Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
My parcel came so quick,l couldn’t believe it
Very fast delivery of goods (next day)
This was my first time using Makers Superstore. My experience could not have been better. My purchase was delivered the very next day and all was exactly as is should have been.
Easy to order, fast delivery. Very pleased with the service and will be ordering again.
So excellent service and quick delivery. Kept me informed with my order .
Next Day delivery. Good price. Latest model (2020) not 2019 like other suppliers. Excellent customer service (Dawn) answered all my questions. Will use Makers again.
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Their process was so easy when paying in full for my sdx 2200d, I wanted other items for my new machine a few days later with open pay but got declined & when I have good credit, so didn’t get those extra items from here a bit disappointing but never mind. All in all the service from Makers Superstore was outstanding and super fast delivery. Thank you I would recommend this company if only for the savings 😊
I’m so pleased with my new toy , the Disney SCAN&CUT SDX2200S . Ordered on 26.4.21 and next day . Very impressed . Recommend 😊
Swift delivery of item.
I’d been waiting for std cut blades to come into stock, when they were I ordered 2 and they were delivered super quick. Thank you x
Your prices are good but postage is extortionate. Which kind of outweighs each other. Not much of a selling point in my eyes
Very quick delivery
I was informed that the item l wanted was back in stock, the order was placed the same afternoon and was delivered the next morning, very impressed.
First class service
Excellent service, fast delivery would highly recommend
Brilliant experience.
Took a bit longer than i had anticipated but well worth the wait. Great machine i am delighted
Only bought from them once which was without problems and was kept informed. Will definitely buy from them again in the future . Also a good site for help and inspiration.
Ordered SDX2200D machine on 13th April, it was out of stock, and was dispatched the same day as they received more stock, arrived to me on 21st April by courier. I was notified by email at each stage from order to delivery. I do think it could have had an outer box, to disguise and protect the box inside. Excellent service. Thank you!
Makers Superstore is rated 4.74 based on 1,418 reviews