Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Order delivered quick. Good service. Will buy again love my scan n cut items
Great service. Items arrived in perfect condition and in very fast time. Would happily recommended to anyone to use the makers superstore.
Arrived reslly quickley and well packaged, will be ordering more.
Easy to order, reasonable cost and quick delivery.
I bought the Vinyl Auto Blade (with activation Card) and a spare blade. Activation Easy to Set-up, Delivery was fast and I'm pleased with my purchase and will buy from this store again.
I haven't had time to use my vinyl auto blade kit yet but it arrived very quickly and was very easy to install.
Excellent service, delivered next day FOC
Not used it yet but it looks amazing
Looks like it’s going to answer all my questions
Quick easy and good value
Good quality products, easy to order,very fast delivery -2days
Quick and effective service. Oroducts in stock 99% of the time. Good prices.
Quality products and fast delivery.
Everything went fine, item in stock, delivered on time, well packaged and my item was on a little sale to boot. Happy days.
Very fast and brilliant prices
Excellent service, fast delivery, very happy. I will definitely use you again x
The store very good, problem is the extra charge due to britian not being in the EU. So for customers outside of Britain beware of extra charges. I had to pay an extra €15 on a €35 order. Still waiting for order to be received though this is due to couriers ,not makers.
They are reliable and have a excellent craft range
Would have like to be able to see examples of the pages within the book in the web page as it is an expensive item.
Brilliant service thank you for sending my order out quickly, I am looking forward to receiving my scan n cut machine at the end of the month!
Easy to order quick delivery notified when delivery would be arrived within the designated time slot many thanks
Makers Superstore is rated 4.73 based on 1,363 reviews