Kids Travel 2 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Kids Travel 2

How would you rate Kids Travel 2?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Awesome item! Made travelling so easy! Kept my little one comfortable throughout travelling and was the talk of the aircraft! The cabin crew were very impressed! Highly recommended."
Daria Taleeva
Daria Taleeva
Verified Buyer
"Bought in your store bedbox from jet kids and did not regret. This suitcase performs the tasks set for 100%"
Shalom Rice
Shalom Rice
Verified Buyer
"Traveling with 2 kids is hard enough...with the kids Travel 2 was a huge help as my daughter was able to have more space to play and when she was ready for a nap she didn't have to take half of my seat...my son is still small enough to sit next to my daughter and was grate for them to play together..."
Andy Townend
Verified Buyer
"Very happy great service"
Jill Fairhurst
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with this purchase."
Adele Williams
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived promptly and was well packaged"
Emma Burnside
Verified Buyer
"We have just received our order we fly this week on holiday cannot wait to use our Fly Legs Up"
Sarah Panes
Verified Buyer
"The website was clear and efficient Goods high quality and speedily dispatched and have safely arrived"
Gilberto Charpentier
Verified Buyer
"Awesomely Well-Designed and easy to use Product. A-MUST have item when you fly overseas with small kids."
"Thanks for your efficient customer service replacing the lid of our Jet Kids suitcase - very much appreciated."
Sarah O Malley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, beautiful item, perfect gift!!"
"On time delivery... I will certainly buy again from kids travel 2"
"I had to telephone to arrange return of the goods as the airline does not accept them. It was an efficient process."
"Good service. Rapide delivery. Quick response. I'm happy for the product. Thank you very much!"
Robyn Reilly
Verified Buyer
"We are an expat family that travels a lot I have a 6 year old and 2 year old who both wanted there own suitcases, the suitcases are super cute bright colors, excellent size to be used in overhead lockers, the light up wheels made there day and the super fast delivery made mine. Thank you"
"Good service"
"Arrived promptly as advise. They are perfect, our Granddaughters will love them."
Claire Proud
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant idea made our traveling easy and little one happy to be pulled around airports with our legs aching .... makes seating on plane comfortable for my child .... she loves it too x"
Julie Faucher
Verified Buyer
"Kids travel 2 was super professional and got me the cozigo urgently and on time for my train travel. The cozigo is supposed to go on prams and bassinets but I actually used it in the train and it was perfect to give my baby some dark space for his nap. Highly recommend it"
"Quick and efficient delivery"
Carolina Alzate
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, product in excelent conditions."
Carolina Alzate
Verified Buyer
""Fast shipping, product in excelent conditions. Expensive for what it is, can be good to explain in the webpage that the taxes need to be payed once the product is arriving ( 80$ taxes after you already payed a cosiderable ammount of money). Good quality and very fast shipping. Good job.""
"Yeah it's very good product for kids"
Kids Travel 2 is rated 4.66 based on 126 reviews