OFFICE Shoes Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Wore boots once and they were ruined in rain, the store said the boots had to be sent back for assessment, customer service in the store (concession in Topshop, Oxford Circus) was terrible from the moment the boots were returned. Office claim they tried to contact me, but I have no calls from them. After over 3 weeks of returning the boots, several phone calls and trips to the store, I have finally been given a refund, I now have to wait another 2-5 days for the money to clear. I will not be shopping here again."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The most unfriendly miserable staff in the Bournemouth store 23rd October. Transaction without eye contact, quite clever,not happy not smiling zero interaction. Taking my money elsewhere next time."
"Tia (branch 086) was very pleasant and helpful. It took no time at all to try on the shoes I wanted, then decided to buy them. Tia is an asset to the store....and cute too! ☺️"
"Excellent"
"with office shoes i experienced the worst online shopping experience. First of all i order three shoes for my baby from office shoes everything wants smooth and fine the shock was when i received the shoes. I had problem with two shoes only. one of the shoes the size was big so i need to exchange it and the problem with the other shoes is they did brought for me the wrong size , i was like its OK i have the choice either to exchange or return. I want to the website to read the exchange and return policy but i could not find anything serve the international country and to be more specific my region. So, i sent an email for the customer service to help me and i did explain everything even that i could not find anything in the website in how to exchange or return with international country. The shocking answer was please Fatma go to the website and read how to return and follow the procedure. my answer was i could find anything useful in our website for international return. then got another email from another customer service employee " it was like hi fatme please go to the link and follow the procedure. at this moment i was really angry because it showed how careless and untrained are their employee. If they did spend 2 mins to read my email they will not respond to me like this. i did send another email and explained my situation again. after three mails they send me hi fatma actually our return policy does not cover the middles east region. i was like seriously, when i process my order you had all of my details you should be more clear and mention this in the beginning, and getting the wrong shoe size is the site fault. Really this was my worst online shopping experience their customer service was so unprofessional and rude. and at least because its their fault they should do something about it not ignore me like this."
"ordering easy on website delivery fast shoes lovely, good quality"
"I bought several pairs of shoes and boots at discounted prices. I was very happy with all my purchases - they were good value, stylish and comfortable."
"Very Happy I love shoes and tights"
"Fast delivery and free returns"
"Great shoes fasts delivery great customer service."
"New products always there"
"Fantastic service in sourcing a pair of boots from another store for me! I love Office through and through!"
"Shoes arrived in a tatty, dirty box and shoes had clearly been worn outside. Soles were dirty and marked. Poor quality control. Not properly packaged, will be returning them for a refund as soon as possible."
"there is such a great choice to pick from"
"Branch 78 Paige Paige was amazing woth my Daughter who really struggles with shoe shopping. She was so helpful, polite and really kept my Daughter calm. Although we left empty handed she left a happy girl all thanks to Paige. Thank you Paige!"
"I've got nothing but praise for Office, as someone who buys a lot of shoes, I've recently started buying on-line from all of the big name shoe stores, out of all of them I find Office to be the best of the bunch, I can choose to have my order delivered to my nearest store and they are always available to collect the very next day, even when they aren't available in store, I can then try them on and if they don't fit or aren't what I expected then I can have my money back right there and then, which is something none of the others offer, so I'll always check office out before the others, and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone."
"I just love them !!!!! And the Quality is very good ."
"Next day delivery even though I ordered at 4pm"
"Quick and easy to use the website. I got a notification when my converse where ready for store collection. I had a fault with the trainers after I had wore them once and they did an exchange no problems was an easy transaction and the staff where amazing thank you"
"Super quick deliveries, large variety of products to choose from"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.49 based on 109 reviews