Pets at Home Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pets at Home
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Pets at Home made you happy

"Always friendly staff quick service and collecting donations for a dogs charity feeding homeless dogs. Had what we required in stock."
Are you Pets at Home? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy checkout, quick delivery, good quality products"
"i ordered on line as i have with petwell had to wait and wait for order when came box damaged and did not like the product my friend sent it back for me"
"good choice, friendly staff, reasonable prices, easy parking, clean"
"Lady who helped us was informative and helpful. Talked us through everything from fish tank to fish, how to clean and how to feed. Could not of done it without her."
"Brilliant service.so friendly and helpful."
"we were looking for 12 kilo bags of lilly,s kitchen dog food ...they do a good online delivery to shop or home,...was cheaper than any where else as they gave a voucher code,very good ...and we can do the same next month"
"Very helpful colleagues even tho they had delivery to do."
"Arrived on a late Sunday PM just B4 they closed becos we had just picked up a puppy and basically had kept nothing from our previous dog. They were very helpful and we did not feel rushed at all. Can recommend them."
"I placed an order online to be delivered and the process was quick wnd easy and was delivered when stated. Would def recommend using petsathome online"
"Delivery of dog food was very prompt. came when said it would. good price."
"very competitive on price and if they dont have what you want they deliver to the nearest store"
"Great customer service"
"Ordered a dog bed on line. Was quick delivery to my nearest store. Easy pick up great service"
"The staff poppy in particular are very passionate about their animals guinea pigs for me, concerned about where the pets were going to and very helpful it was total pleasure dealing with them"
"Website is do easy to navigate. Click and collect service is fast, efficient and reliable. Staff at the Hartlepool branch, where I collect from, are brilliant!"
"At Hull St Andrews Quay branch, had to wait over twenty minutes for a member of staff to become available to bag 2 Goldfish. Young female assistant said "I'll plonk them both in a small bag, it'll be easier" . . ."
"They have lots of great doggy toys however whenever you've purchased a product in the past from them they no longer have it in stock when you come to restock on the item you want to get again"
"Caring vet who talked me and my children what was going to happen to our cat."
"Pets at Home had an Online special price which was the best I could find. I was also able to collect from my local branch free of postage."
Pets at Home is rated 4.71 based on 55 reviews