Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Very quick delivery and in excellent condition. Used Makers before and certainly will again. Thank you.
I'm very happy, I placed my order just after 12pm and it was delivered just before 3pm the next day. Excellent service
Easy to order quick delivery great price
Very happy with my purchase and the excellent service. Received within two days so will order again
Great price and fast delivery.
My experience with Makers from start to finish was one of the most professional, prompt, and satisfying experiences I've had in a long time. Even when I made a slight error in my order, the customer service were courteous and extremely helpful ensuring my happiness, definitely a good merchant to support.
Happy with delivery and machine SDX350PRO, however thought the fabric blade set was included, but apparently this was a mistake. Also the picture showed free white mugs with red trim, I received black mugs rather disappointed.
Fantastic service and very helpful. Really quick delivery
Excellent product , fast delivery will use again . New customer first order .
I was misled by your website stating dispatch would be quicker than it was and whilst waiting for updates I messaged and emailed for confirmation but did not receive timely replies. Very disappointed.
Hi Sandra, sorry to hear your parcel didn't arrive when you expected. Our website clearly states - Fully tracked next working day delivery following the dispatch of your order and we aim to dispatch goods within 24hours from ordering, however, during busy periods this could take 4-5 working days. Your order was dispatched within the timescales set. Let us know if we can help with anything else. Best wishes Makers Team
Arrived quickly, exactly what I ordered and well packaged
It's hard to find fault with a store who offer legitimate brother products, deliver the next day and don't charge postage when your spend exceeds £50. Iwas lucky to discover this store, hope you're just as lucky and benefit from great customer service, well stocked items and expertise in the ranges they sell. Take a peek for yourself.
Yet another excellent service from Makers. Delivery within 24 hours!!!
I used Makers Superstore on recommendation and have not been disappointed. I placed my order one afternoon and it was delivered the following day and had emailed updates keeping me informed. I will be using this supplier again and am happy to recommend.
Quick delivery! Thank you
As always excellent product and service
PRINT AND CUT IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. AND HAVING THE A4 ARTBOARD IS GREATE
The 3 products i ordered arrived quickly. I bad comment is that i ordered 2 new blades for my SnC which sadly were crushed as sent loose in a large grey plastic bag, so disappointed. Perhaps if they had been placed in a small box for protection would have been better.
I have recently ordered accessories for my DX2200D which my husband bought me from you a month ago. The accessories were all in stock at a wonderful price prompt delivery. I ordered 3 mats at the weekend and the delivery was the next day. Wonderful go-to company. First-class all around.
Hi I am very pleased with the plates for the cutnboss machine for our craft club the plates certainly needed replacing. I have a cutnboss machine myself and I swear by it. They came very quick which waist great thanks.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.76 based on 1,715 reviews