Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
4.8
Based on 1,780 reviews
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Item was what I wanted, really quick delivery and well packed.
My first time ordering from this company and the service was excellent Looking forward to getting some hints and tips from there Facebook page. One very happy customer Thank you x
Really speedy delivery
Excellent.
Excellent service this is the first time I have bought from them and it won't be the last
Quick and efficient service
Brilliant store always try to buy all my wife's crafting items from here, I have bought her everything there is from this store for her SDX 2200D including the machine itself, everything always comes really quick and always well packaged, can't complain about anything Stuart
Excellent service I ordered my disney scan & cut at 3am on the tuesday morning (couldnt sleep because i was excited after seeing the machine) the machine was delivered on the wednesday morning. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family and will be ordering more goods from makers superstore.
Excellent service. Product received in good order.
What a great service and the postal service is the best I have received in a long time.. Thank you
Pre ordered and delivered within the time given
Genuine products and good value. Great fast delivery. Very pleased and will definitely use again
Brilliant service have spent a serious amount of money with makers superstore and never regretted it. Highly recommend using this company.
It was a pleasure to buy from Makers Superstore, everything was easy to understand. Delivery was quicker than expected. I will shop again in the future. Highly Recommended .
Good service and quick delivery
Does what it says on the tin, so to speak. Thanks
All items ordered arrived as a Christmas present for someone and great to receive them as informed online. Highly recommend supplier.
Easy buying process and quick delivery thank you
It was easy to order, I knew there was a waiting time which was hard as I’m very impatient. I was surprised the first email said it’s coming tomorrow and then I was excited. The out of the box zoom call was very helpful.
First time shopping here and the experience has been first class, from ordering to delivery . Highly recommended, thanks team
Makers Superstore is rated 4.77 based on 1,780 reviews