Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
I have yet again had my order sent that was not right. I messaged as soon as I had noticed error. I’m still waiting on reply
Hello Fiona, I believe this has been picked up by our team and they have resolved the issue for you. Thanks, The Makers Team
Next day delivery. Competitive price. Exactly as described and what I ordered.
Excellent service
Very good service got what I needed for my New Scan N cut sdx got a scanning mat and 3 low tack mats
Item arrive quicker than advised. Really pleased with the service I received.
Great product, p&p a bit higher than other online shops, but quick deliver. Would recommend
Great products at fantastic prices
Fabulous service and quick delivery-I would definitely recommend this company and will definitely be using them again
Excellent quick service and well packaged, could not fault
Excellent delivery within a couple of days.
Excellent and prompt service. Looking forward to shopping with you again.
Quick and excellent service. Easy to order from website
I ordered the rhinestone kit. I got it very promptly and well packaged. I can’t wait to use it..I will when I get my scan n cut.
This is my first time shopping with you and I’m very impressed With how fast your delivery was and on time .l will be using your company again
Fantastic company and superb service. The item I ordered arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
No problems at all. I had to change my delivery day but that was easy and and was also fine.
A good price and fast delivery on the cutting mats that we had purchased.This was the first time using Makers superstore we will use again.
I’ve used this store twice now. Delivery takes two days which is fantastic. I love Openpay to spread the cost. Great prices as well. I highly recommend. Looking forward to my delivery tomorrow.
had what i needed
Incredibly fast delivery arrived day after I ordered it excellent service
Makers Superstore is rated 4.74 based on 1,443 reviews