Carlos School of Motoring, Espnation Web Radio, Espstarwish & Espnation Music Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carlos School of Motoring, Espnation Web Radio, Espstarwish & Espnation Music Ltd
"I had a great experience as I was able to pass first time from the help of my amazing instructor Kareen"
"I’ve only had 4 lessons so far and I feel so comfortable on the road. This is genuinely because I have the best driving instructor sitting right beside me. I would definitely recommend her whether you are a beginner like myself or just needing to refresh your skills."
"Very friendly and approachable. She's an excellent instructor and her demeanor made the driving lessons very enjoyable."
Ricky Sacks
Verified Buyer
"After undertaking my first driving lesson since a year and a half of an absence, I found Kareen to be very easy to communicate with. Kareen’s teaching style instantly relaxed me when driving and allowed me to feel comfortable behind the wheel whilst being able to concentrate enough to take into account the information she was trying to provide to me in order to help me on the road."
"Made me very comfortable and at ease, which was a good environment for my first driving lesson and allowed me to make the most of my time"
"She made me feel really confident having just got back in a car for a year. I think she has what it takes to guide me to pass, would recommend"
"Great instructor who puts their students at ease thus creating a fun and productive learning experience."
"Kareen is a great driving instructor! She's very friendly and patient. I felt very comfortable with her, and she never made me feel discouraged. I recommend her to all learners!"
Luci Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very patient and approachable."
"Kay’s knowledge and awareness is incredibly phenomenal. The entire lesson was taught meticulously. Passed first time round. Highly recommend her expertise."
"Very good service and good radio service"
Mohamed Sohag
Verified Buyer
"It was fantastic throughout...Lily was very very helpful..I would rate 10 out of 10"
"Very comfortable atmosphere to learn to drive in and a very friendly intructor who guides students well"
Carlos School of Motoring, Espnation Web Radio, Espstarwish & Espnation Music Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews