OFFICE Shoes Insights

OFFICE Shoes have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

91.67%
Industry Average
" Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price. "
- Victoria Miller
" Very fast delivery using click and collect, and goods exactly as ordered. Excellent price and choice. "
- Stephen Gibson
" Fast delivery, great price, will definitely use again "
Write your review on OFFICE Shoes
B

Delivery - Fast

77.42%
Industry Average
" I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy. "
- Cath Lisowski
" Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend. "
- Mr Jonathan Flanagan
" Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable. "
- Sinead
F

Returns Process - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. "
- Anonymous
" I would have gone to another retail outlet for better customer service & a more flexible returns policy. "
- Anonymous
" They don’t advertise that returns are not free and at your expense if the return goes missing. Even though the shoes were misleadingly described I still had to pay for the return. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

17.86%
Industry Average
" Should you give out your personal information to get a refund? You should never give out any personal details when seeking a refund unless it is explained to you what the company wish to do with your information. "
- John Gage
" I really just wanted a refund but she persuaded me that they were on the way and to wait until tomorrow. "
- John
" I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!! "
- AR
B-
74.00%
Industry Average
" Hi I purchased an Office Patent Loafers, today at you Newcastle Upon Tyne Store. Excellent Customer service from Laura R. Really happy with my purchase, very comfortable, true to size and trendy looking Loafers. Would definitely recommend. Thank you. "
- Dawn
" Visited stockport branch (72) today , looking to buy boots I'd seen online which were in the sale. Nikki and Chloe were most helpful checking the stockroom during a busy period as none were on the shop floor . Thrilled that they had a pair left in the correct size. Nice to see you can still get good customer service with a smile. Well done! "
- Anonymous
" Went into the Kingsgate Office Store Huddersfield, was after a pair of Sandals in the sale didn't have my Size. The young Man that served me (Daniel 70). Went out of his way to check storeroom stock and ended up ordering for me on line. Was refreashing to have such good service. Thank you Daniel. "
- A Boyes