OFFICE Shoes Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"I am complaining about being asked to give my bank details over the phone. I refuse to do this as it is very unprofessional for any company to request this. I will accept and I am due £6.50 by cheque or cash. Should you give out your personal information to get a refund? You should never give out any personal details when seeking a refund unless it is explained to you what the company wish to do with your information. If you are told that the information asked for is to provide evidence that the teller has conducted the refund correctly and not pocketed the money for themselves, then ask to see a manager as this is not a legal obligation. You can visit the GOV.UK website to see your full rights under the data protection act. John Gage ( 07775428023 )"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
"Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. Help page on Twitter are reluctant to reply. Will never use them again and have advised family members these gift cards and their policies that only benefit the company are no good for people with no office stores nearby."
"They lost my trainers in transit. Was then unable to offer a next day delivery service. So i now have to wait nearly 3 weeks for a pait of trainers. Absolutely ridiculous and so was there customer service. Had me on hold for 45 minutes."
"Absolutely horrendous customer service. Placed an order and the website made an error, I selected click and collect but it got changed as home delivery without my authorisation. I sent emails and Facebook messages that all got ignored. Called the customer service line and spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told I'm a liar and "the website doesn't do that" and to "call back later". Absolutely disgusting service and will not be ordering anything from them ever again."
"Orderd for next day delivery as was a xmas present for my partner for it to be sent as standard amd not even notified if i dont recive my order by xmas dont think i will use these guys again"
"Converse shoes, advertised as new. Received them scuffed and in a very tatty box. These were a present and looked second hand. Won't use Office again."
"I'm so annoyed and angry with Office and their appalling customer service right now. It's been worse than deling with an energy company on the phone and online and that's saying something! I ordered a pair of trainers for my daughter from their St Pauls store in London on 28th Nov and I was assured of next day delivery, but that never happened, nor the next day after that either. I emailed them on the Monday 3rd Dec to be told that the trainers were lost in transit and that their claims dept would send me a form to complete within 24hrs to take it further. Tues, Wed, Thurs, nothing!! I contacted them again only to be told that they would chase it up blah blah blah. Still nothing. Today I went instore agin to complin to mangager. She was very helpful, rung up Head Office, managed to locate another pair in the warehouse and they were at that moment adding them to my order for next day delivery tomorrow. I really just wanted a refund but she persuaded me that they were on the way and to wait until tomorrow. She also told me outright that Head Office hadn't even begun dealing with the claim, no one was processing anything to do with it. 2 hours later I get an email contradicting all of this as the trainers had in fact missed the next day delivery and were in fact attached to someone elses order instead. My ones will be on standard delivery, taking another 2-4 working days! Wonderful huh. I'd explained all along that these are a present for my daughter, who I see every other weekend. She needs to try these on for size first before they become her Xmas present and if they don't fit I need to order another size. This could've all been done and dusted by now but no, Office have failed on every front and teh trainers are nowehere to be seen. Tonight I have been ringing their customer service team, one of whom hung up on me whilst I was halfway talking to her, maybe she didn't like being complained to. You're a customer service team member, deal with it. Office are now refusing to refund me until the delivery information goes live sometime the next day. SO that's another day of waiting around for them to sort something out. I'll be back instore tomorrow to have a word with the manager again. I used to like buying shoes from Office but this has put me right off them as a company. They're absolutely useless on all fronts."
"All Of you are a bunch of pure fraudesters. My sister and I have had very bad experiences with office and will never buy from there or recommend friends to buy from there. Bought shoes at an exhorbitant price which didn’t last. What a shame selling substandard products to customers who are unaware of their cunning ways. People be warned, stay off office products!!! Now Aldo & miss KG for life. If I could go on any anticompaign of office shoes I would do that for free@disgustedforlife!!!"
"I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!!"
"Item was not delivered but yodel says it has 4 days ago. Only last night did it occur that they hadn't. Terrible service. I can't believe this. Really wanted these shoes to wear."
"Absolute shocking service order a pair of shoes online the first pair they chuck over my fence when clearly advised not to i then have to post back out of my own money for there mistake they then resend a new pair of odd shoes either of which were actually my size they then organise a courier to collect they dont turn up on the day agreed then resend another one now claiming they dont have the parcel this has taken over a month and a half to sort out claiming that it was not their courier that collected even though i have sent cctv footage absolutley appalling service now refusing to refund or send a new pair of shoes!!"
"I will never purchase from this company again. I bought two pairs of shoes, returned one of them due to discomfort. I was refunded the pair that I kept. £ 40 Of a price difference. I have emailed and rang the company and they claim the correct pair was refunded. I sent photographic evidence and still can’t do anything! Complete fraud!!!!"
"Do not order from this company. The stock level information is made up. They will accept orders for items they do not have in stock and then give you the run around when the item is not delivered"
"Awful awful awful No idea how to speak or treat customers Staff made an error and I was informed my sale purchase could be refunded They back tracked, treated me like a 5 yr old imbecile and quoted the rule book like a demented parrot Absolutely disgraceful, dishonest and dismissive. Don’t buy there if you want to uphold respectful business trade ethics. 😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮"
"Disappointing, dishonest and downright dismissive customer service OMG unbelievable. I was misinformed about returning sale items (told I could,get a cash refund). Office have refused to back down quoting their in store policy as if I was a 5yr old imbecile. I’m not sure I have ever had such disrespectful sercvice. Do they pay their staff to be so rude as it seems like this abysmal atttitude pervades throughout the company. NOBODY listened, NOBODY cares and NOBODY was interested in hearing a genuine issue. Thoroughly disgusted and disgraceful way to treat customers. Arrogant and unhelpful. I shall NEVER buy there again. All on top and no substance. Bunch of self interested posers imo."
"Extremely disappointing experience! Placed an online order a week ago and received a confirmation email. No communication at all since then. When decided to chase it today, been told that apparently the item is in very limited stock and they cant find a pair to dispatch for me, so if not dispatched within 5 working days they will just cancel my order and refund me! Why is none of this communicated at all? What is the point in giving customers false expectations?? Find it extremely disrespectful! Now have to wait another 5 working days to get a refund. Thank you Office, what a 'great' service..."
"Did not make me happy 😆 surly and arrogant manager at Guildford store who refused to refund despite being informed this was possible in 14 days. They misinformed me but were so arrogant that they placed their ‘company rules’ over my genuine request for refund. Unprofessional and inflexible. These are the reasons I shop at John Lewis and m and s because there is trust and respect in transactions. Kids running the shop imo bad reflection on them and poor PR. The refusal to refund will generate much more bad will than the refund ever would. Bad move not as smug or smart as she thought x"
"Did not make me happy"
"I bought a pair of shoes from Office a month ago and wore them once. They were so painful that literally my foot got swallen and couldn’t properly walk for 2 days. I then figured out that I have been given the wrong size. A 6 instead of a 5. I took them back to the same store in Westfield Stratford and have been offered a 10% discount voucher on a new pair of shoes for the imconvenient. Now, Regardless that I wore them or not I have been given the wrong size and was expecting an exchange or a refund. Nothing. I wrote to costumer service and they replied saying that unfortunately they can’t do anything because I wore them once. I work in costumer service too and tbh if I made a similar mistake I wouldn’t esitate and would definitely offer an exchange or partial/total refund. It’s a terrible costumer service, and shoes are not that cheap to justify it."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.50 based on 110 reviews