Pets at Home Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pets at Home

How would you rate Pets at Home?

45 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ms Wendy Fraser

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pets at Home in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ms Wendy Fraser
"I placed an order online to be delivered and the process was quick wnd easy and was delivered when stated. Would def recommend using petsathome online"
T Mander
"Delivery of dog food was very prompt. came when said it would. good price."
Gwyn Saunders
"very competitive on price and if they dont have what you want they deliver to the nearest store"
Ben Coleman
"Great customer service"
"Ordered a dog bed on line. Was quick delivery to my nearest store. Easy pick up great service"
John Levins
"The staff poppy in particular are very passionate about their animals guinea pigs for me, concerned about where the pets were going to and very helpful it was total pleasure dealing with them"
Garry Carden
"Website is do easy to navigate. Click and collect service is fast, efficient and reliable. Staff at the Hartlepool branch, where I collect from, are brilliant!"
Graham Herbert
"At Hull St Andrews Quay branch, had to wait over twenty minutes for a member of staff to become available to bag 2 Goldfish. Young female assistant said "I'll plonk them both in a small bag, it'll be easier" . . ."
"They have lots of great doggy toys however whenever you've purchased a product in the past from them they no longer have it in stock when you come to restock on the item you want to get again"
"Caring vet who talked me and my children what was going to happen to our cat."
Margaret Burroughs
"Pets at Home had an Online special price which was the best I could find. I was also able to collect from my local branch free of postage."
Julieanne Hill
"Excellent selection off goods and offers on the website. However the minimum order value for free delivery is a little high at £35 so this often puts me off using the online option for my goods."
Helen
"Fast delivery, great service, special offers at bargain prices, happy cats and dog, recommended."
Hannah Griffits
"Very friendly staff willing to help. Good price for my supplements for my oap dog ?"
Don Ross
"Great website with very competitive prices"
Hayley Faulkner
"Ordered my items on website and opted for click and collect delivery. Came before the scedueled delivery date. They rang me to let me know my parcel had arrived early. Great customer service at very competitive prices."
Yvette Ayers
"I was able to buy my pets food with all the discounts and use my loyalty card. Free delivery really made a difference. I will definitely use this option again."
Graham Crossland
"Excellent service and advice from staff, all quality products and if its not in stock you can use their website to order direct or they will order it for you and you can collect in store."
"Staff was very helpful"
A
"The Pets at Home website is infuriatingly useless. It takes ages to order the totally overpriced dog prescription tins our dog needs and leaves you believing you haven't completed your order. They you get an e-mail saying you have. Then you go to the store and find only half the order has arrived. Their I.T. systems people need to be upgraded or sacked!"
Pets at Home is rated 4.69 based on 46 reviews