Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
OMG fab fab fab, excellent service fast delivery, ordered 10 am Monday received 9am the next day would recommend and will buy from them again xx
Fast and quick delivery will use again. There is a lot of variety on the website and will keep browsing sure there is more I need for my new ScannCut. Nice website.
arrived at the time stated. well packed items.
Excellent service great delivery time
Can fault the Makes Superstore, my SDX mats arrived the next day. Super fast delivery, was contacted to say my order would be arriving the next day. Really pleased. Will definitely use again. Thank you.
Super fast delivery, highly recommend
Lovely product and super quick delivery. Will use again!
Delivery very quick
Brilliant quick and efficient delivery!
Five star service with fast delivery.
I can’t believe how quickly my order was delivered, I shall definitely use the company again
Dawn at Makers Superstore was great making sure I had ordered the correct compatible spares for my scanNcut machine. The order arrived beautifully packed next day. Very happy.
Product as described, well packaged, excellent delivery service - thank you will definitely buy again
I will order again
Keep up the good work . Definitely will carry on purchasing items.
My order was delivered in one day,excellent service I will order more from Makers Superstore.
Exactly what I wanted and delivery much quicker than anticipated
This was the 1st time I’ve used Makers Superstore, the item I ordered came the very next day. I am very pleased with the service and will most definitely use them again. I also highly recommend Makers Superstore
Excellent service and fast delivery. Ordered Saturday evening, got it Tuesday morning.
Great Service, with very quick delivery, I am very pleased with the service I have received from Makers Superstore, and I highly recommend them.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.74 based on 1,382 reviews