Kids Travel 2 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kids Travel 2
Read Kids Travel 2 Reviews

info@kidstravel2.com

Tell us how Kids Travel 2 made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kids Travel 2 5 star review on 11th September 2017
Kids Travel 2 4 star review on 18th July 2017
Kids Travel 2 5 star review on 21st June 2017
Daria Taleeva
Kids Travel 2 5 star review on 12th April 2017
Shalom Rice
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the two cases ordered for our twin grandchildren to use for over night stays when the pandemic is over and everything returned to normal
A lot smaller than what I thought it was going to be, fingers crossed my daughter is happy with it for my granddaughter.
Best new price and very fast delivery.
Baby slept really well on the plane with the cover! Life saving
Great product exactly as discribed in advert
Fast despatch and delivery

Fab kids suitcase, lightweight with lovely colours. The light up wheels are an added bonus.
Prompt delivery. Well packaged. So very happy with our grandsons travel case. Liked the fact that you can choose cases to age of child.
Excellent service.
My 5 year old was absolutely over the moon with her new suitcase. Super cute, super cool. And the light up wheels are a great touch. Very pleased
Very good service and very happy thank you would thoroughly recommend
Easy to use website, excellent price - cheaper than Amazon. Item arrived quickly.
From ordering to shipping - all went perfect.
Service was great - really easy to order and arrived quickly.
Bought for my grandchild delighted with the case good quality and very sturdy would highly recommend
Great suitcase just does the job , arrived on time and my granddaughter loves it.
This is my second Kids Travel 2 case - one for each granddaughter! The service/delivery was first class - no complaints there! Not to go in the aircraft hold, but perfectly adequate for an overnight case for youngsters.
My daughter love it. Great quality.
After speaking to the company I ordered online direct rather than through Amazon. They promised to deal with the order promptly - it was delivered within 24 hours! Superb service - great product - KT2 Rainbow Soft Shell Suitcase
Bought a kids bag for my son's birthday which clearly said it had been measured for carry on luggage. It arrived and it was immediately obvious that was totally untrue. It's way too big for carry on. I would have checked the size but it was so specific that it was the right size for Ryan Air that I trusted the description and didn't double check. Now I have to pay to send the thing back and my son is really disappointed.
This is the first time we have used the Kids Travel 2 website. The whole process was uncomplicated and delivery as promised. We were kept up to date with email messages. The case arrived on time and was well- packed.
Kids Travel 2 is rated 4.58 based on 185 reviews