Kids Travel 2 Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kids Travel 2

How would you rate Kids Travel 2 ?

"Awesome item! Made travelling so easy! Kept my little one comfortable throughout travelling and was the talk of the aircraft! The cabin crew were very impressed! Highly recommended."
Daria Taleeva
Daria Taleeva
Verified Buyer
"Bought in your store bedbox from jet kids and did not regret. This suitcase performs the tasks set for 100%"
Shalom Rice
Shalom Rice
Verified Buyer
"Traveling with 2 kids is hard enough...with the kids Travel 2 was a huge help as my daughter was able to have more space to play and when she was ready for a nap she didn't have to take half of my seat...my son is still small enough to sit next to my daughter and was grate for them to play together..."
Shahida Butler
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t use it yet, I can’t wait to use it, in two weeks time, all the way to Zanzibar"
KATHY FERRARI
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy purchase though website. Fast delivery, item arrived within 2-3 days of ordering. Item was great, Fly Legs Up was perfect for the 10 hour flight with my 3 year old! she managed to sleep nice and comofrtbaly"
Charlotte Keyser
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly happy our son loves it and its more than I expected excellent!"
"I received my purchase - it was the adult version not the kids so I called- apparently it is just an extra cushion and was told it would be sent- then got an email to tell me I had to pay extra for cushion plus postage. I was not aware of adult version as I was in a kids website!"
"quick delivery of a quality product at a good price."
"I love the suitcases I bought my twin granddaughters for their first abroard holiday. Sadly receiving them at Easter and with a little role play involved one of the zip ends broke. It can still be used but sad it wasn’t better quality."
Elena Lebedeva
Verified Buyer
"Very convenient for my baby 2 years old on the plane."
Rebecca Ainscough
Verified Buyer
"The product is a waste of money. Utterly useless !"
"The closest thing you can get to business class for kids."
Stephanie Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Postage was almost 12 euro and was told delivery in 1 - 2 days but took just over a week. Messaged about this but no reply"
"Smooth check out and delivery process"
Julieann Hallissey
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly. Case is unique."
"very efficient quick delivery"
Daniel George
"Quick delivery!!"
"Loved the suitcase. Arrived in a timely manner."
Steve Bull
Verified Buyer
"This review is about Kids Travel 2 rather than my purchase. ‘Fly legs up’ was considerably cheaper than other sites so that was my reason for purchasing from Kids Travel2. The dispatch was speedy and the goods arrived as expected. Based on this I would certainly recommend KidsTravel 2. Reviews on the product Fly Legs Up can be found on their website. I haven’t used it yet!"
"I let my daughter choose the colour of her jetkids and we were sent the wrong one, which caused major disappointment. When I wrote to complain, I was told the error would be looked into but I never heard back. I won't be using this website again."
Andy Townend
Verified Buyer
"Very happy great service"
Jill Fairhurst
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with this purchase."
Adele Williams
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived promptly and was well packaged"
Kids Travel 2 is rated 4.59 based on 143 reviews