Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Delivery arrived quickly, was packed well. I ordered some paper and was impressed with the quality so I will definitely order again.
Perfect for what I want it for x
I was referred to Makers Superstore by a friend ,
I made a purchase and received it quickly and precisely within the delivery slot I was given.
I will certainly be shopping with them again.
Unfortunately my husband was rushed into hospital and I had to cancel my order but Makers superstore, where very kind and canceled my order and refunded my card, I will not hesitate to order again when hopefully my husband comes out of hospital and it is a much less stressful time
Very quick delivery and customer service is excellent,
I bought a Scanncut 2200D , it arrived within 2 days of ordering. I was very impressed with how I was kept up to date with the progress of my order.
Ordered the item around 2pm and it arrived the next day now that's service. Excellent.
Fantastic range of products, competitively priced and fast delivery. What's not to like! 😁
Brilliant service.
Can't believe how quickly I received my item
brilliant,the product i bought was not available just anywhere so finding it here was great,very quick postage and excellent service.
Super fast super quality super price amazing very happy.... communications brilliant
Very pleased with service and advice
I bought the calligraphy set for my scan and cut, not used it yet. but the process to buying items from Makers is quick and simple, and delivery is fantastic. Keep you informed all the way. I will certainly be buying more from you. :)
All that i have purchased from Makers superstore I am pleased with they have been very quick for delivery and no complaints at all .
Very quick delivery and great got free gift. Made my faith in this company restored as had bad experience last order.
After my initial order, I would have likes the updates of the status to be more available, quickly. I didn’t get any answer from your chat box, and then began worrying. It stayed as accepted for a few days instead of saying something like, getting ready for delivery etc. There are so many scams out there people worry. However once I sent an email, you responded quickly, so now I know, I would recommend you. Thank you.
Quick delivery, well packaged , will use again
Great communication and support. The price for the product was great and just what I was looking for. Delivery was quick with good communication of delivery time. I'm looking forward to making lots of new products for my craft business with this machine. I 100% recommend this company and item. Thanks. 😊
excellent service delivered very quickly well pleased with the service thanks.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 813 reviews