MADE.COM Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read MADE.COM Reviews
When looking for a new sofa bed they made the process of searching for what I want, the right measurements, colour and fit was so so simple. The fact I can have something custom made is just great!
Great design and quality at a competitive price
Excellent delivery service and a great mirror at a very good price.
Delivered on time, high quality of product, great styles.
love the furniture -- have ordered several items, and when I had questions they responded very quickly by phone and email. Bit of a glitch with delivery - but when I said something, I was given a lovely discount, so I am delighted with designs, quality and service. I also went to a Made store to look at some things and check quality and found good help there too. I like the system where you can pick up cards about the item and nice fabric samples too !
Quick delivery.
Excellent choice of products at great prices.
Will shop again.
Excellent customer service - when I called them having experience a mis-communication with the delivery the support team went out of their way to help me. The cushions I ordered are very good quality, stylish, original and reasonably priced.
Amazing products, amazing customer service - fantastic company. I will definitely be re-ordering from Made.com again very soon!
Beautiful Niki Jones rug, good delivery service, and good price
I ordered several cushions from Made.com on a Tuesday and they were delivered two days later (earlier than I was expecting). The quality of the cushions is excellent and the price is very fair.
The only thing I don't like is that returns are not free of charge. I would probably make more purchases if it wasn't for this.
In summary though their quality is always excellent.
Great product design. Great choice and great quality.
Excellent customer service - was not on 'hold' for very long before being refunded an unwanted item without a problem.
Excellent range of quality furniture and items you won't find elsewhere
I ordered a Yoko Sofa Bed in Saffron Orange and a Ryland Extending Dining Table and 4 chairs Set. Both arrived as described online, were both easy to put together and the email/text delivery tracking service was excellent. Good value for money.
Quality furniture pieces at reasonable cost. Cool and contemporary - would buy from this retailer again.
Lovely sofa and garden table delivered quickly and afficiently. Thanks :-)
They delivery good looking affordable and well made products.
Refurnishing a small flat and have bought a lot from Made.com. Excellent service and good quality at a reasonable price. Would happily recommend.
MADE.COM is rated 1.50 based on 434 reviews