OFFICE Shoes Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?
Click Here

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"The man that was serving customers served every caucasian person before reluctantly serving me, even though I was first in the queue. It then happened again by the same person a second time when returning my shoes. A Kane ignored my complaint and then a month later I was offered a 20% discount for blatant discrimination."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"25 days since placing the order and still no sign of the shoes. Order was undeliverable as the packaging was substandard, was told that they would resend but as yet no action. Definitely will not be using Office again."
"Nike trainers received were either substandard or most probably Cheap copies. Return accepted but Not sure why I should lose out on postage and admin fee after sending me junk"
"Cant believe in this day and age that Office is still charging for returns, what a rip off! If I'm buying online, what am I supposed to do if the shoes don't fit? And to top it all off they still haven't even refunded me the right amount, it says the cost of returns is £2.50 but somehow I have had £6 taken off. Wouldn't have bought from them in the first place if I knew they charged for returns. EDIT: So spoke to customer service and not only do they charge you for returns but they don't refund your original delivery fee so I have been penalised £6 for returning a pair of shoes that cost £33!!!! Please don't sell online Office, you clearly don't understand how it works! Will definitely never buy from them again."
"Visited Branch 59 and was served by Bevan. He was very helpful. Tried 4 pairs of shoes on. Liked the white leather Reebok but would like to see what's available in other stores in Cardiff town. Came back to Branch 59 after an hour. Tried 2 pairs of Reebok shoes again (the one I really liked) and a new pair of shoes I spotted on my second visit for the day. Bevan served me again and was very helpful but I think he gave his colleague a heads up to keep an eye on me 😔😩. Was not very happy about it. ( I want to buy a pair of shoes that I really like, fits well and value for money, mind you the shoes I liked cost £69.99!) Gemma came to me and asked if I am finished trying the shoes on (when in fact she can see that I just put on the right shoe ) I replied politely and said "No." She asked me the same question again. I turned my head up and said "I'm not finished yet. I was just trying it on. Are you in a hurry?" She looked not happy and told me "sorry I didn't hear you". I said I answered your question two times then she turned away. I understand that staff need to be alert and be on the look out for shoplifters BUT be polite and unassuming because not everyone who comes in to a shop really wants to buy something. There are also genuine people like me who just wanted to try different shoes and buy the best and the right one. Did I embarass you, Gemma and Bevan when I bought the £69.99 pair of Reebok shoes? Be polite, friendly and helpful at all times as you might be losing good customers by displaying those kinds of attitude!!!!"
"I am beyond disappointed in a pair of pricey Dr. Martin sandals. in just 4 weeks they are badly worn on the soles and the rubber is fraying"
"Wow, unbelievably bad. 2 weeks, 4 phone calls, two cancelled deliveries, one bad review. Finally got my money back. Poor communication, bad customer service. They offered me 20% off my next order, all I wanted was the trainers I ordered. I’ll refuse I anything they offer on the principle of this woeful shhh show."
"Worse service I have ever recieved both in store and online. Had my money for over a week now and no shoes, tried to email and getting no where. Wouldn't bother shopping here!!"
"Worst service I had in UK, I tried to buy a product which they did not have in stock, I tried to suggest other possibilities but the only one I was offered was the cancellation and so far I have not been refunded."
"Visited Office in Bullring Birmingham.....4 assistants standing around talking laughing fine as only ine cusromer in ther apart from me..... I am no prude, but not a great customer experience when one of the assistants used the ‘f’ word more than once while I was in there.....I did mske my thoughts known on my way out that it was not a great customer ecperience!"
"I am complaining about being asked to give my bank details over the phone. I refuse to do this as it is very unprofessional for any company to request this. I will accept and I am due £6.50 by cheque or cash. Should you give out your personal information to get a refund? You should never give out any personal details when seeking a refund unless it is explained to you what the company wish to do with your information. If you are told that the information asked for is to provide evidence that the teller has conducted the refund correctly and not pocketed the money for themselves, then ask to see a manager as this is not a legal obligation. You can visit the GOV.UK website to see your full rights under the data protection act. John Gage ( 07775428023 )"
"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
"Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. Help page on Twitter are reluctant to reply. Will never use them again and have advised family members these gift cards and their policies that only benefit the company are no good for people with no office stores nearby."
"They lost my trainers in transit. Was then unable to offer a next day delivery service. So i now have to wait nearly 3 weeks for a pait of trainers. Absolutely ridiculous and so was there customer service. Had me on hold for 45 minutes."
"Absolutely horrendous customer service. Placed an order and the website made an error, I selected click and collect but it got changed as home delivery without my authorisation. I sent emails and Facebook messages that all got ignored. Called the customer service line and spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told I'm a liar and "the website doesn't do that" and to "call back later". Absolutely disgusting service and will not be ordering anything from them ever again."
"Orderd for next day delivery as was a xmas present for my partner for it to be sent as standard amd not even notified if i dont recive my order by xmas dont think i will use these guys again"
"Converse shoes, advertised as new. Received them scuffed and in a very tatty box. These were a present and looked second hand. Won't use Office again."
"I'm so annoyed and angry with Office and their appalling customer service right now. It's been worse than deling with an energy company on the phone and online and that's saying something! I ordered a pair of trainers for my daughter from their St Pauls store in London on 28th Nov and I was assured of next day delivery, but that never happened, nor the next day after that either. I emailed them on the Monday 3rd Dec to be told that the trainers were lost in transit and that their claims dept would send me a form to complete within 24hrs to take it further. Tues, Wed, Thurs, nothing!! I contacted them again only to be told that they would chase it up blah blah blah. Still nothing. Today I went instore agin to complin to mangager. She was very helpful, rung up Head Office, managed to locate another pair in the warehouse and they were at that moment adding them to my order for next day delivery tomorrow. I really just wanted a refund but she persuaded me that they were on the way and to wait until tomorrow. She also told me outright that Head Office hadn't even begun dealing with the claim, no one was processing anything to do with it. 2 hours later I get an email contradicting all of this as the trainers had in fact missed the next day delivery and were in fact attached to someone elses order instead. My ones will be on standard delivery, taking another 2-4 working days! Wonderful huh. I'd explained all along that these are a present for my daughter, who I see every other weekend. She needs to try these on for size first before they become her Xmas present and if they don't fit I need to order another size. This could've all been done and dusted by now but no, Office have failed on every front and teh trainers are nowehere to be seen. Tonight I have been ringing their customer service team, one of whom hung up on me whilst I was halfway talking to her, maybe she didn't like being complained to. You're a customer service team member, deal with it. Office are now refusing to refund me until the delivery information goes live sometime the next day. SO that's another day of waiting around for them to sort something out. I'll be back instore tomorrow to have a word with the manager again. I used to like buying shoes from Office but this has put me right off them as a company. They're absolutely useless on all fronts."
"All Of you are a bunch of pure fraudesters. My sister and I have had very bad experiences with office and will never buy from there or recommend friends to buy from there. Bought shoes at an exhorbitant price which didn’t last. What a shame selling substandard products to customers who are unaware of their cunning ways. People be warned, stay off office products!!! Now Aldo & miss KG for life. If I could go on any anticompaign of office shoes I would do that for free@disgustedforlife!!!"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.52 based on 144 reviews