OFFICE Shoes Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely horrendous customer service. Placed an order and the website made an error, I selected click and collect but it got changed as home delivery without my authorisation. I sent emails and Facebook messages that all got ignored. Called the customer service line and spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told I'm a liar and "the website doesn't do that" and to "call back later". Absolutely disgusting service and will not be ordering anything from them ever again."
"I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!!"
"My partner had a bad customer care experience with some in store salespeople, however when she emailed the company they were able to quickly send back a refund, an apology and a £20% discount"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.49 based on 109 reviews