting me know my only option was to check stock online on the Saturday morning and drive over an hour to the shop in the hope none had been sold in the interim. I couldn't risk it, so I ordered the car seat online on the Saturday, hoping to be able to collect from store that afternoon. Unfortunately the customer service team said I couldn't collect the car seat on the Saturday even though I had just ordered it online, which was a bugbear. HOWEVER, they provided me with swift responses and reasons as to why (warehousing staff not being on site etc) On Tuesday my car seat still hadn't been dispatched and I emailed in a panic as our trip away was on the following Saturday. Someone called me that afternoon and said my car seat was being sent Wednesday by expedited delivery to ensure arrival for the weekend. One of the items I ordered was delayed but they kept me in the loop, I also needed to add an item to my order which they seamlessly and swiftly did. I can not fault the customer service and promptness of the email system. My only critique would be the lack of a click and collect system / or the option to reserve an item with a phone payment ."
"Ok, so the service if it works well is ok. Our products took a week to arrive, fine. The issue is that one parcel was ‘lost in transit’ and the other was fraudulently marked as delivered by yodel driver. As a result we never received either parcel. No phone line to speak to a human and email replies so slow and unhelpful that even now, two weeks after yodel accepted liability we have had no product or no refund. I honestly cannot express how poor the customer service is. After tweeting the company I finally got a reply, not a good one but a reply none the less. I have genuinely never received such bad service."
"Bought an isafe tandem pram from here and its great! I was doubtful at first as i found a lot of negative reviews but was pleasantly suprised. Was kept well updated on the status of shipping and have had no problems with the pram or delivery.will definitely buy from here again"
"Very poor customer service following damaged item. Too long to wait and did not seem to know enough about returning the item without customer needing to print off return label themselves. I have never written a poor review but would not recommend."
"I ordered a little tikes car for my granddaughter on 11th November. On 4th December was promised a 2 day delivery. Nothing so far. Now they are not responding to my e mails. They have my payment since November 12th. Doesn’t look like I will receive it for Christmas. To make matters worse they are blaming Asda for its To You delivery."
"AVOID. I ordered an item that took over 2 weeks to arrive. When I contacted them to ask why, they said it was down a delay in their warehouse, and offered no apology. When I quizzed further as to why they did not inform me as to the delay (and informed them that the item had arrived too late for my son’s birthday, they gave what can only be described as a ‘meh’ response. Absolutely unacceptable - I only wish I could give zero stars!"
"ordered and paid for a present for my sons birthday a week ago and its still not even picked by the warehouse- automated answerphone message to contact customer services by email, no option to speak to anyone! bad customer service!! his birthday is Thursday and it looks like he wont be getting his present !!"
"Not recieve my order 23 days from order no emails or any contact i want my money back will not use ever again poor company"
"Total rubbish do not buy anything from this company they are great taking your money but when it comes to customer service they dont exist it is impossible to speak to anyone to report a fault. We ordered our isofix system pram and all the accessories from this company in advance of our baby being born as you would naturally do only to find that when we tested the isofix system it was faulty.Attempting to resolve the fault id have more success in trying to contact father xmas than speaking to a customer service rep you have to resolve any problem via e-mail which is very frustrating in this day and age"
"Extremely poor service in general. Customer service is non existent. You end up working harder than they do returning faulty items. Avoid this company at all costs. Disgusting!"
"Having purchased an Icandy pram for Son and daughter in law that has turned out faulty/unusable and daughter in law getting nowhere in regards to prompt repair, I took over complaint also got nowhere apart from misinformed and lied too. An unprofessional patronising complaints department that needs basic customer service training, you never address a customer as "darlin'" I would not buy nappy sacks from them let alone anything mechanical for your baby, lovely trade name shame the customer service doesn't match it."
