PreciousLittleOne Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PreciousLittleOne made you happy
Recieved totally different hooded towel
Nothing like the image shown.
Very poor quality to use on a young baby.
Only offered 10% refund.
Very poor communication.
Phone line is fraud, dont answer.
Totally different hooded towel sent.
Nothing like image shown.
Really poor quality to use on a baby.
Only offered a 10% refund.
Very poor communication.
Horrible company to order from. I ordered a buggy board for Uppababy Cruz V2 and they sent me a different one for Cruz V1 which is not compatible with my buggy. Apparently the Cruz V2 buggy board is not yet released in the UK (I found out too late). So they are advertising a product that doesn't exist and sending wrong items. They also charged me for the V2 buggy board £120 while the V1 was priced at £95.

When I asked for a refund they didn't even acknowledge their mess up and just asked me to return within 14 days at my expense as if it was a change of mind at my end and the product was good.

No customer service and nowhere to contact them or complain. The number they list is always busy or switched off. These guys are borderline scammers.

Order # 2121078

Order # 2121078
Delivery was slow, costumer service response is also slow
Don't ever deal with this company,they have let me down twice.They don't answer emails,their phone number is incorrect,no way of getting in touch,I hope I get my money back,but doubt it! Major rip off,I can't describe how angry I am with them,so upset ,never again! Their delivery co Yodel can't register the tracking no,so try that says it all.
Purchased a travel cot and high chair from this company, received the travel cot within the promised time frame however the high chair was considerably delayed, once finally received started to put the item together only to notice that instead of a right and left arm I had two of the same side, so the high chair can not be used. I tried to contact the company via email and am still waiting to hear back and conveniently their phone lines are now down. I feel really let down and am still without a high chair nearly a month after ordering despite being promised 2-4 working day dispatch. Completely dissatisfied!
FAKE COMPANY! SCAM AND SCUM! STOLE MY MOTHERS MONEY! NEVER SENT HER ITEMS! And ignore her emails etc. I was calling them out on it on their Facebook and they blocked me!!!!!! Shows how professional they are!!! AVOID GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING IN RETURN!
Terrible customer service. I ordered a car seat that they advertised as suitable from 4 months. When I received it and set it up its actually from 4 years (instruction manual also states from 4 months) they have updated their website to advertise it with weight and not age and are not exchanging it. Terrible company.
I ordered a trike on May 29th thinking it would arrive by August 6th for my granddaughters birthday
I sent email looking for it beginning of July to be told it wouldn't arrive til August 31st
I looked around to see if anyone else was selling but I would have to wait being a new customer
I have complained to be told it is to do with Corona Virus
I hope against hope that it will arrive by August 31st but will not hold my breath
I bought a set of tummi bambini set for over £800 about 6 months ago. The changing chest drawer has dents in it and looked second hand and damaged. When I raised this initially with Precious Little One they asked me to contact Tummi Bambini directly. Tummi Bambini sent me a part but it was the wrong part and didn’t resolve the problems. The drawers are not aligned properly, the quality of the wood and the way it assenbled together was very cheap. Thw customer service has been so poor. For the last 6 months I have been trying to get a refund and return these items but I have not been successful. I keep getting passed on from one person to the other. My baby has now arrived and I have had to buy another set for him but I still have this product sitting there unused. Precious Little One has now offered me 50% refund AND they want to come and collect the items so they expect me to loose around £400 for nothing when it has been their fault all along that I haven’t been able to use these items. I would not recommend Precious little one at all or Tutti Bambini at all. When something goes wrong they are not interested at all. Stay away from them
Bought car seat cover,like the item but far to big for car seat,will fit buggie,really disappointed .
Absolutely terrible. They say a 5-7 day turnaround for items being dispatched. I purchased a stroller for £200 on the 5th August. And I keep chexking and it hasn't even been dispatched yet! I emailed and thent hey sent an automated.ated reply which is they aim to reply in 6 working days... i just want what I paid for. And I cant even ring them.
This is the first time I have used this company, and I was impressed. It was easy to order, and arrived a few days later. It was safely packaged, and so was in perfect condition when it arrived. Price was O.K. In fact, a bit cheaper than other companies. I would definitely use again. Well done!
Fast delivery and brilliant price
Delivery was ok but when got travel cot opened it it was wrong colour purple and grey we ordered black and green so wernt happy couldn't change were away for weekend so had to take for hotel
Arrived on time
Very pleased with item, great price & fast delivery
Fab, quick delivery, great products, great deals. Very happy with the service
PreciousLittleOne is rated 4.24 based on 1,457 reviews