Nisbets Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Nisbets deliver?

How can I contact Nisbets?

Tell us how Nisbets made you happy

"My order would be delivered in 48 hours flash sale. Instead, in 48 hours they emailed me "sorry for delay your order will take another 48 hours". But another 48 working hours passed without my order or a new joke email to wait another 48 hours. I really don't know guys how you're still in trading, but I don't believe it will take long before you close."
Are you Nisbets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"omg I work for 2 charities and ordered from these and they ran a credit check on me without me seeing anywhere on their site that they would. How rude when I had paid for the little things I had ordered. I got a lovely email off their customer services that couldn't have been nicer but buyer beware."
"Ordered on line very easily and efficiently. The goods arrived in perfect condition the next day. Great price as well. NO charges for delivery either. Excellent"
"As a whole i believe nisbets to be a good company however they need to review their relationship with their couriers. I use to spend a lot of money with them however last Thursday i ordered a wine fridge and a beer chiller for next day delivery as needed for an event on Saturday. The wine fridge arrived as promised but not the chiller, i was told it would be definitely be with us on Saturday between 8 and 12. at 12.30 i called to chase and was told it was on route by 4pm i called again to be told they cannot contact their couriers on weekends so couldn't give me any more info, had i known earlier i could gave tried to source locally as it left us in a right pickle. On Monday i called and they informed me the courier couldn't fit in on his van so i was told porkies by them all weekend. i cancelled my order as will not pay for this kind of poor service, i ended up by locally for a better price and far more reliable service. I cant believe a company the size of nisbets puts themselves in this predicament with their couriers. The zist of this is if you do buy from them do not order later than Wednesday to have a chance of it arriving on time and certainly don't order on Friday to avoid the massive inconvenience we did!!!"
"Always efficient fast service. Great customer service."
"Best quality and great prices!"
"Incredibly fast delivery."
"Competitively priced products as ever and prompt delivery. Thank you!"
"very quick delivery, easy to order"
"Very poor customer service. Unhelpful staff. I have ordered from this company several times but won't be doing so again."
"A purchased item malfunctioned, called them and explained the situation. They sent me a new one and collected the old one at no cost. Highly recommended."
"I have had multiple orders from Nisbets with not 1 delivered correctly. I now have an item which they have assumed I have used commercially, however, they have NEVER advised that items purchased for home use cannot be purchased on my account? Their customer service response was "it is what it is" Utterly shocking service for the past 10 months."
"The goods arrived the day after I placed my order. They are exactly as described and just what I needed."
"We are still fighting to get our money back. Although we have consumer rights behind us, that allow us to ask for a refund on a coffee machine we purchased ,within 14 days, whatever the reason, as it was over the internet. The machine is sold as a professional level coffee maker but it is not and we have tried for nigh on two weeks every day to get the machine back to them and get our money back. All they do is keep fobbing us off with excuses and saying that the manager will get back to us. They clearly have a system of employing people to fob off until you get fed up. Seems this great customer service is a clever marketing ploy but has an underlying dark side. Be very aware when buying from these characters. We are now speaking to trading standards and our solicitor, Biggest thing is that it is our sons business of 21 years old and the money the machine cost is everything he has and so it is effecting his young business."
"ordered over £40k worth of equipment in July had a problem with Foster ice machine, informed the rep who promised to get problem sorted after 4/6 weeks seemed to be wasting my time as nothing had happened contacted Nisbets service 4 visits from engineers to find fault now in October!! eventually found fault and promised repair within 24 hrs 4 days later I make a call and told engineer would be out asap. turned up today 11/10/17 and wrong part ordered !!! it is a joke. Been buying ice now for 2 months asked for reps boss name and no reply. Plenty of other catering companies that give better service I am sure because nobody could give a worse service."
"Greetings, visited Nisbets (Nottingham Branch) on 28/9/2017, I was warmly welcomed by staff member Faye, she kindly helped me and shown me samples of stock which I was interested in for catering trade. The customer service I received was excellent and will be returning again."
"NEXT DAY DEL"
"Nisbets online ordering service is really quick and easy. Delivery options are very customer friendly with four different options. Delivery is by Parcelforce so always traceable. Nisbets goods are high quality and durable. Highly recommend"
"Easy to order and wide range of goods with fast delivery"
Nisbets is rated 3.70 based on 23 reviews