Nisbets Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Nisbets
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Nisbets made you happy

"Best quality and great prices!"
Are you Nisbets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Incredibly fast delivery."
"Competitively priced products as ever and prompt delivery. Thank you!"
"very quick delivery, easy to order"
"Very poor customer service. Unhelpful staff. I have ordered from this company several times but won't be doing so again."
"A purchased item malfunctioned, called them and explained the situation. They sent me a new one and collected the old one at no cost. Highly recommended."
"I have had multiple orders from Nisbets with not 1 delivered correctly. I now have an item which they have assumed I have used commercially, however, they have NEVER advised that items purchased for home use cannot be purchased on my account? Their customer service response was "it is what it is" Utterly shocking service for the past 10 months."
"The goods arrived the day after I placed my order. They are exactly as described and just what I needed."
"We are still fighting to get our money back. Although we have consumer rights behind us, that allow us to ask for a refund on a coffee machine we purchased ,within 14 days, whatever the reason, as it was over the internet. The machine is sold as a professional level coffee maker but it is not and we have tried for nigh on two weeks every day to get the machine back to them and get our money back. All they do is keep fobbing us off with excuses and saying that the manager will get back to us. They clearly have a system of employing people to fob off until you get fed up. Seems this great customer service is a clever marketing ploy but has an underlying dark side. Be very aware when buying from these characters. We are now speaking to trading standards and our solicitor, Biggest thing is that it is our sons business of 21 years old and the money the machine cost is everything he has and so it is effecting his young business."
"ordered over £40k worth of equipment in July had a problem with Foster ice machine, informed the rep who promised to get problem sorted after 4/6 weeks seemed to be wasting my time as nothing had happened contacted Nisbets service 4 visits from engineers to find fault now in October!! eventually found fault and promised repair within 24 hrs 4 days later I make a call and told engineer would be out asap. turned up today 11/10/17 and wrong part ordered !!! it is a joke. Been buying ice now for 2 months asked for reps boss name and no reply. Plenty of other catering companies that give better service I am sure because nobody could give a worse service."
"Greetings, visited Nisbets (Nottingham Branch) on 28/9/2017, I was warmly welcomed by staff member Faye, she kindly helped me and shown me samples of stock which I was interested in for catering trade. The customer service I received was excellent and will be returning again."
"NEXT DAY DEL"
"Nisbets online ordering service is really quick and easy. Delivery options are very customer friendly with four different options. Delivery is by Parcelforce so always traceable. Nisbets goods are high quality and durable. Highly recommend"
"Easy to order and wide range of goods with fast delivery"
"The staff at my local Nisbets are incredibly helpful and informed as to their stock and where to find it. Great experience!"
Dan
"This company has always supplied us with cleaning materials which are low cost due to bulk buy, I have no problem with the products but they have recently starting charging for delivery which used to be free over £50."
"GOODS DELIVERED NEXT DAY AS STATED, STAFF MOST HELPFUL AND VERY POLITE"
Nisbets is rated 3.94 based on 18 reviews