Mapperley Park Training Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mapperley Park Training Academy

How would you rate Mapperley Park Training Academy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kiran Vara
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the training. It was an intense course but great tutors and support. Would definitely recommend the academy"
Donna Potts
Verified Buyer
"I attended the BTEC Level 4 course here. Lovely training facility with great trainers. Would highly recommend."
Tracey Moore
Verified Buyer
"I attended a 3 day Level 4 BTEC course in Lasers and a 1 day Level 5 specialising in Laser hair removal. I really cannot fault MPTA. The lecturers were knowledgeable and the course content informative, relevant and most importantly interesting. Each day was filled with relevant learning so the course was excellent value for money. The staff had extensive clinical experience which they could draw from and they were very willing to answer questions and discuss issues that we had experienced. Since attending I have been using and applying the knowledge gained in my clinical setting. Thank you."
Sharon Cook
Verified Buyer
"I have just been on a BTEC course at Mapperley Park and I am delighted to say that I passed. I was impressed with our tutor, Simone Golumb. She made the course easy to understand and I felt comfortable to ask questions or to go over anything a second (or even third) time. Simone covered a lot of information over just four days and since being back at work I am amazed by how much of that information I have retained. I would highly recommend Mapperley Park and would like to thank Simone and Charlotte."
Nina Sykes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent learning experience, the whole course was well planned and executed in a precise manor which helped with taking all the information on board. Both Simone and Charlotte were highly knowledgeable and approachable. Overall I had a 5 star experience."
Stevie Craig
Verified Buyer
"I attended the BTEC level 4 Laser and Lights having already gained 5 years experience in the Aesthetics industry and found the course to be extremely informative. I gained a great deal of knowledge from the course and this has certainly benefited me in the clinic environment. The course leader was fantastic!"
Adele Dean
Verified Buyer
"Great venue and accommodating staff, would recommend courses here"
Jenny Smith
Verified Buyer
"The training course was very intensive but all the pre- course notes and links to relevant docs were provided and these helped hugely. The course tutor was extremely professional and knowledgeable and welcomed questions. Facilities were excellent - everything was provided and the food provided was good quality and of a great variety over the course of the 3 days. I would definitely recommend Mapperley Park Academy to friends and colleagues."
Johanna Hoit
Verified Buyer
"Mapperly Park is very clean, professional environment to train in. Well looked after with constant refreshments, lovely lunch and all the trainers go out of there way to ensure travel, expenses is all ok. Learnt a lot being there as well as enjoyed the stay."
Mapperley Park Training Academy is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews