Littlewoods Ireland Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Littlewoods Ireland deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Littlewoods Ireland made you happy

"Littlewoods Ireland is a joke. I am a first time customer to Littlewoods and I am not impressed. I was charged three times for my order (€161) that was paid in full - I had to call customer support and spend about 30 mins trying to sort it out and it took one week to get that money refunded. Two weeks later, I get an email saying my items have been delivered - yet nothing had arrived. I call again and am told that it has been dispatched - I wait another week. Nothing has arrived. I called again and was told that it was returned - I received zero notice about any of this! Absolutely ridiculous. They have lost a customer!"
Are you Littlewoods Ireland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Terrible customer service got hung up on twice and rang a 3rd time asked could I be transferred to a complaint officer was told I could only complain on the online service..I rang the Dublin number but was transferred to a south Africa service that could not help...ridiculous service..."
"Disgusting company. All customer advisors hang up on you or the phone is answered and they play random recordings down the phone. They owe me $80 dollars. Absolute scam of s company."
"Ordered, couldn't change delivery address inconvenient. But then the item was never delivered.. Not that it didn't arrive.. It was never sent. And customer service was absolutely atrocious. Wasted a huge amount of time and they had no interest in solving the issue. Will get a refund and go elsewhere. Not worth the hassle."
"Avoid if at all possible. Customer service do not care at all if there is an issue with the order. They will say the generic training responses that will not help at all. Never got item. Cancelled order and will proceed with legal if not refunded."
Littlewoods Ireland is rated 3.25 based on 12 reviews