Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
4.8
Based on 1,780 reviews
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
5 stars for this company... Great service and next day delivery at the time they said it would be. Thank you
Items arrived next day. The mats threw me as the colour is different to my original one. But have tested that the machine accepts them. As these are original products, Brother must gave changed them. Will use you again. Thank you.
Very helpful and nice Makers Team. Fast delivery. Everything perfect. I have already started my new adventure and I love it :) have a nice day :)
Makers 'brother cutting mats' are great quality and good value for money. A Christmas pressie for my daughter. I have purchased previously and the delivery is always prompt. Thank you Makers
Excellent service quick delivery
First time using won't be the last very quick to dispatch my order and excellent communication, thank you
I ordered 4 items, all delivered correctly and really quickly so I'm delighted and will definitely use Maker's Superstore again.
Very good prompt service
A quick easy stress free transaction
Brilliant quick service
I’ve had several items now from Makers Superstore including my Brother ScanNCut SDX2200D and everything has been exceptional value for money and never had to wait more than 48 hours for delivery. I always recommend Makers on Facebook craft groups and to friends.
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery
I purchased a ScanNcut DX135 which I love. The standard mat that came with the machine was so sticky I couldn’t lift my design off. I usually find mats aren’t sticky enough but this one seemed to be like superglue, when I did managed to lift it, the backing stayed put. The design was intricate so will try and do a few simple cuts first. Has anybody had this problem? I have no negative feedback for Makers Superstore, only praise for their service. Thanks.
Fast delivery. Great supplier.
First time to order from Makers Superstore and it won’t be the last. They kept me informed all the time about my order and it was quick delivery what more could you want
Excellent service and product.
My mats arrived quickly and packaged very well. Will definitely use again.
I ordered 3 CM cutting mats and a blade.Very good price and super quick delivery. Will definitely be making more purchases.
Great price. Quick delivery.
My parcel did not arrive at my address as DPD said. I queried it with DPD who were not helpful other than saying I should ring Makers. Makers were responsive and said they would raise it with DPD. The next day my neighbour came round with the parcel, I informed Makers and have been very happy with their service. If the parcel had arrived at the correct address, (I was in), all would have been excellent.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.77 based on 1,780 reviews