Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Quick delivery, everything as described,pleasant delivery person
Absolutely faultless. Easy to make an order on website and excellent communication and tracking. Will certainly be ordering again
Ordering was very easy indead, as was opening an account for myself. My order arrived so quickly, frankly I was amazed. The goods were well packaged so no chance of anything being damaged. The prices at this company are really good. Really pleased with this company. I will definitely be using them again.
I ordered my cutting blades from you and they were here like the next day .Excellent service I will be using you again.
Excellent service. Great prices.
Its great value for 2 brilliant quality card making kits. The colours are amazing. Can't wait to start them.
Delivery was super fast, ordered Wednesday 4.30 and it arrived Thursday 2.15pm.
First time I've used Makers Superstore and I was impressed with the speed of delivery. Will definitely use again.
Fast service. Great product.
Fast service. Great product
Fast service. Great product
Brilliant straight forward and excellent delivery.
Item arrived the next day.
Excellent service
Well done, you gave me excellent service and my Scan n Cut blades arrived in record time and were cheaper than elsewhere (so important to us crafters, as we seem to get ripped off by Selly Telly left right and centre!). I shall certainly buy from you again, and recommend you to my other crafting friends.
Makers have a great range for the Scanncut and the delivery is fast. Big thumbs up from me 👍
Quick delivery excellent value for money will buy agaln
I cannot express in words how fantastic Makers are in their value for money, dleivery is second to none and so is their customer service. My go to for Scan N Cut goodies.
Fabulous service. Ordered Friday, received Monday. Thank you
Great helpful service, very responsive and fast delivery, highly recommended.
What an amazing company this is ! i ordered very late one evening and they arrived SO fast - great choice of goods and very competitively priced :-) will certainly be ordering from them again !
Makers Superstore is rated 4.69 based on 912 reviews