Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Fair price and great mailing time
Excellent service and ten out of ten for delivery,this is truly a superstore thank you Alexander Thirkle
Very quick delivery thanks.
Excellent service, as always. My purchases came before I'd even ordered them!! Seriously, they arrived next day which at the moment, is very unusual. I'll be back. Thank you.
Fast delivery and reliable
Excellent. Top service and extremely fast delivery! I will definitely return.
Very good thank you
Excellent service. Ordered on Saturday and delivery was Sunday. Could not ask for more
I am VERY happy with the service i get from Makers Superstore - I ordered the wrong item and they were very supportive in helping me to get it sent back and arrange for a replacement - Dawn is excellent :-)
Fantastic service...no quibbles when I returned something I ordered by mistake and the correct item was dispatched in no time.
Best price around, quick and efficient service and delivery. Advised a part of my order not available refund offered or if happy to wait it would be posted out once back in stock. Will certainly use company again
Order arrived very quick with updates and very pleased
Thank you it was very fast delivery and the items I brought are just what I expected sticky mats for my scan n cut and also the play book
Excellent customer service. Have ordered foods from this company several times, the parcel arrives well packaged and usually delivered the next day.
Loved the easy to navigate web site and the speedy delivery, will definitely recommend and use again.
All happened exactly as had been said. Customer service excellent too. Makers will definitely be my ‘go to’ for Scan ‘n Cut accessories in the future.
The website is nice and easy to navigate. I recently placed two orders with Makers and the items were received within 2 to 4 working days. I think this is very good in view of the current challenges due to Covid. I will definitely be ordering more from Makers in the future.
Great place for all my needs with fast delivery
I ordered a scan n cut mat and blade holder, arrived very quickly. Very pleased.
Goods arrived on time no problems. Thank you Makers