playwell martial art Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend playwell martial art

How would you rate playwell martial art?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Karlina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about playwell martial art in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Terrible! I bought a sword and it was broken. After many attempts of reaching them via both phone and email they send me a replacement and that one was even more broken! I couldn't get it out of the package as the punnel was completely broken. I emailed them and they never got back to me. I emailed back and then they just ignored me saying that they won't give me a refund or a replacement because it is too late. It is not my fault their customer service and products are so terrible. Avoid at all costs."
Jo
"I phoned the company up to ask about advice on the sizing of a headguard for sparring. I received very helpful, friendly advice. Very pleasant experience. Product arrived promptly."
playwell martial art is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews