Kids Travel 2 Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Kids Travel 2

How would you rate Kids Travel 2 ?

"Awesome item! Made travelling so easy! Kept my little one comfortable throughout travelling and was the talk of the aircraft! The cabin crew were very impressed! Highly recommended."
Daria Taleeva
"Bought in your store bedbox from jet kids and did not regret. This suitcase performs the tasks set for 100%"
Shalom Rice
"Traveling with 2 kids is hard enough...with the kids Travel 2 was a huge help as my daughter was able to have more space to play and when she was ready for a nap she didn't have to take half of my seat...my son is still small enough to sit next to my daughter and was grate for them to play together..."
"Very nice"
"I wasn't allowed to use the bed on the airline I travelled on (Emirates). Policy decision by airline apparently. Would help if the vendor provided information on things like this which fundamentally affect the product's utility."
"The travel suitcase looked good in pictures but it is a very low-quality product for the price I paid."
".Good quality and quick delivery."
"Super quick delivery, high quality goods. Highly recommend."
"Backpack arrived swiftly and well packed. My son loves it. Good price & easy transaction."
"Communication was very clear and ast delivery."
"Great product and really good customer service"
"I haven’t use it yet, I can’t wait to use it, in two weeks time, all the way to Zanzibar"
"Quick and easy purchase though website. Fast delivery, item arrived within 2-3 days of ordering. Item was great, Fly Legs Up was perfect for the 10 hour flight with my 3 year old! she managed to sleep nice and comofrtbaly"
"Incredibly happy our son loves it and its more than I expected excellent!"
"I received my purchase - it was the adult version not the kids so I called- apparently it is just an extra cushion and was told it would be sent- then got an email to tell me I had to pay extra for cushion plus postage. I was not aware of adult version as I was in a kids website!"
"quick delivery of a quality product at a good price."
"I love the suitcases I bought my twin granddaughters for their first abroard holiday. Sadly receiving them at Easter and with a little role play involved one of the zip ends broke. It can still be used but sad it wasn’t better quality."
"Very convenient for my baby 2 years old on the plane."
"The product is a waste of money. Utterly useless !"
"The closest thing you can get to business class for kids."
"Postage was almost 12 euro and was told delivery in 1 - 2 days but took just over a week. Messaged about this but no reply"
"Smooth check out and delivery process"
"Arrived promptly. Case is unique."
Kids Travel 2 is rated 4.56 based on 151 reviews