"Ordered an I candy strawberry from precious little ones that was faulty. While trying to get it fixed we have been lied to and misinformed by the customer services team. Shauna has been especially unhelpful and unprofessional. I would be avoiding this company and would tell anyone else to avoid them at all costs. We are still without a buggy with a 4 month old baby and have been given no date as to when this will be fixed"
"I ordered a cot bed a couple of weeks ago and it was incorrect. They sent 2 cot bases instead of a base and a head and floorboard. I tried emailing them for a week to which I kept receiving replies saying they were looking into this for me and after threatening poor reviews they finally got back to me with an answer and decided to tell me that the cot bed I ordered was from a company that had gone into liquidation. Why they couldn't have told me this from the beginning I have no idea as surely they would have known this. I spoke to someone from the company on an online chat on Monday 12th November as they are apparently only an online business now and told them the problem. I had found a replacement cot bed that I wanted that was £40 more than the original. They said once I had made payment they would deliver the new cot and arrange a pick up for the faulty cot bed I had received. I refused to make payment on the basis it had took over a week to get an answer from anyone and for the fact I had been messed around somewhat and there is no phone number to be able to sort this out sooner rather than later. They then said they could only reduce the cot to so much so I would still face paying £12. I paid the £12 towards the new cot bed and was told my new cot bed would be delivered on the Wednesday 14th November and the faulty cot bed collected on the same day but they only have an 8-8 delivery/pick up slot. At around 12pm I decided to do another online chat because I hadn't received my order confirmation for the new cot bed. I asked what time to expect my cot bed and they said that the warehouse had been busy and hadn't been able to get my order out to me today (14/11/18). By this point I am really annoyed because they have already messed me around somewhat and they think it's acceptable to treat a customer the way they have treated me. I asked when I would expect this order and apparently it will be put for delivery on the 15/11/18. They know I am out at work all day that date so when asked what will happen they said they will try a neighbour and if not they will come back the following day which would mean me having to sit in AGAIN with a 12h slot!! The best thing about the whole situation is I am 8 months pregnant and don't really need to be dealing with this stress but they are really stressing me out. I have asked for compensation to which they have said they can't compensate. I have told them I will be leaving appalling reviews wherever they are advertised which they said was ok. And when I told them I would be sending a complaint to the financial ombudsman they said that was also fine."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER OR LACK OFF I HAVE TRIED TO CALL OVER 50 TIMES AND STILL NO RESPONSE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND NOTHING. WHY DONT YOU SPEAK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS?????????"
"My Moses basket was delivered from yodel!! However the parcel was dumped outside the building and was left in the rain to now be damaged and soaking wet!! None of their customer service agents seemed to care at all and near impossible to get in touch. Only offering 10% refund which was £4.20 and for me to go get a box form a local supermarket considering I'm heavily pregnant and fix their mistakes. Will never use their company again. So now I've got a wet Moses basket which has now dried smelling like damp (for a new born baby) from last week because none one got back to me after a week of emails."
"Poor customer service, parcel took over 2 weeks to arrive and when I needed to return it I was told I had to pay £10!"
"I've ordered with this company a mattress from mamas and papas. Supposed to arrived between 3-5 working days. Nothing arrived after 7 working days so I tried to phone several times no answer. I've emailed them 2 times no answer, finally I emailed them again with giving them another 24hours to come back to me and letting them know if that doesn't happen I'll take legal action against them, because my product was already paid. Finally they came back to me 1 day later with blaming the manufacturer for the delay. The mattress arrived now far to late. The mattress from mamas and papas is great m, but I would never order again with this company. Awful costumer service."
"Order is over 3 weeks late and asked for refund. As soon as I ask for refund as I have bought elsewhere so they send it that night blaming an error on their side. But because hundreds of customers were effected they were not willing to do anything. Will be taking it further. Want money back"
"Paid £699 for a pushchair bundle which was meant to arrive a week ago. Yodel have lost the parcel and precious little one not offering a solution. Almost impossible to communicate with customer service. No apology and no resolution. My baby is due any week now and the pushchair and car seat are missing. Avoid this company at all costs."
PreciousLittleOne is rated 1.73 based on 49 reviews