Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Littlewoods Ireland
Telephone

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy
i ordered from littlewoods ireland on november 16th and i ordered a boys benjamin reflector hooded parka for a 5-6 year old and i waited and i waited and ir phone up so many times contacted the courier fastway and gave my tracking number and they had no record of the coat and i couldn't track it. 5 December, 2019 10:19:45 Parcel being returned to warehouse - customer request - 27 November, 2019 11:34:00 At incorrect depot FASTWAY DUBLIN 27 November, 2019 00:00:00 Received at FASTWAY DUBLIN 26 November, 2019 00:04:00 Received at FASTWAY DUBLIN 25 November, 2019 09:09:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY DUBLIN 22 November, 2019 08:59:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY DUBLIN 21 November, 2019 08:38:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY DUBLIN 21 November, 2019 04:48:00 Received at FASTWAY DUBLIN 21 November, 2019 04:40:00 Received at FASTWAY DUBLIN 20 November, 2019 15:45:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB 19 November, 2019 22:15:21 Sorted at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840 19 November, 2019 22:10:06 Sorted at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840 19 November, 2019 10:15:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER 18 November, 2019 19:10:34 Order being processed at supplier. some person in south africa canceled this while i was on the phone. i want my COAT ( I didn't request this i was told this by the agent speaking to me on the phone) please don't treat customers like this
DO NOT USE LITTLEWOODS IF YOUR DELIVERY IS TO BE FROM SANTA I purchased a game for my daughter for her Nintendo Switch and had the delivery address as my work as the game was to be from Santa. The package was delivered to my home address though and put in my postbox, where my daughter found it. This lead to several questions about Santa and why was mammy buying the gifts that she had asked Santa for. i called Littlewoods this morning to complain and after being on hold for 25 mins came back and said they will do nothing as the error was with the delivery company and not with them !! I reminded the person on the phone I ordered from Littlewoods and was paying Littlewoods, my contract was not with Fastway couriers, it was with them and he reiterated that they would do nothing. I now have to go to the expense of buying another game from Santa and continue to answer questions from my young daughter as to why mammy is buying Santa gifts
Littlewoods Ireland is a joke. I am a first time customer to Littlewoods and I am not impressed. I was charged three times for my order (€161) that was paid in full - I had to call customer support and spend about 30 mins trying to sort it out and it took one week to get that money refunded. Two weeks later, I get an email saying my items have been delivered - yet nothing had arrived. I call again and am told that it has been dispatched - I wait another week. Nothing has arrived. I called again and was told that it was returned - I received zero notice about any of this! Absolutely ridiculous. They have lost a customer!
Terrible customer service got hung up on twice and rang a 3rd time asked could I be transferred to a complaint officer was told I could only complain on the online service..I rang the Dublin number but was transferred to a south Africa service that could not help...ridiculous service...
Disgusting company. All customer advisors hang up on you or the phone is answered and they play random recordings down the phone. They owe me $80 dollars. Absolute scam of s company.
Ordered, couldn't change delivery address inconvenient. But then the item was never delivered.. Not that it didn't arrive.. It was never sent. And customer service was absolutely atrocious. Wasted a huge amount of time and they had no interest in solving the issue. Will get a refund and go elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.
Avoid if at all possible. Customer service do not care at all if there is an issue with the order. They will say the generic training responses that will not help at all. Never got item. Cancelled order and will proceed with legal if not refunded.
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 2.93 based on 14 reviews