Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Very good service and delivery was on time .
Once again Makers have delivered the good's on time and in perfect condition, and I had to alter my order and one email sorted it out with no fuss or bother. Makers are my go to company if i need any Brother scan n cut merchandise . keep up the great work .
Hoped to buy the Pima magazine offer but found the website unhelpful on that. So phoned and had a very pleasant lady who did her best to order this offer for me as website could not do it. She said she would pass on to her manager and they would be in touch. Nothing happened. In the end my husband using the website ordered me two packs of cards but not the Prima offer. They arrived quickly and am pleased with them. However was very disappointed not to get the excellent Prima offer. Sylvia Turkington.
A good price for decent kit, comes well packaged and delivery times are incredibly fast. Great work from all the staff involved. Thank you.
Excellent website, easy to use and item arrived so quickly. Brilliant
Pleasure to buy from u
Will be back
Fastest delivery ever
I placed an order and didn't really expect it very quickly due to the lead up to Christmas...so was thrilled when it arrived the next day and was able to carry on crafting! Brilliant service - thank you 😊
Arrived on time, exactly as described
Quick delivery thank you
Very disappointed having had no response re the issues with my sdx 2200
Hello Sue,

Our team responded to you on 23rd December, since then we have not received any responses.

Please do get back in touch if you are still experiencing issues with your machine and we will do what we can to get this resolved for you.

Thanks,
The Makers Team
I was so surprised when the item arrived the next day. Thank you for such a speedy service.
Very reasonable prices. Fast dispatch. Good choice of items.
Very fast deluvery
Ordered at a great price and delivery was next day so could not ask for better service
Very good selection of cards I will enjoy making them instructions very clear
A awesome service
I ordered my book on Friday and it was delivered Saturday morning, absolutely fantastic company and great service as always, would highly recommend anyone wanting to purchase from makers superstore.
Prompt delivery,packed well and no damage.very pleased.
Prompt delivery,packed well and no damage.very pleased.
Super quick delivery, excellent service
Makers Superstore is rated 4.69 based on 1,083 reviews