Kids Travel 2 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Kids Travel 2

How would you rate Kids Travel 2?

"Awesome item! Made travelling so easy! Kept my little one comfortable throughout travelling and was the talk of the aircraft! The cabin crew were very impressed! Highly recommended."
Daria Taleeva
Daria Taleeva
Verified Buyer
"Bought in your store bedbox from jet kids and did not regret. This suitcase performs the tasks set for 100%"
Shalom Rice
Shalom Rice
Verified Buyer
"Traveling with 2 kids is hard enough...with the kids Travel 2 was a huge help as my daughter was able to have more space to play and when she was ready for a nap she didn't have to take half of my seat...my son is still small enough to sit next to my daughter and was grate for them to play together..."
Stephanie Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Postage was almost 12 euro and was told delivery in 1 - 2 days but took just over a week. Messaged about this but no reply"
"Smooth check out and delivery process"
Julieann Hallissey
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly. Case is unique."
"very efficient quick delivery"
Daniel George
"Quick delivery!!"
"Loved the suitcase. Arrived in a timely manner."
Steve Bull
Verified Buyer
"This review is about Kids Travel 2 rather than my purchase. ‘Fly legs up’ was considerably cheaper than other sites so that was my reason for purchasing from Kids Travel2. The dispatch was speedy and the goods arrived as expected. Based on this I would certainly recommend KidsTravel 2. Reviews on the product Fly Legs Up can be found on their website. I haven’t used it yet!"
"I let my daughter choose the colour of her jetkids and we were sent the wrong one, which caused major disappointment. When I wrote to complain, I was told the error would be looked into but I never heard back. I won't be using this website again."
Andy Townend
Verified Buyer
"Very happy great service"
Jill Fairhurst
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with this purchase."
Adele Williams
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived promptly and was well packaged"
Emma Burnside
Verified Buyer
"We have just received our order we fly this week on holiday cannot wait to use our Fly Legs Up"
Sarah Panes
Verified Buyer
"The website was clear and efficient Goods high quality and speedily dispatched and have safely arrived"
Gilberto Charpentier
Verified Buyer
"Awesomely Well-Designed and easy to use Product. A-MUST have item when you fly overseas with small kids."
"Thanks for your efficient customer service replacing the lid of our Jet Kids suitcase - very much appreciated."
Sarah O Malley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, beautiful item, perfect gift!!"
"On time delivery... I will certainly buy again from kids travel 2"
"I had to telephone to arrange return of the goods as the airline does not accept them. It was an efficient process."
"Good service. Rapide delivery. Quick response. I'm happy for the product. Thank you very much!"
Robyn Reilly
Verified Buyer
"We are an expat family that travels a lot I have a 6 year old and 2 year old who both wanted there own suitcases, the suitcases are super cute bright colors, excellent size to be used in overhead lockers, the light up wheels made there day and the super fast delivery made mine. Thank you"
Kids Travel 2 is rated 4.63 based on 134 reviews