Mister-Auto Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Mister-Auto
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Mister-Auto made you happy

"Ordered a pair of wiper blades but they came for LHD cars so asked for refund. Called customer service and I have been told by Michelle no problem but when I said that I live in UK and they should send me RHD wiper blades I have been told that in UK there are two types of cars on the roads and I should pay attention what I'm buying. On the web site there is no information about suitability of blades or option to choose the right one. I find that insulting and rude. It looks more like a scam than a real company which is trying to help and improve relations with customers.No apology from Customer Service for an inconvenience and I lost £9 of delivery cost as well. Refund given two and half months after order placed. Item was sent back first to Germany then to France. Too much hassle, not worth it, don't recommend!"
Are you Mister-Auto? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Mister-Auto receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered wiper blades for a VW Sharan. I input the car registration and I had a list of products to choose from. When receiving the blades, they could not be fitted on a UK car as it was the model for continental cars. The package also mentioned it was only for left hand drive car. I returned the blades and I was refunded after 3 messages to the customer service 5 weeks later. However, I was still charged the shipping costs. Customer service refused to refund the shipping costs."
"they did not made me happy because they would not changed the order"
"Great site for car parts cheaper than ebay on all of its parts with recorded delivery. I would recommend this site to anyone!!!"
"This company is amazing in having massive discount for customers in buying car parts for any vehicles. You have to buy up to a certain amount for free delivery but most on line you need to do so. Its a great company . The technical team do listen if problem with a order or the web side did not recognise a Promotion Code . I am very happy with them in supplying all brand names or the choice to buy cheaper but just good , this is aftermarket parts."
"Very nice prices. I often Shop there."
Mister-Auto is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews