Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
excellent service
So glad that I found you, it's great to find someone that stocks scan n cut accessories at reasonable prices , Thanks again, Kath Dixon.
Excellent experience, again. Forget that well known shopping channel, just buy all your Brother Scan n Cut needs from here. A far better choice of items and super quick delivery.
I would highly recommend this company without reservation.
Great value and good communication
Easy website to order, fantastic delivery times. Will defend use Makers Superstore again
Love the Scan and cut carrycase. Everything fits in it. Can’t wait to be able to take to my crop
Very quick delivery!
Excellent sales service. Would highly recommend. Thanks
I ordered on Friday and received it Saturday, excellent service!
Fantastic Speedy delivery.
Quick delivery, easy to use web site
No problems, faster delivery than I expected
Excellent service and price. Will definitely order again. Thank you
super fast delivery, excellent item, cannot fault this store
Super fast delivery, lovely machines Thanks, will keep me very busy in Lockdown!
Makers Superstore made my purchase easy and delivery was fast. They answered any queries I had quickly. I would definitely recommend them to any one.
So pleased at how I was kept informed as to when my order was despatched and when it was going to be delivered and time and had the option to put in a secure place of my choice as I wasn’t going to be home
Great service,very quick delivery too
I am more than pleased with not only what I bought but with the customer service as well. I made the mistake of buying the wrong item and within 2 days I had returned the item and received my replacement. Never had such excellent customer service very well done. A*****
First class, will be using again.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 921 reviews