PreciousLittleOne Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend PreciousLittleOne

How would you rate PreciousLittleOne ?

"The car seat that was delivered was heavier than stated on the website so I decided to return using the form online, had one acknowledgement after a week then nothing more. The acknowledgement said that they don’t have a telephone number and to continue the return by email but no other response after chasing. So I am stuck with a car seat I don’t want and no refund. I will have to pursue via trading standards. I would avoid as they don’t seem to care about customers."
"Product not as described, but only discovered this after 30 days hence outside returns period. Customer services only responded with generic illiterate comments. Finally resolved through PayPal dispute resolution who found 100% in our favour. I would not use again."
"Quick delivery and as described"
"Appalling customer service. Space Cot ordered for my new granddaughter which arrived faulty. I needed a new replacement for this within 48 hours (she was due for her first stay at our house) and all customer service could say was that they only deal with problems by email and it would take 48 hours to even get back to me. I immediately ordered a new cot from my favourite reliable store - John Lewis - which arrived at free next day delivery with everything in order. The faulty cot was returned to Precious Little One via courier and to date - 5 WEEKS LATER I STILL HAVE NOT HAD ANY REFUND! Emails have been sent over the weeks with no response from the store so if nothing heard in 2 days I will be seeking advice from trading standards. I will stick to John Lewis in future and never use this online store again."
"Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this store, as I've had very upsetting experience with them. I bought stroller suitcase for a specific holidays, paid £81.95. It was to take my 11 Month daughter to Lapland for New Year. I'm singe mother and was saving up for this trip with grandparents, and for this suitcase stroller for a very long time. They delivered broken item!!! I had to have it repaired and use it for the trip because they didn't manage to exchange it, even though it was 1 week before our trip. Now I've spoken to the manager and there's nothing they would do for me. So I'm left with broken item!"
"I recently ordered the OBaby Sophie Swinging Crib (Country Pine), however I am extremely disappointed with it as the colour is completely different to what was shown on the advertisement on Precious Littles One's website. The photos of the crib showed it as a light coloured wood, but in real life it is dark brown/orange coloured wood. I contacted Customer Services at Precious Little One and they asked that I send photos, which I did. I kindly asked for a replacement crib, in either the light coloured wood as photographed, or in white, or a full refund. They replied to say that I would have to pay £8.50 for an exchange or £16.50 for a refund. I replied to say that I need to return this item as it isn't what I ordered and that I'm not happy to pay to return it, given that it has been misrepresented in the advertisement. I then received a reply to say that photos on their website are for illustration purposes - however no where on their website is this actually stated. Basically the photos of what you think you are buying are not actually what you are buying! This matter still hasn't been resolved. I've ordered several items from Precious Little One, however after this experience I'll never use them again. Their Customer Service Team are really unhelpful."
Lauren
"Order of a car seat was supposed to take 7-10 working days. A message was uploaded to my account soon after (without any corresponding emai- I had to log on to know anything was there) saying the car seat was delayed by several weeks due to a manufacturing issue. On the new delivery date it still hadn't arrived and there was no update on my account. I emailed and received a prompt response that they would reply in 24 hours. They did. The car seat was delayed by a further month. The new estimated arrival date was 2 months after I placed the order. I called to cancel. They were fine about it but I have to wait 5 working days."
Lauren