OFFICE Shoes Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?
Click Here

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Mo was very considerate. Caring and well mannered. A pleasure to meet him"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I rang the store in intu Derby 203 to check if a trainer I wanted was still available and Georgia had a look for me and put them on hold till I got there she was very kind and as soon as I tried them on I New I wanted them thanks"
"I am beyond disappointed in a pair of pricey Dr. Martin sandals. in just 4 weeks they are badly worn on the soles and the rubber is fraying"
"Wow, unbelievably bad. 2 weeks, 4 phone calls, two cancelled deliveries, one bad review. Finally got my money back. Poor communication, bad customer service. They offered me 20% off my next order, all I wanted was the trainers I ordered. I’ll refuse I anything they offer on the principle of this woeful shhh show."
"Lee at the Chelmsford store was very helpful, great customer service, was a pleasure to be served by him"
"Mo from White Rose Leeds was friendly and personable, a real pleasure to be served by him!"
"Worse service I have ever recieved both in store and online. Had my money for over a week now and no shoes, tried to email and getting no where. Wouldn't bother shopping here!!"
"Worst service I had in UK, I tried to buy a product which they did not have in stock, I tried to suggest other possibilities but the only one I was offered was the cancellation and so far I have not been refunded."
"Visited Cabot Circus, Bristol branch today. Would like to say I was served by an extremely helpful assistant, Tom. He was very attentive, without being pushy, and he was super-friendly and helpful! Excellent member of staff."
"Excellent customer service at Silverburn store by Fidan."
"I was served by Erin a very helpful and pleasant young girl. Your Liverpool branch is beautiful and makes trying on shoes comfortable. Very helpful staff and prices your paying for good qaulity."
"Spent about 45 minutes in Office in Meadowhall on a busy Saturday afternoon and Georgia was so so helpful and informative. I was looking for specific sandals and specific colours and nothing was too much trouble for her. I ended up buying 3 pairs which will be delivered to my home a dress because she went online to tell me about alternative colours that were available but which the shop didn't have.. She was so lovely, full of energy and so accommodating. I haven't shopped in that office store before but will definitely be returning. Thank you Georgia!"
"Popped into the Merry Hill store today (31/03/19) with my daughter to purchase some trainers and was met by Grace who was very pleasant and helpful. I commend the young lady she was very professional and is a credit to your company. It is nice to see that some people really do care about there customers. 5*"
"Visited Office in Bullring Birmingham.....4 assistants standing around talking laughing fine as only ine cusromer in ther apart from me..... I am no prude, but not a great customer experience when one of the assistants used the ‘f’ word more than once while I was in there.....I did mske my thoughts known on my way out that it was not a great customer ecperience!"
"We was served by Stuart at Preston store yesterday 03.03.2019 he was very helpful,friendly because husband as very skinny feet and brought lots of shoes out for him to try on and we left with a nice pair of toms for our holiday thank you Stuart will defiantly will be returning and will be recommending your shop to family and friends"
"I am complaining about being asked to give my bank details over the phone. I refuse to do this as it is very unprofessional for any company to request this. I will accept and I am due £6.50 by cheque or cash. Should you give out your personal information to get a refund? You should never give out any personal details when seeking a refund unless it is explained to you what the company wish to do with your information. If you are told that the information asked for is to provide evidence that the teller has conducted the refund correctly and not pocketed the money for themselves, then ask to see a manager as this is not a legal obligation. You can visit the GOV.UK website to see your full rights under the data protection act. John Gage ( 07775428023 )"
"After a long and tiring day shopping in Manchester it was a pleasure to be served by a pleasant and very helpful assistant in your Manchester store branch 53. His name is Jon and he is a credit to your business, look after him!"
"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
"Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. Help page on Twitter are reluctant to reply. Will never use them again and have advised family members these gift cards and their policies that only benefit the company are no good for people with no office stores nearby."
"They lost my trainers in transit. Was then unable to offer a next day delivery service. So i now have to wait nearly 3 weeks for a pait of trainers. Absolutely ridiculous and so was there customer service. Had me on hold for 45 minutes."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.52 based on 144 reviews