OFFICE Shoes Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!!"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am beyond disappointed in a pair of pricey Dr. Martin sandals. in just 4 weeks they are badly worn on the soles and the rubber is fraying"
"Wow, unbelievably bad. 2 weeks, 4 phone calls, two cancelled deliveries, one bad review. Finally got my money back. Poor communication, bad customer service. They offered me 20% off my next order, all I wanted was the trainers I ordered. I’ll refuse I anything they offer on the principle of this woeful shhh show."
"Mo from White Rose Leeds was friendly and personable, a real pleasure to be served by him!"
"Spent about 45 minutes in Office in Meadowhall on a busy Saturday afternoon and Georgia was so so helpful and informative. I was looking for specific sandals and specific colours and nothing was too much trouble for her. I ended up buying 3 pairs which will be delivered to my home a dress because she went online to tell me about alternative colours that were available but which the shop didn't have.. She was so lovely, full of energy and so accommodating. I haven't shopped in that office store before but will definitely be returning. Thank you Georgia!"
"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
"Absolutely horrendous customer service. Placed an order and the website made an error, I selected click and collect but it got changed as home delivery without my authorisation. I sent emails and Facebook messages that all got ignored. Called the customer service line and spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told I'm a liar and "the website doesn't do that" and to "call back later". Absolutely disgusting service and will not be ordering anything from them ever again."
"My partner had a bad customer care experience with some in store salespeople, however when she emailed the company they were able to quickly send back a refund, an apology and a £20% discount"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.48 based on 132 reviews