OFFICE Shoes Insights

OFFICE Shoes have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" I was served by Erin a very helpful and pleasant young girl. Your Liverpool branch is beautiful and makes trying on shoes comfortable. Very helpful staff and prices your paying for good qaulity. "
- Anonymous
" Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price. "
- Victoria Miller
" Very fast delivery using click and collect, and goods exactly as ordered. Excellent price and choice. "
- Stephen Gibson
Write your review on OFFICE Shoes
B-

Delivery - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" Placed an order online, could not be easier. Collection in store super fast served by grace store 145. And today had to go back to return item as too big. Now waiting for my exchange hopefully I'll ok as the first delivery "
- Ana Paula Campello
" I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy. "
- Cath Lisowski
" Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend. "
- Mr Jonathan Flanagan
F

Returns Process - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Cant believe in this day and age that Office is still charging for returns, what a rip off! If I'm buying online, what am I supposed to do if the shoes don't fit? And to top it all off they still haven't even refunded me the right amount, it says the cost of returns is £2. "
- Cheryl Casteling
" Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

18.18%
- Cheryl Casteling
" Worst service I had in UK, I tried to buy a product which they did not have in stock, I tried to suggest other possibilities but the only one I was offered was the cancellation and so far I have not been refunded. "
- Denison
B-
74.58%
Industry Average
" Went shopping in Silverburn Branch 086, was served by Scarlett very good service , went in for one pair of shoes came out with two pairs , if only all assistant were as pleasant as Scarlett 😊👍 "
- Liz Glasgow
" Love OFFICE Shoes bought some today and received excellent help and customer experience from Lee. Cabot circus Bristol he was also helpful in being able to order another pair which I will get tomorrow excellent service Thankyou "
- Annie Wring
" Needed Birkenstock footwear for me and my husband. Served by PAIGE at your Newcastle upon Tyne Eldon Square store. Paige provided outstanding service and couldnt be more helpful. Resulted in purchasing three pairs of shoes and we will be back for autumn footwear soon. I highly recommend this store for attentive service with a smile. Paige is a real asset to your company. Thank you. "