Mamas & Papas Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Mamas & Papas

How would you rate Mamas & Papas ?

"Great quality in products! Quick and efficient customer service, I was charged incorrectly full price for an item that was discounted and they refunded me promptly. I only drop a star because of their return policy: you have to pay postage to return an item. I would think that such a big company would offer free returns."
"Superb customer service and excellent price-match."
"Ordered a flip xt 2 carrycot as the assistant in store said it was sleep safe for over night sleeping. When I took it out there was no mention of it in the instruction booklet. I contacted the customer services and they said it was not! It was too late for me to return ."
"Excellent items, good communication and fast delivery. Perfect."
"Excellent discounts, fantastic service and quick delivery!"
Dan
"Great prices on all the baby furniture we needed. Both times we went in store to see the items before buying online and they helped us out loads."
"Easy to order and fast delivery. Great service as always."
"Quick dispatch"
"Always feel welcome and looked after."
"This company is atrocious! Gorgeous pictures of kids clothing but what came can only be described as made by a child! strings hanging off everywhere, terrible stitching, really bad fit, etc. Just a disgusting item. I've tried 3 separate times to contact them to ask for some assistance because this item is definitely not what I ordered and have been completely ignored! Terrible customer service. And when you've spent $100 AUD on absolute garbage, it's just terrible!"
"Easy to use site, items in stock & option for quick delivery!"
"Wonderful item for our son's nursery and a great bargain at half price"
"We visited the store in Westfield Stratford London and the customer service was the best we have received and subsequently ordered the mamaroo."
Mamas & Papas is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews