Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Order placed on 21/01/2021 and received on 22/01/2021 - what more can I say?
Absolutely fantastic service :-)
Fantastic service as always. Customer service is also amazing. Thankyou.
Cannot fault the service, very fast and reliable only downside is the purchase didn’t register in the account section
Thank you my items are great and very fast delivery 5*
Best place i found for scan n cut blade's at great prices, very very fast delivery
Very quick delivery.
This is the only place I will buy my scan n cut accessories from... reliable and super fast deliveries..my orders arrived next day ...Thankyou susan
I'm so glad that I came across Makers Superstore when I was searching for accessories for my Brother scan n cut . Not only did I find the items I wanted at a terrific price , my order arrived in super quick time . Makers Superstore is now my go to craft product supplier .
Can't believe how quick my item got to me A* would buy from them again..... Even with covid it still didn't take long at all go ahead and buy from them, you will be very happy.
Superb customer service. Fast & efficient delivery . Will definitely shop with Makers Superstore again.
Super fast delivery, highly recommended, will use makers again
Its exactly what I ordered and arrived promptly
Excellent service and fast delivery
Best service ever and really good prices, will definitely be using again
Just found your site very reasonable prices on scanncut quick delivery will use again
Superb price - superb delivery - excellent products.

Just what us crafters need.
Great service
I searched for the Brother Scan n cut rollaround tote. Makers Superstore had the model I wanted at the best price. It was delivered a couple of days before it was due and it seems to be just right. Great value, excellent service. I shall definitely use them again.
Really happy with the quality! Came next day after order brilliant thanks
Fantastic product, great service