Pia Jewellery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pia Jewellery

How would you rate Pia Jewellery ?

"Unusual items as well as the usual. Good prices and quick delivery."
"Very good quality jewellry"
"Recently purchased two items as presents: the first an Azure Turtle Pendent, for my niece's 10th birthday. Beautiful shade of blue enamel and has matching earrings - so that's the Christmas present sorted!. The second was the Pink Dragonfly Brooch for my dear friend who is 90. It was a difficult decision what to purchase for her as what do you get a lady who has everything!. The brooch was just what I wanted to mark her special occasion, beautifully finished with lovely shades of pink crystals - something for her to wear attached to a scarf or jacket. Both items were extremely well packaged and excellent value for money."
"Lovely jewellery and handbags. Good quality, good service."
"This company always seem to have an excellent selection of jewellery, handbags and accessories just that bit different to other retailers and at very competitive prices. Sadly, I live nowhere near any of their shops but I can thoroughly recommend their mail order service. I have made many orders and have not been disappointed to date."
"Bought a lovely watch for my sisters birthday. Really unique and individual...just like her. Came in a good quality gift box with no extra charge."
Pia Jewellery is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews