playwell martial art Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend playwell martial art
07AM
7AM

Tell us how playwell martial art made you happy

"Couldnt be any more happier excellent service and super fast delivery even during the busy christmas period. Will be back. Thank you playwell"
Are you playwell martial art? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback playwell martial art receives. Reply Free
"Dealt with playwell on many occasions and service has been excellent every time"
"These guys are bad guys and belong in jail. Do not order China stuff here!"
"One of the best companies around. I have been dealing with playwell for many years now. And have never had issues at all. A great company to work with"
"I bought a pair of training shoes from this guy which didn't fit. This was because he uses what looks like the European sizing system - but which turns out to be a Chinese one - resulting in my receiving tiny shoes. When I wrote him about this his response was that this, "happens with shoes when buying online". I requested a full refund - including return costs which - as I pointed out - are the seller's responsibility under the The Consumer Contracts Regulations. He denied that he had this obligation but promised a full refund on the original order. In fact he refunded only the cost of the shoes and kept back the original postage cost - again contrary to The Consumer Contracts Regulations. His belligerent attitude, refusal to respect consumer law and his falling back onto 'buying online' as a get-out-of-any-responsibility means I for one will never buy anything from this character again - buyer beware!"
"I bought a pair of training shoes from this guy which didn't fit. This was because he uses what looks like the European sizing system - but which turns out to be a Chinese one - resulting in my receiving tiny shoes. When I wrote him about this his response was that this, "happens with shoes when buying online". I requested a full refund - including return costs which - as I pointed out - are the seller's responsibility under the The Consumer Contracts Regulations. He denied that he had this obligation but promised a full refund on the original order. In fact he refunded only the cost of the shoes and kept back the original purchase cost - again contrary to The Consumer Contracts Regulations. His belligerent attitude, refusal to respect consumer law and his falling back onto 'buying online' as a get-out-of-any-responsibility means I for one will never buy anything from this character again - buyer beware!"
"Ordered a walking cane and it was delivered incredibly quickly, well packaged, and the email communications were brilliant."
"Terrible! I bought a sword and it was broken. After many attempts of reaching them via both phone and email they send me a replacement and that one was even more broken! I couldn't get it out of the package as the punnel was completely broken. I emailed them and they never got back to me. I emailed back and then they just ignored me saying that they won't give me a refund or a replacement because it is too late. It is not my fault their customer service and products are so terrible. Avoid at all costs."
Jo
"I phoned the company up to ask about advice on the sizing of a headguard for sparring. I received very helpful, friendly advice. Very pleasant experience. Product arrived promptly."
playwell martial art is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews