PreciousLittleOne Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PreciousLittleOne

How would you rate PreciousLittleOne?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Inna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PreciousLittleOne in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this store, as I've had very upsetting experience with them. I bought stroller suitcase for a specific holidays, paid £81.95. It was to take my 11 Month daughter to Lapland for New Year. I'm singe mother and was saving up for this trip with grandparents, and for this suitcase stroller for a very long time. They delivered broken item!!! I had to have it repaired and use it for the trip because they didn't manage to exchange it, even though it was 1 week before our trip. Now I've spoken to the manager and there's nothing they would do for me. So I'm left with broken item!"
"I recently ordered the OBaby Sophie Swinging Crib (Country Pine), however I am extremely disappointed with it as the colour is completely different to what was shown on the advertisement on Precious Littles One's website. The photos of the crib showed it as a light coloured wood, but in real life it is dark brown/orange coloured wood. I contacted Customer Services at Precious Little One and they asked that I send photos, which I did. I kindly asked for a replacement crib, in either the light coloured wood as photographed, or in white, or a full refund. They replied to say that I would have to pay £8.50 for an exchange or £16.50 for a refund. I replied to say that I need to return this item as it isn't what I ordered and that I'm not happy to pay to return it, given that it has been misrepresented in the advertisement. I then received a reply to say that photos on their website are for illustration purposes - however no where on their website is this actually stated. Basically the photos of what you think you are buying are not actually what you are buying! This matter still hasn't been resolved. I've ordered several items from Precious Little One, however after this experience I'll never use them again. Their Customer Service Team are really unhelpful."
Lauren
"Order of a car seat was supposed to take 7-10 working days. A message was uploaded to my account soon after (without any corresponding emai- I had to log on to know anything was there) saying the car seat was delayed by several weeks due to a manufacturing issue. On the new delivery date it still hadn't arrived and there was no update on my account. I emailed and received a prompt response that they would reply in 24 hours. They did. The car seat was delayed by a further month. The new estimated arrival date was 2 months after I placed the order. I called to cancel. They were fine about it but I have to wait 5 working days."
Lauren