Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
The cards are easy to make and a very good variety, good quality very nice colours , makes very good complete cards.
Passed it onto friend
Thanks really like the design I haven’t had time recently as we are
Concentrating on garden and pond but I will . I don’t make to sell
Which is why yours is good. I found create and craft too much.
I tend to make for friends and family . With lockdown I cannot go to
Hobby craft so thanks.
Regards BrendaSleep
Only flaw was I couldn't track the parcel
It took longer for the parcel to be sent out than I thought it would but the product is ok. However the flowers in the pack are Australian and it would be more appropriate to be sold in Australia. The quality of the pack is good.
Good value for the money
This was a gift so I don't know. I was very surprised that you charged so much for posting it to me £4.95. It only cost £3.05 for me to post on!!!!!
I received the Cards etc. and was a bit disappointed with them,i was going to send them back for a refund but realised it could have cost me in the region
of £6.00 plus so decided to keep them
I have no compliant with Makers Superstore
Yours Mrs M J Morris
Very good value, amazed how much is in the pack, really good.
Great product and very good prices delivery was not as quick as others I have had
I'm very pleased with my first order and think the quality of the card and papers is good. The colour scheme is very attractive and as l had hoped.However l would have liked some instructions to have been included in the pack itself. I did find some on line, subsequently.
Very helpful staff & problem sorted very promptly
Ordering online was easy and straightforward. My parcel arrived in a few days.
I was really happy with my item. Pity it didn't come the day they said it would do. Came 2 days late after I rung up.
Order was received within a few days. Good value
Looks good product, only received yesterday so too early to judge quality etc.
Good service, a lot of product for the money, but it's not an easy kit to do you have to use all your imagination and stash to make this kit into fantastic cards. With your craft stash you'll make more cards than you think.
Good value
Prompt delivery, good value for money.
Very impressed with contents and the service and will use this contact again Thank you.”
Makers Superstore is rated 4.72 based on 1,224 reviews